Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 03:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MACD] X13 | PoW+PoS Hybrid| NO PREMINE | NO IPO | NEW THREAD  (Read 44351 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:18:43 PM

so.. when is moon ?

Will be eventually.  Around 4 million coins, price is EXTREMELY low right now for such few coins.  As far as I know the code for the wallet and coin is solid.  We just need a dev who can really take this over.  Know anyone?
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:20:36 PM

i hit few blocks at launch and took me time to compile my wallet... so it wasn't 100% scam
was stupid not to sell at 2k
but we will see...

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:25:18 PM

since then i just stake Smiley
better interest than the bank

sp00lin9

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:39:04 PM

so.. when is moon ?

Will be eventually.  Around 4 million coins, price is EXTREMELY low right now for such few coins.  As far as I know the code for the wallet and coin is solid.  We just need a dev who can really take this over.  Know anyone?

X2 who's wallet can currently sync?
sp00lin9

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:19:10 PM

Synced and staking for more than a week
Win 7 64

Hmm, can you please give me your getpeerinfo from console?
kitaco

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:41:43 PM

Need nodes please!

IRC Channel is Invite Only as well Sad

@cryptokiely // Donate! - BTC: 1kie1ykRUjxpMH5fAqLWigdtbLCyrMK9k // VRC: VEriKiEfZ9CwVs6GVGLbuBdEJxR2F7CJLq
sp00lin9

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:56:52 PM

Need nodes please!

IRC Channel is Invite Only as well Sad

Open now! Sorry chanserv locks it everytime my phone dies & I leave the channel
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:57:48 PM

Anybody else having a problem installing the wallet on a mac?  Also, is there a Windows wallet for this coin?  I'm confused.  Some of the early posts in the original thread say that there's no windows wallet, but then I also saw on the first page a link to download the windows wallet lol  Anyway, if there's not one, that definitely needs to be created.  But any help on installing the mac wallet would be appreciated.  I downloaded it as a .zip file, and it extracts fine, however when I go to run the MACD wallet, it says "MACD-Qt is an application created by PluginProcess.  Are you sure you want to open it?"  I click Open but nothing happens.
sp00lin9

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:59:38 PM

Anybody else having a problem installing the wallet on a mac?  Also, is there a Windows wallet for this coin?  I'm confused.  Some of the early posts in the original thread say that there's no windows wallet, but then I also saw on the first page a link to download the windows wallet lol  Anyway, if there's not one, that definitely needs to be created.  But any help on installing the mac wallet would be appreciated.  I downloaded it as a .zip file, and it extracts fine, however when I go to run the MACD wallet, it says "MACD-Qt is an application created by PluginProcess.  Are you sure you want to open it?"  I click Open but nothing happens.

There is a windows wallet!

& sorry I don't have experience with Mac /:
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:06:43 PM

Ok good to know about the windows wallet!  I'll google that PluginProcess and see what it is.
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:17:10 PM

Ok good to know about the windows wallet!  I'll google that PluginProcess and see what it is.

I got the Mac wallet to install.  Something with Safari was making it not extract right from the .zip file.  I just downloaded Chrome, downloaded the wallet, and it extracted and installed fine.  It has nothing to do with how the wallet was compiled.  Just has something to do with that PluginProcess.  I found out that that's an exclusive Safari process.  Anyway, we're good.
vonuke

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

I'm on the moon

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:29:03 PM

Scammmm thats easy this coin dead sellllll everybody says same things dont believe all them i think this coin isnt scam or died only only only u believe if u believe .....ready to everything
sp00lin9

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:42:10 PM

Scammmm thats easy this coin dead sellllll everybody says same things dont believe all them i think this coin isnt scam or died only only only u believe if u believe .....ready to everything

You're right, this coin is not a scam & it's not dead.

A lot of people are working hard to get this going...
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:17:48 PM

Right you are!  The coin's not dead.  It's barely even started yet.  Original dev created this like 2 weeks ago, and then for some reason decided to simply vanish.  But there's nothing wrong with the coin.  Blank slate pretty much.  We just need to find a good, solid dev to get it off the ground.
kaliostro

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:41:06 PM

Right you are!  The coin's not dead.  It's barely even started yet.  Original dev created this like 2 weeks ago, and then for some reason decided to simply vanish.  But there's nothing wrong with the coin.  Blank slate pretty much.  We just need to find a good, solid dev to get it off the ground.
+1,  if we will have a good DEV team, we can do it Smiley
sp00lin9

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:45:34 PM

+1,  if we will have a good DEV team, we can do it Smiley
+1 We can & we will!

We need to show everyone we have a strong foundation as a community & we're only going up from there!
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:12:52 AM

Looks like my wallet on my mac isn't synced to the network, and it's been sitting open for several hours, however it doesn't show that there are any blocks that it's currently on, and still says wallet out of sync.  Anybody else having this issue?
emailtooaj

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 02:23:45 AM

I've modified the M logo. Whats everyone thoughts?

kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:32:28 PM

Public announcement in few hours

Stay tuned!

Oh ya!  I hope it's a good one!!! Cheesy
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:39:51 PM

Public announcement in few hours

Stay tuned!

its not fair to keep us wondering !
just announce !

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: