Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:19:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Dry Herb Vaporizer  (Read 1483 times)
zhinkk (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:38:18 AM

I want to buy a dry herb vaporizer that ACTUALLY vapes. Please don't post if you have a $20 pen that "claims" to vape with a screen but actually combusts. Some vapes I have my eyes on are the MFLB and the PAX. I'm probably going to buy them new if nobody here has a used one they can sell me. Thanks. Smiley
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 10:45:16 AM

I want to buy a dry herb vaporizer that ACTUALLY vapes. Please don't post if you have a $20 pen that "claims" to vape with a screen but actually combusts. Some vapes I have my eyes on are the MFLB and the PAX. I'm probably going to buy them new if nobody here has a used one they can sell me. Thanks. Smiley
Huh You mean something like a Volcano Vape?
zhinkk (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:37:31 PM

Exactly. But I would want one a little more portable than that, although not necessary.
BitcoinAccepted
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:46:15 PM

Hi

I have a wide range of vaporizers available for BTC - See link in my sig below.

MFLB / Da Vinci / Arizer / Storz & Bickel / Iolite etc.

If you are interested in MFLB I have the standard maple wood, walnut, cherry and entire laser etched range.

I don't stock cheap 'vape' pens only major brands and everything is direct from authorised UK distributors.

Let me know if I can help with anything.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
zhinkk (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:30:50 PM

Hi

I have a wide range of vaporizers available for BTC - See link in my sig below.

MFLB / Da Vinci / Arizer / Storz & Bickel / Iolite etc.

If you are interested in MFLB I have the standard maple wood, walnut, cherry and entire laser etched range.

I don't stock cheap 'vape' pens only major brands and everything is direct from authorised UK distributors.

Let me know if I can help with anything.

Looks like a great store man. However, your prices are standard/a little higher than some places I've already looked. I was hoping somebody already had a MFLB that they would be willing to sell for cheap.
bomboclat77

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:55:14 AM

I have a launch box + power adapter 2.0 for sale. PM'd

zhinkk (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:28:50 AM

I have a launch box + power adapter 2.0 for sale. PM'd

Replied. Note that I am able to get a brand new MFLB on ebay for ~$75 so unless you have an offer better than that for the MFLB, I'm probably not interested (but if you have the PAX or something, lmk).
Raymond Imag

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:06:23 PM

Exactly. But I would want one a little more portable than that, although not necessary.

Hi, You can try the latest new vaporizer Imag 3-in-1 dry herb baking vaporizer.

http://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/2bh4jd/no_e_cig_that_can_actually_vaporize_dry_herbs_not/
zhinkk (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:26:36 PM

Hi, You can try the latest new vaporizer Imag 3-in-1 dry herb baking vaporizer.

http://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/2bh4jd/no_e_cig_that_can_actually_vaporize_dry_herbs_not/

I saw your product before, but what is the pricing on it? I can't find it anywhere on your website.
ihaveafuckinggun

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 07:29:46 PM

I have a great connect on Vaporizers, PM me telling me which ones you're looking to buy and how much you're willing to pay. Also with where you're located I can get pretty much any vaporizer for dry herbs but some I can't,
-ihaveafuckinggun Smiley
zhinkk (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 02:04:18 AM

I have a great connect on Vaporizers, PM me telling me which ones you're looking to buy and how much you're willing to pay. Also with where you're located I can get pretty much any vaporizer for dry herbs but some I can't,
-ihaveafuckinggun Smiley

PM'd. Please don't waste your time convincing me to buy a chinese knock off of some popular vaporizer like the pax/mflb off alibaba. I've been on that website for a while, I'll be able to tell. Smiley Nevertheless, I hope we can work something out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: