Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:05:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCjam wtf?  (Read 2308 times)
BTCJamSupport

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

Support for the global P2P lending platform:BTCJam

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:18:54 PM

Posting again:

This user was operating under two accounts. One of which is overdue, and the other with a fradulent or stolen identity. The 19050 account is blacklisted because of this. We ask the operator of these accounts to please pay back your debt on the 12575 before you go to arbitration.

https://btcjam.com/users/12575
https://btcjam.com/users/19050

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Campsis (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

WW3

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:43:50 PM

Posting again:

This user was operating under two accounts. One of which is overdue, and the other with a fradulent or stolen identity. The 19050 account is blacklisted because of this. We ask the operator of these accounts to please pay back your debt on the 12575 before you go to arbitration.

https://btcjam.com/users/12575
https://btcjam.com/users/19050

Ok, let the police deal with it as you said... Also you don't need to give me negative feedback since you have no proof it was me, and i have all the proof that my account details have been stolen.

If you had any decency for your customers at all, you would remove it. But i guess you are not going to do that, since you fucked up and got noone else to blaim.

DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:58:34 PM

How will the police deal with it if the ID got stolen?
Campsis (OP)

WW3

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:00:24 PM

I'm not sure, i haven't been contacted by them yet, they adv me to contact btcjam but they are a bunch of wankers.

Anyway, in case people come after me for arbitration i have something to fall back on because it's not my fault someone stole my id/created fake ads.

I have plenty of proof, i hope its sufficient enough to proove to the individual that it's not my fault

DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:08:29 PM

I'm not sure, i haven't been contacted by them yet, they adv me to contact btcjam but they are a bunk of wankers.

Anyway, in case people come after me for arbitration i have something to fall back on because it's not my fault someone stole my id/created fake ads.

I have plenty of proof, i hope its sufficient enough to proove to the individual that it's not my fault
Well i wish you a good luck  but beware of your own words as they may also throw next sue cuz of defamation on you.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 07:14:01 PM

Actually, it is your fault your ID was stolen - you handed it over to them.  Whose fault do you think it is?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Campsis (OP)

WW3

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:16:18 PM

Actually, it is your fault your ID was stolen - you handed it over to them.  Whose fault do you think it is?

It is my fault to a degree that i gave my ID. But i was not the only one who's ID was stolen, it was quite a few people who the guy stole ID's from. Probably many more accounts were created along with my and scammed more Btc. Anyway, BTCjam security should be more strict because anyone can find a random ID on the internet and create a fake account. They are not doing any checks, security is awfull, and customer service is bad aswell, now they have put a block on my GF's account even thought she has nothing to do with it.  Huh

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 07:21:23 PM

now they have put a block on my GF's account even thought she has nothing to do with it.

Huh

What do you mean nothing to do with it?  You're telling me you don't use your girlfriend's btcjam account?  You just happen to be dating someone who also takes out bitcoin loans from that site?

I don't particularly like btcjam, but you are talking nonsense here.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Campsis (OP)

WW3

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:26:20 PM

now they have put a block on my GF's account even thought she has nothing to do with it.

Huh

What do you mean nothing to do with it?  You're telling me you don't use your girlfriend's btcjam account?  You just happen to be dating someone who also takes out bitcoin loans from that site?

I know it sounds weird, but yes that's true. However, i had no idea that there was an account under "My" name registered there. So when i needed help with my GF's account which we (both) used but mainly her as it is her account, i emailed Btcjam support from my email which had my original name on it. And that's how they found out there was an account under my name, now if i was scamming, i certainly wouldn't send emails to btcjam for a week trought "My" email which is registered under my name. And note that i created a thread that ID's were getting scammed from that other guy and used to make loan listings, i have kept all emails from the scammer. And i certainly wouldnt have contacted the police as soon as i'd find out and wouldn't have gone trought WEEKS of trouble explaining my point if i did do something wrong.

As you may already be aware, as you have been around for a while. Btcjam is crap and people getting scammed everyday and support is rubbish:/

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 07:27:19 PM

Huh

What do you mean nothing to do with it?  You're telling me you don't use your girlfriend's btcjam account?  You just happen to be dating someone who also takes out bitcoin loans from that site?

I know it sounds weird, but yes that's true. However, i had no idea that there was an account under "My" name registered there. So when i needed help with my GF's account which we (both) used but mainly her as it is her account, i emailed Btcjam support from my email which had my original name on it. And that's how they found out there was an account under my name, now if i was scamming, i certainly wouldn't send emails to btcjam for a week trought "My" email which is registered under my name. And note that i created a thread that ID's were getting scammed from that other guy and used to make loan listings, i have kept all emails from the scammer. And i certainly wouldnt have contacted the police as soon as i'd find out and wouldn't have gone trought WEEKS of trouble explaining my point if i did do something wrong.

So you use your girlfriend's BTCJam account.  They have a right to suspend that account as well.

Campsis (OP)

WW3

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:29:33 PM

Huh

So you use your girlfriend's BTCJam account.  They have a right to suspend that account as well.

They think they have a right, but if it was proper customer service they would investigate before shutting anything down. The whole thing is just exhausting :/ i will leave it as it is at the moment as there is nothing else that i can do.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: