Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:07:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting some facebook support for a new Bitcoin business =)  (Read 885 times)
cryptopick (OP)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:17:05 AM

Looking for supporters of a Canadian Bitcoin start up. Likes appreciated but telling merchants even better

https://www.facebook.com/Cryptopickcanada

www.cryptopickcanada.ca

Thank you
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4672

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:19:49 AM

Likes appreciated

The Problem With Facebook
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9ZqXlHl65g

Facebook Fraud
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVfHeWTKjag
cryptopick (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:29:02 AM

Very interesting, I've never worked with facebook marketing in the past. The reason I began with this venture is the need to reach a lot of businesses that use facebook as there primary web presence.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 4672

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:41:12 AM

Very interesting, I've never worked with facebook marketing in the past. The reason I began with this venture is the need to reach a lot of businesses that use facebook as there primary web presence.

Due to their business model, Facebook is probably one of the worst social media markets for reaching your target audience.  It doesn't mean that successful marketing campaigns can't occur through facebook, but it means that it will tend to be more expensive, and require more effort and more luck (needing the marketing concept to "go viral").

I wish you luck in your effort, but be aware of the conflicts in the way views are handled by Facebook.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 05:17:30 AM

Due to their business model, Facebook is probably one of the worst social media markets for reaching your target audience.  It doesn't mean that successful marketing campaigns can't occur through facebook, but it means that it will tend to be more expensive, and require more effort and more luck (needing the marketing concept to "go viral").

I wish you luck in your effort, but be aware of the conflicts in the way views are handled by Facebook.

Agreed, and I can speak as someone who has done an incredible amount of marketing on Facebook. It used to be amazing when it first began and you didn't have to pay to reach your own fans, who liked your page on their own accord. Now Facebook has turned marketing upside down. Businesses are abandoning it in record numbers.

Eric2013

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:18:26 AM

wish u luck mate, but facebook market? Probably not the good one for searching ur target audiences.
cryptopick (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:34:25 AM

wish u luck mate, but facebook market? Probably not the good one for searching ur target audiences.

Its debatable at this point, This Forum,Reddit,Coin sites ....ect ect , have alot of great people already involved. My target audience is small businesses looking for a low cost way to accept bitcoin. In some cases they are just curious to how much extra revenue they can make. Alot of these small companies have facebook pages as there sole web presence , this is the only reason I thought to give it a try.

Trev
cryptopick (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:35:27 AM

Agreed, and I can speak as someone who has done an incredible amount of marketing on Facebook. It used to be amazing when it first began and you didn't have to pay to reach your own fans, who liked your page on their own accord. Now Facebook has turned marketing upside down. Businesses are abandoning it in record numbers.

I definatly see that possibility , that why FB is not going to get $1 from me =)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: