Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] $105 Starbucks Cards for $35! Accepting BTC, LTC, Paypal, and Venmo!  (Read 12098 times)
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:00:50 PM

Bought a card, works great! OP is a very cool and helpful dude!

Thanks! Smiley

rshacker4u

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:12:41 PM

Looking to buy, will go first. Pm me.

bought a card. However, having trouble transferring it to my personal. I live in Canada and it says

"We're sorry, we cannot transfer balances between cards from different markets."

How do I transfer to my personal card? Can anyone help.

Thanks alot but the card is legit and it was a fast transaction.
kerimk2

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:14:44 PM

bought a card. However, having trouble transferring it to my personal. I live in Canada and it says

"We're sorry, we cannot transfer balances between cards from different markets."

I'm a Canadian, and I've done this before. What you have to do is go to the store, buy a Canadian gift card with the card that you got from nahtnam, and then you can register it to your starbucks account and then transfer it over, as it is now a Canadian gift card. I've done it before with over 400$ worth of cards. Try to spread it out a little, like buy a 50$ at one store, 50$ at another, it looks very suspicious when you go to the store and ask for 400$ worth of gift cards.

If you need support for AutoPonzi contact: autoponzi@gmail.com
We aren't sure how long the ban is for. We aren't even sure why we are banned. But we'll try figure it out
rshacker4u

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:43:04 PM

I'm a Canadian, and I've done this before. What you have to do is go to the store, buy a Canadian gift card with the card that you got from nahtnam, and then you can register it to your starbucks account and then transfer it over, as it is now a Canadian gift card. I've done it before with over 400$ worth of cards. Try to spread it out a little, like buy a 50$ at one store, 50$ at another, it looks very suspicious when you go to the store and ask for 400$ worth of gift cards.

Sorry, I am confused. Can you actually buy a Canadian gift card using another gift card (the one I got from nahtnam)?
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 08:58:43 PM

Sorry, I am confused. Can you actually buy a Canadian gift card using another gift card (the one I got from nahtnam)?
Yes you can, on your starbucks app on your phone it converts the USD to CAD, but it's still an american card, so you can't transfer to another american card. What you can do is go to starbucks and regularely purchase stuff with your USD balance, and you can simply but a gift card there.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 09:20:09 PM

Thansk williamj2543 for sorting this out for me! Smiley

williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 01:00:33 AM

Thansk williamj2543 for sorting this out for me! Smiley
No problem, if anyone else wants information about Canadians and this deal, post to me in  this thread and I'll answer it.

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
csc

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:23:57 AM

Can i buy gift card from u by paying paypal? Im newbie here.
xXTMC3Xx

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:29:33 AM

I'm interested in a card over Paypal please.

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:26:23 AM

Can i buy gift card from u by paying paypal? Im newbie here.

I'm interested in a card over Paypal please.

Ill allow it. PM me.

esmith5

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:41:24 AM

Bought another card, this guy is Great!  Smiley
csc

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:35:30 AM

Finally bought a card from Nahtnam, hope those amount will last for many years.  Wink
apee

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:38:24 AM

Would like to buy one card PM me a BTC address and I'll send over the funds Smiley
rshacker4u

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:08:11 PM

how long do these cards last? I got it to work thanks William.
Whitehouse

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:05:59 PM

Do you still have these available at $30?

They should last until you spend all the balance.

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 03:45:25 PM

Do you still have these available at $30?

They should last until you spend all the balance.

Yes (only if you buy with Bitcoin).

And yes, they last until you spend your balance!

cexylikepie

Activity: 779

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:23:31 PM

How do your cards last until the balance is spent but most others dont?
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:30:50 PM

How do your cards last until the balance is spent but most others dont?

Because im swag... Tongue

apee

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:36:10 PM

Would like to buy one card PM me a BTC address and I'll send over the funds Smiley

Waiting for a PM !!!
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:42:08 PM

The bitcoin deal is now over. Those who were discussing with me over PM or in the last few pages can still claim the deal once.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: