Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:26:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] $105 Starbucks Cards for $35! Accepting BTC, LTC, Paypal, and Venmo!  (Read 12102 times)
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 01:13:48 AM

I think that you spending maybe 10 or so minutes to send all PMs with the codes is a good use of time, and judging by volume and prices, probably around a 50-100$ profit as an estimate, but IDK your markup. Just get people to either submit a form or pre-send the payment so at the end of the week you just look at the form or the PMs and send them out.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 01:16:19 AM

I think that you spending maybe 10 or so minutes to send all PMs with the codes is a good use of time, and judging by volume and prices, probably around a 50-100$ profit as an estimate, but IDK your markup. Just get people to either submit a form or pre-send the payment so at the end of the week you just look at the form or the PMs and send them out.

Maybe. Ill see over the weekend.

rodeoclownicp

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:20:59 AM

Maybe. Ill see over the weekend.

ya and you would need a reliable non changing wallet address... or 1 continuous address for each person
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 01:23:31 AM

Here nahtnam. For free I would develop a script for you, implementing blockchain receive payment API which people navigate to a url (I can host this for you for free) and have a form where people fill out their email and/or bitcointalk username and they get an address to send to. If the address payment received it can notify you by email. In fact, I can make it automatically release a code, but thats a bit too insecure,  dont reccomend it. Tell me what you think.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 01:24:51 AM

Here nahtnam. For free I would develop a script for you, implementing blockchain receive payment API which people navigate to a url (I can host this for you for free) and have a form where people fill out their email and/or bitcointalk username and they get an address to send to. If the address payment received it can notify you by email. In fact, I can make it automatically release a code, but thats a bit too insecure,  dont reccomend it. Tell me what you think.

No need... If I do it, it will be using Spree Commerce or some other e-commerce site...

williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 01:28:34 AM

No need... If I do it, it will be using Spree Commerce or some other e-commerce site...
You sure man? I could do it for free. I guess there is trust needed here, because I could easily redirect the funds to my address if I wanted do.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 01:33:01 AM

You sure man? I could do it for free. I guess there is trust needed here, because I could easily redirect the funds to my address if I wanted do.

I just dont want you to waste your time when there are free services that do it for me.

hoang3377

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:40:18 PM

Hi dear
i want to purchase 2 starbuck card . please guide me how to do and please send email to my email : honghoang3023@gmail.com
nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 01:36:07 AM

Hi dear
i want to purchase 2 starbuck card . please guide me how to do and please send email to my email : honghoang3023@gmail.com

Sorry, its been close for a while.

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 01:36:17 AM

Locking this thread.

nahtnam (OP)
Legendary