Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:26:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offering free advice on any topic, if you like it feel free to tip :)  (Read 2257 times)
iluvpie60 (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 07:56:56 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2022, 02:18:20 PM by iluvpie60

removed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 08:13:20 PM

Cool service Cheesy

Well I am a kind of a person who don't like when people are giving me any advice cause I feel like I know better what to do then someone who don't know my case Wink but sometimes it is good to ask someone about his opinion about our case Smiley

I will give it a try then:

What do you think I should do: I have a bottle of 18'yo Whiskey and I dunno should I mix it with a Coca-Cola or drink it with icecubes only? Smiley

Regards Smiley

Good luck!
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:31:28 PM

Cool service Cheesy

Well I am a kind of a person who don't like when people are giving me any advice cause I feel like I know better what to do then someone who don't know my case Wink but sometimes it is good to ask someone about his opinion about our case Smiley

I will give it a try then:

What do you think I should do: I have a bottle of 18'yo Whiskey and I dunno should I mix it with a Coca-Cola or drink it with icecubes only? Smiley

Regards Smiley

Good luck!

Ahhh. Having had a similar experience to this one, though probably nowhere near expensive as what you have. I mixed in like a 55 dollar 750ml bottle of Don Julio Anejo I think it was, and it ended up tasting about the same as mixing it with a 20 dollar bottle of tequila, so I regretted doing that. I also do drink whiskey mixed with Coca-Cola which in my opinion is slamming.

Although most people would recommend to slowly sip a fine aged product over ice only, I tend to sometimes disagree with them.

In this case I think you should make it special. Why stop at only ice? There are some pretty complex things you can get going, my personal favorite is this. Enjoy!

http://www.loveandlemons.com/2013/02/08/blood-orange-bourbon/

blood orange & bourbon

Yield: serves 1, scale accordingly

blood orange & bourbon

Ingredients

1/2 cup freshly squeezed blood orange juice (strain the pulp if you wish)
    3-5 tablespoons bourbon (depends on how boozy you want it)
    2-3 drops of Angostura bitters
    splash of sparkling water
    orange slices & sprigs of mint, for garnish

Instructions

Mix & serve!
    (Alternatively, omit the sparkling water, shake everything in a cocktail shaker with ice and serve in a rocks glass).
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 08:47:31 PM

That's very good advice Smiley But I will need to go to the market and buy some ingredients Smiley

Maybe then I will keep this bottle till tomorrow as today I am too lazy to go out and do shopping Tongue
Smiley

Well anyway your service seems to work really fine! Smiley I wish you good luck and I will come back soon for another advice Smiley Smiley

Regards.
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:57:52 PM

That's very good advice Smiley But I will need to go to the market and buy some ingredients Smiley

Maybe then I will keep this bottle till tomorrow as today I am too lazy to go out and do shopping Tongue
Smiley

Well anyway your service seems to work really fine! Smiley I wish you good luck and I will come back soon for another advice Smiley Smiley

Regards.

Thank you sir Smiley
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:16:01 PM

Still open for business(free). lol. How is everyone doing on this fine fine day???
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 08:52:31 PM

Why dont you posted this on "services" i think you can get a better audience there.

Ontopic: Atlanta hawks or golden state warriors?
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:04:43 AM

Why dont you posted this on "services" i think you can get a better audience there.

Ontopic: Atlanta hawks or golden state warriors?

Thanks I just did that over there a bit ago, I didn't click into the subcategories enough to find it before.
zhinkk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 04:13:50 AM

I'll give this a go lol. Maybe you could guide me a little? I'm going to get around $100 from my signature campaign this month. I'm thinking of buying a strong laser + safety glasses. Do you think this is worth it? I mean yeah, laser will be fun. I can point at stars. I can burn stuff. It will be impressive to friends. But couldn't I use that $100 in more useful places? But then again, this laser will probably last me a long time. Opinion? Do you think it's a waste of money?
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:49:24 PM

I'll give this a go lol. Maybe you could guide me a little? I'm going to get around $100 from my signature campaign this month. I'm thinking of buying a strong laser + safety glasses. Do you think this is worth it? I mean yeah, laser will be fun. I can point at stars. I can burn stuff. It will be impressive to friends. But couldn't I use that $100 in more useful places? But then again, this laser will probably last me a long time. Opinion? Do you think it's a waste of money?

As a huge Star Wars fan I can't in good conscience tell you it is a waste of money. If you are into like the Sci Fi stuff and think it would be something neat to have go for it. But if it is something you are only going to use a few times and never really use it again then it could become a waste of money when looking at it from a "Time Value of Money" perspective.

Like are you only going to use it a few times, say maybe for a few hours, then stop? If so that just cost you 50 bucks an hour(if you used it for only 2 hours). What else could you have done for 2 hours for 100 bucks? If you are going to buy something and over time use it for 2 hours that is different than just using it 2 hours in a row and never using again. Or maybe you will not like it after a few weeks. That is the main problem I find with owning physical items with all the virtual stuff going on.

So how I see things is as follows when it regards semi expensive purchases. I recently got back into Magic the Gathering, I dropped 500 bucks over the past 30 days on 3 separate orders of cards. The first time I unwisely bought a bunch of "random packs" and randomized collections for 200 bucks(I didn't open the Urza's Saga Booster Pack though, saving that as a collector item). I wasn't really happy and did NOT get what I wanted. So the next purchase I bought the single cards and made a good deck or two. Now after play testing it and spending another 10 + hours this month reading up on the best cards/strats I spent another 140 bucks last night and will be very happy with what I bought and will use it for a long time. So that 140 bucks might get me 100+ hours of playing magic cards, like 1.40 an hour.

Some video games like Titanfall was pure money loss, 60 bucks for 4 hours of gameplay is horrid.
In perspective I played Star Wars the Old Republic for 500+ hours and spent 60 for game and 60 for 4 months of sub? So that is really worth it to me also. I only bought Titanfall because a friend convinced me it would be good when I personally knew I wouldn't like it(too much RNG and no strat).

allsopfree

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 03:51:46 PM

I need suggestion where to invest BTC i want something like 20% per month.
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:56:09 PM

I need suggestion where to invest BTC i want something like 20% per month.

Altcoins can make a lot of money, if you keep track of altcoins that come out, usually the first day or two they go up by a lot then crash. Mooncoin I doubled my BTC from 3.5 to 7 or so. Mooncoin is at 1 satoshi now, i originally bought in at 10 satoshis and sold for like 21 or 22 satoshis(highest price it went to was 30 something).

another way is half and half trading. Say you have 1,000 bucks. Put half in BTC and keep half in fiat, that is the goal to always be at half and half, this can work either way, if there are major swings in the price of BTC going up then congrats you are half in btc and if you think it will go back down soon you sell the btc. if btc crashes down by a huge percentage congrats, you are half in fiat, you can now buy coins at a lower price if you think it will go back up. this is a simplistic explanation and view i am giving ont his.

so lets say btc is 600 bucks now, you buy some and now have 500 bucks and the other half is in BTC and you have .833333 BTC now. 20 minutes later BTC is at 610, which is a 1.66% increase(trading fee is .2%) so you can sell now. so now you have all fiat again, which is now 1,007.3(you made a total profit of $7.3). Now you will put in a buy order for half of your fiat again, so do 600 each again(or maybe 590 if it is looking like it will go lower this next dip). the basic principle on this is that it works on things that continually go up and down by small amounts.

you can look up some more about it, i forget what the exact principle is called but it is a stock investing strat that requires micromanagement. with BTC you can make 1% a day easy with how the fluctuations go. just takes time and patience! dont get to greedy all at once, if you need to only make .5% do that!

enjoy and make it a good day!
iluvpie60 (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:43:05 AM

Hope everyone is having a good sunday! I am watching fake wrestling with some people who enjoy it. I know its fake. What is on your mind tonight?
trader001

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:12:53 AM

Well, I need advice on how to get rich.

10% commission if I make 1M in the next 12 months.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: