Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I play guild wars 2?  (Read 1903 times)
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:05:12 PM

cooperation between players is hard when you play by yourself. i play some hon, and that game goes to shit because random strangers are supposed to make sacrifices for the team, and no one usually wants to do it.. so you end up losing a lot of games.
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:11:21 PM

GW2 is soo boring. Tried it once and gave up after just 1 evening.

I prefer RPG's with real story like Gothic. GW world is just big and empty, full of NPC's just standing and staring at you.

Apparently you can't read or follow the story arcs.  The Guild Wars universe has over 10 books written about the lore and mythology.  Almost all of that lore is in the game.  Gothic delivers it to you directly, in GW2 you are given the lore as you play through.
What I meant is that the cities are empty, NPC's are just standing there looking like statues, most of them doesn't interact with the player and all the people I know got to max lvl in a week or something and had nothing to do in the game.

You need to switch to a different server then.  Some servers are so packed it's too noisy - some people like that I guess.  Other serves are dead and it's fun to team up with some random person since you're the only ones on the map.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: