Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:21:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] $105 Starbucks Cards for $35! Accepting BTC, LTC, Paypal, and Venmo!  (Read 12098 times)
LiteCoinUser84

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:12:38 AM

Do these work globally? especially interested in UK Spain and China.
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 04:09:01 PM

Do these work globally? especially interested in UK Spain and China.

Im not sure. I know it works in Canada though.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 07:26:48 PM

If there's ever any problems, like balance going to zero, are you taking the liability? If I can have this assurance, then I'll buy one.

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 07:57:43 PM

If there's ever any problems, like balance going to zero, are you taking the liability? If I can have this assurance, then I'll buy one.

Yep. (Unless you spend it all Tongue)

farmerJ

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:39:47 PM

I'm interested. Please pm me with your BTC address and the amount of BTC you charge. Thanks
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:40:21 PM

do you have any cards on hand at the moment?
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 05:41:22 PM

Not now. Sad

cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:46:49 PM

Not now. Sad

Oh okay, just curious when will you get some? Tomorrow?
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 05:52:58 PM

Not now. Sad

Oh okay, just curious when will you get some? Tomorrow?

Im not sure really.

kerimk2

Activity: 140

ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:17:53 AM

I'd like to buy one, but do you have 50$? And how can you prove that these aren't stolen?

If you need support for AutoPonzi contact: autoponzi@gmail.com
We aren't sure how long the ban is for. We aren't even sure why we are banned. But we'll try figure it out
dadaas

Activity: 490

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:38:41 AM

I didn't read whole thread so sorry if I ask anything what is answered already. How much cards do you have? And are those cards legally obtained (I mean will I have problems using them)? And I would really like to have some proof that they are not stolen. I am really interested in buying those cards often Smiley
petestheman

Activity: 406
Merit: 257

BINGO! BOUNTY MANAGEMENT

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:40:16 AM

I didn't read whole thread so sorry if I ask anything what is answered already. How much cards do you have? And are those cards legally obtained (I mean will I have problems using them)? And I would really like to have some proof that they are not stolen. I am really interested in buying those cards often Smiley

I bought a card about a month ago and it is still working fine just used it yesterday and it worked smoothly. If they were stolen I doubt someone wouldn't notice a $100 charge on their cc.

BINGO! BOUNTIES : BOUNTY AND COMMUNITY MANAGERS

FINDING CRYPTO PROJECTS WHICH CAN MAKE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE IN.
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:40:43 AM

I'd like to buy one, but do you have 50$? And how can you prove that these aren't stolen?

Sorry, out of stock, and I do not sell in $50's.

I dont have any cards on me right now, but I will soon! You wont have any problems with my cards, and if you do, I will refund you.

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:45:46 AM

Hey,
I'd like to buy one but I know they are sold out. Could you put me on a waiting list or something, and then PM me when you have more? How long do you estimate that you will have them?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
dadaas

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:46:00 AM

I dont have any cards on me right now, but I will soon! You wont have any problems with my cards, and if you do, I will refund you.

Ok, thanks for the answer. Btw I'd like to know how many cards could you get at once? And how long could it take you to get new card when you run out of them? I could be your regular costumer so I'd like to know who does it work Smiley
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:46:52 AM

Ok, thanks for the answer. Btw I'd like to know how many cards could you get at once? And how long could it take you to get new card when you run out of them? I could be your regular costumer so I'd like to know who does it work Smiley

Usually once a day, but my supplier isnt responding to my messages so it may take more time. I get around 5-10 cards at once.

dadaas

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:47:52 AM

Usually once a day, but my supplier isnt responding to my messages so it may take more time. I get around 5-10 cards at once.

Ok, that's great. Thanks for your answers. Contact me when you get cards or just post it here and I will see it Smiley
kerimk2

Activity: 140

ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:53:47 AM

Ok, that's great. Thanks for your answers. Contact me when you get cards or just post it here and I will see it Smiley
Yes please, but I would prefer a PM as it goes straight to my email inbox. Thanks again for this great deal!
BTW if you are purchasing these gift cards from a person named deathman, he is a scammer and will reset all the balances to 0 after a couple days. He scammed the guy who sold me my gift cards, and I lost all my starbucks money  Undecided

If you need support for AutoPonzi contact: autoponzi@gmail.com
We aren't sure how long the ban is for. We aren't even sure why we are banned. But we'll try figure it out
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 03:59:37 AM

Yes please, but I would prefer a PM as it goes straight to my email inbox. Thanks again for this great deal!
BTW if you are purchasing these gift cards from a person named deathman, he is a scammer and will reset all the balances to 0 after a couple days. He scammed the guy who sold me my gift cards, and I lost all my starbucks money  Undecided

Dont worry, that is not my supplier.

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2014, 04:15:51 AM

Dont worry, that is not my supplier.
Very good, I got scammed by him as well. I feel bad for anonymous22, he bought 600$ from him :/
Please PM me as well when you have them avaliable!

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: