Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This altcoin-section has become a massive fail-parade  (Read 1310 times)
wbaw

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 01:05:58 AM

I agree, the section should just be shut down. It's bitcointalk, a bitcoin forum. If alt devs can't run & promote their own forum they shouldn't be taking people's money. It's just a huge fail parade. The serious alts have their own forums & don't come here any more because they don't want to be associated with it.

ShameOnYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:12:37 AM

Not so different than late 2013. New coins were being churned out then, very little innovation. Pump and dumps everywhere. People expect history to repeat, and then it does. Everybody trying to catch that pump.... Smiley
spiceminer15

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:14:51 AM

why do you care what coins people create and what ppl spend their money on.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:12:10 AM

It sort of turns the work many people are trying to do and have done with Bitcoin into a joke in some way shape or from in my opinion.  Can't really expect the world to use a coin to store their wealth and take cryptography seriously when the scene is flooded with failed joke clone scam pump and dumped coins.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:14:14 AM

It sort of turns the work many people are trying to do and have done with Bitcoin into a joke in some way shape or from in my opinion.  Can't really expect the world to use a coin to store their wealth and take cryptography seriously when the scene is flooded with failed joke clone scam pump and dumped coins.

strong agree + this section must be closed a.s.a.p

~CfA~

spiceminer15

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:02:29 PM

so?? whats your solution?
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:11:04 PM

I find myself scrolling up and down endlessly on this pool of SHIT that is the alternative cryptocurrencies section. For one interesting coin such as XMR, there are a million shitcoins. It's trully a waste of time. Trying to make any money is just a lottery, like being a DRK linux instaminer or selling AUR RIGHT at the massive peak, most other coins are just P&D too quickly mined and dumped to ever even be able to give shitty amounts of BTC (all that people want is to sell for BTC).
Still feeling suicidal about not buying BTC back in the day, now im poor and fucked for life (BTC is also useless as fuck if you missed the boat)

giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:12:51 PM

This will always happen as long as there are poor people trying to hustle money from any way possible.

bish5555

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

@bleeprepeat

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:17:53 PM

can't we use trust feedback for dev's

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: