Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:11:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MACD] X13 | PoW+PoS Hybrid| NO PREMINE | NO IPO | NEW THREAD  (Read 44351 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:51:19 PM

dead?

dead and gone dead and gone
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:49:53 PM

Sorry for the delay everyone! We've been hard at work trying to prepare the new releases! We did not want to release an announcement or time frame without being certain of the implementation. At this point in time we are currently guaranteeing its functionality on the test net, an official announcement will be released tonight regarding the new wallet updates. In the mean time, please tweet bittrex regarding keeping MACD on the exchange.

new account, are u the real devteam? why don't u use the account before?

We were brought on by Crypto_Wolf and due to lack of communication with him recently we decided to move forward and announce our progress on a more formal account. In due time, we will release more regarding the members of our team, at this point we care more about the current implementations & development behind the scenes.

So in other words, crypto wolf abandoned the coin just like I said he would a few posts back. I hate being right all the time. Hopefully new dev team pulls off something quick because I think this coin's brain dead and on life support at this point. Hope dev has a magic wand laying around.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:38:15 PM

Saved until July 25th due to developer/community intervention: MACD ....... dont worried guys many coins are out of bittrex and keep alive....
important thing  dev is working on it  Cheesy  it coin will reach high value.
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:48:25 AM

Saved until July 25th due to developer/community intervention: MACD ....... dont worried guys many coins are out of bittrex and keep alive....
important thing  dev is working on it  Cheesy  it coin will reach high value.

Glad that Bittrex is keeping it for a few more days!
FreebieZoner

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:56:02 AM

Wow man didn't noticed you guys actually relaunched this under new dev team.  Keep up the good work guys unlike old dev

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:00:47 AM

if they come through there will  be a def rise. I won't say to the moon but will be higher than it is now
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:10:58 PM

as of right now it doesn't look like we are making it till then
Sumerian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:08:52 PM

I'll consider this coin dead. Too bad.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:22:15 PM

Dev team,
There are still some of us holding our coins and plan on holding them. Can you give us any update on where things are with this coin today? Are you close to having people test a new wallet, etc? Would be great to know considering things are looking bleak at the moment.
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:45:22 PM

what was the roadmap the new dev account?
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:51:40 PM

what was the roadmap the new dev account?

it has been delayed by  MACD dev team
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:20:45 PM

3/4 total MACD coin will be sell in less  of  10s...,  and after it will rise to the moon,    perhaps it is a reason of not roadmap yet,  let dump to  1 sat.
and after will release news........ Grin        only see buy orders ..........

Well, I definitely won't be buying any more.  I already have alot, but I bought at 300 satoshi 2 weeks ago, and then bought more at 200 satoshi 1 week ago thinking that new dev would've done something by now.  Now I'm just gonna hold my coins and stake from now on and hope for the best.
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 02:05:11 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 02:16:46 PM by bit1

by the way,   buy order of 2M sat was removed, good news, I think this only dump coins  1 sat is ridiculous price, everybody could remove orders of buy of less of  100 sat, dont sell in less of 200 sat. and prices could be rising in a couple of days to high levels > 5000 sat. to keep rising to 100 K sat..,   it coin need faucets,ceo,    but overall  that holders dont sell in ridiculous prices.....................

1 sat. is price to  coins with Billions of its, and it is low yet, doge for example, 40 sat now,  MACD coin only have  4.3 Millions, besides it have good algo,wallet sync ok,  0 premine, launched ok,   Cheesy
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 10:29:52 PM

dead ?
it is going to get a delist soon

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:17:51 PM

I think so, we don't even know if the macd account is a part of the actual dev team. Stick a fork in it this coin is done
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:26:33 PM

I think so, we don't even know if the macd account is a part of the actual dev team. Stick a fork in it this coin is done

Well what if we put out a thing once again saying we're looking for another dev? If this dev doesn't deliver by Friday?
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:37:02 PM

I mean third time is the charm right. I'll still hold what I have no real point in selling now. I can afford to take that loss if nothing comes of it. Too risky for me too buy more coins without word from devs and actual development being put forth but have a decent amount myself. I'm guessing this is the actual team in the sense that a couple of people were posting alongside cryptowolf so it could be them. Their silence isn't helping hopefully stuff is being tested like they claim. The worse case scenario would be another take over if someone was willing to do it. The coin itself is fairly decent considering "NO PREMINE - NO INSTAMINE - FAIR LAUNCH" if these things are the actual case.
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:39:22 PM

Well what if we put out a thing once again saying we're looking for another dev? If this dev doesn't deliver by Friday?

Holding dev's hostage or accountable when they decided to take on the project on a whim isn't the way to go, but I don't think expecting someone to pop in and say hello is asking too much especially since faith in the coin is a bit low.
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:37:28 AM

Holding dev's hostage or accountable when they decided to take on the project on a whim isn't the way to go, but I don't think expecting someone to pop in and say hello is asking too much especially since faith in the coin is a bit low.

I'm not trying to hold them hostage.  Cryptowolf when he took this coin over on July 9th got 1 out of the 4 things done as part of his 6 outlined steps of lifting this coin off the ground, and that was good.  But so far TOR and anon spec haven't been done, but that's ok because it's only been 12 days since then.  Honestly that's not much time.  However Sp00lin9 came forward on July 15th and said that new roadmap would be announced by the end of that day, but it wasn't announced at the end of that day or any day since then.  How long does it take to at least release a roadmap?  But let's say that both Cryptowolf and Sp00lin9 were just community managers or something, and weren't actually part of the dev team that took this coin over.  That is they don't know how to code.  Maybe then they didn't really know what the dev was doing since they were never coders themselves, and weren't working on the coin.  So, maybe we shouldn't have listened to them in the first place about their promised roadmaps and announcements.  Who knows.  Btw, both Cryptowolf and Sp00lin9 might actually be gone now because I haven't heard a since peep from either of them in a while, unless someone else has?

Anyway, so now new dev "team" came forward on July 17th saying that they too haven't heard from Cryptowolf, but that they've been hard at work, and that they were guaranteeing the coin's functionality on the test net, and that an official announcement would be released that night regarding the new wallet updates.  Well, that night nothing was released, and no announcements of a delay or anything has been released since then.  That was 4 days ago.  Maybe the dev's just really bad at communicating, or doesn't understand that nobody really has faith anymore that this coin's going anywhere.  But really, at least give an announcement of a delay.  So, so far no roadmap, no new wallet, no Tor, no anon spec, no announcements, and no announcements of delays.

I too am holding onto my coins because why sell now at this low price?  I'm also holding out hope that one day I wake up and dev announces the roadmap, that there's a new wallet with TOR functionality, that the anon spec's almost done, and that the BTC volume of this coin on Bittrex is way up and price is way up too.  One day.
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:59:00 AM

The claims about roadmaps and the like are a bit disappointing. It would be nice if info was released as promised at the very least.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: