Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:00:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Massive GOP Voting Fraud Discovered: Ron Paul Likely Won Many Elections  (Read 2765 times)
Jon (OP)
Donator

Activity: 98
Merit: 12

No Gods; No Masters; Only You

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 07:29:42 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OynCgwmD-HM&feature=player_embedded

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 07:38:34 PM

Again no transcript or factual source?
Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 07:43:33 PM

Again no transcript or factual source?

I'll happily write a transcript for a fee. The video includes direct, primary sources.

The Communists say, equal labour entitles man to equal enjoyment. No, equal labour does not entitle you to it, but equal enjoyment alone entitles you to equal enjoyment. Enjoy, then you are entitled to enjoyment. But, if you have laboured and let the enjoyment be taken from you, then – ‘it serves you right.’ If you take the enjoyment, it is your right.
Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 07:53:27 PM

Thing is, if it was factual, it would already be in writing.  Its not so I'll wait for someone with facts to come along.

Thanks anyway.
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 07:54:12 PM

Does this guy understand what a representative sample is?  Does he understand statistics at all?

He thinks exit polls don't work because they're "0.3% of the total."  LOL

(BFL)^2 < 0
Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 08:00:55 PM

Does this guy understand what a representative sample is?  Does he understand statistics at all?

He thinks exit polls don't work because they're "0.3% of the total."  LOL

Fair enough but what doesn't make sense is that the same exit polls are used by everybody, and that the exit poll results end up being the final results for the election by every news source.

That is what's fishy. Then there's the fact that the results are verified and sent out to all media outlets by a single private, media company.

Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 08:03:20 PM

Thing is, if it was factual, it would already be in writing.  Its not so I'll wait for someone with facts to come along.

Thanks anyway.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ron-paul-just-won-a-caucus-even-though-the-media-is-telling-you-mitt-romney-did-2012-3

Here's a verified incident.

Hawker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 08:46:47 PM

Thanks anyway.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ron-paul-just-won-a-caucus-even-though-the-media-is-telling-you-mitt-romney-did-2012-3

Here's a verified incident.

But that isn't fraud.  Admittedly I don't understand how Americans select delegates but on the rules, Ron Paul got more votes and less delegates.  It wasn't hidden - it is just your funny system.
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 06:11:14 AM

Ron Paul couldn't even win Iowa...
Jon (OP)
Donator

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 06:31:33 AM

Ron Paul couldn't even win Iowa...
Due to his 8 main districts being exempt from the caucus results.

lakeluke

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 07:13:33 AM

I'm not familiar with this story, however, I am totally against any Electronic Voting systems; people should outright refuse to use this "scam machines"; I am so surprised (well i should not be) that ppl are quite and do not see the inherent risks and outright thievery of elections that these machines allow.

Good old paper systems; nothing can beat them, especially if you have candidate representatives at each polling station during the vote counting stage;
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2012, 07:31:47 AM

I'm not familiar with this story, however, I am totally against any Electronic Voting systems; people should outright refuse to use this "scam machines"; I am so surprised (well i should not be) that ppl are quite and do not see the inherent risks and outright thievery of elections that these machines allow.

Good old paper systems; nothing can beat them, especially if you have candidate representatives at each polling station during the vote counting stage;
Quite the opposite, with electronic systems it's not particularly difficult to make fraud almost mathematically impossible. That the electronic systems in actual use don't do that speaks volumes about the priorities of the people who deploy them.

It is possible to devise electronic voting systems that:

1) Make it possible for a person to prove that a vote wasn't counted if a vote was not counted.

2) Make it all but impossible to determine how any particular person voted.

3) Make it all but impossible to coerce a person to vote a particular way.

4) Make it all but impossible for any votes to be altered after they are cast.

5) Make it all but impossible for unauthorized votes to be slipped into the system.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
lakeluke

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 07:49:51 AM

I know you "could" make a machine that is anti-fraud; but as experience has showed over the last 10-20 years, no government is advocating such well designed machines; that is why i personally believe that we should not accept any voting machines, and continue to use the paper based method for elections.

I am not saying that paper based methods are perfect, however with "physical" voting, it is easier to detect and reduce fraud, especially in less developed societies.
compro01

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 04:29:50 PM

Quite the opposite, with electronic systems it's not particularly difficult to make fraud almost mathematically impossible. That the electronic systems in actual use don't do that speaks volumes about the priorities of the people who deploy them.

1) Make it possible for a person to prove that a vote wasn't counted if a vote was not counted.

5) Make it all but impossible for unauthorized votes to be slipped into the system.

A system fulfilling those criteria would need to eliminate most of the reasons why an electronic voting system would be considered beneficial.  it adds cost, complexity, and multiple known and unknown points of failure for no effective gain over a well-implemented paper system.
lakeluke

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 05:52:15 PM

I have participated in numerous Australian elections (being a delegate for candidates during the counting phase) and i must say it gives me the greatest feeling of pride and comfort that we have such a well run process from start to finish (paper based) which has such simple mechanisms and protocols in place to minimise possible fraud to the minimum.

Now you can't really do that with electronic voting machines; because most components are not "visible" and it would be easy on so many levels to hack such devices, all the way from the chip stage to the final product and software, a dedicated fraudster can infiltrate and rig such elections.
benjamindees
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 06:58:07 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQXeGtfqCOw

Ran across this.  Seems interesting.  No idea whether it's real or not.

Civil Liberty Through Complex Mathematics
lakeluke

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 12:50:05 PM

that link is b.s ; it's obvious that it is a cut and paste job.
JoelKatz
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012

Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2012, 03:16:12 PM

A system fulfilling those criteria would need to eliminate most of the reasons why an electronic voting system would be considered beneficial.  it adds cost, complexity, and multiple known and unknown points of failure for no effective gain over a well-implemented paper system.
The major gain is 1, 4, and 5. Even well-implemented paper systems do nothing about 1 and 5. As for points of failure, paper systems have points of failure too. It's hard to handle paper in a redundant way like you can with data.

I am an employee of Ripple. Follow me on Twitter @JoelKatz
1Joe1Katzci1rFcsr9HH7SLuHVnDy2aihZ BM-NBM3FRExVJSJJamV9ccgyWvQfratUHgN
Explodicle

Activity: 950

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 03:30:32 PM

Once they make an open-source open-design voting machine that is certified by multiple personally accountable technicians and has visible holographic tamper stickers everywhere that I can verify, THEN I might consider supporting electronic voting. Until then, I think the risks from paper ballots are way smaller. Joel's idea is better - but so far just in theory.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
March 14, 2012, 03:44:31 PM

oh boy, not this again. Wasn't this debunked on reddit?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: