Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 2012 NCAA Basketball Tourney Pool  (Read 763 times)
lairdm (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 11:06:02 PM

Hello all, it's that time of year again!  Time for the 2012 NCAA Basketball Tournament.  I am setting up a Bitcoin NCAA pool using Yahoo's Tournament Pick'em (http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/).

Rules:
- The entry fee to play is 1 BTC.
- Only one bracket per Yahoo account is allowed.
- The Yahoo! Default scoring system will be used.
- The winner takes the entire pot.
- In the unlikely event of a tie, the pot will be split evenly amongst the winners.

If you'd like to play, please follow these steps:

1) Send me an email (laird.moore@yahoo.com) from your Yahoo account, and in the body of your email include your receiving Bitcoin address.  I will send the winnings to this address if you win.  Please make sure that you cut and paste your bitcoin address correctly!

2) I will send back an email with a unique Bitcoin address. Send your 1 BTC entry fee to this address.

3) After receiving your 1 BTC, I will send an invitation to your Yahoo email account with the Yahoo Group ID number and password.

4) Join the group and fill out your bracket, make sure to have your bracket complete before tip-off Thursday, March 15th.

I will not be taking any more entries after 8 PM (EDT) Wednesday, March 14th.

Good luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: