Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:35:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MACD] X13 | PoW+PoS Hybrid| NO PREMINE | NO IPO | NEW THREAD  (Read 44348 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:33:58 PM

Bittrex has a post again saying that market's scheduled to be delisted due to low volume and disinterest. Send tweets again I guess to bittrex asking them to not delist, and dev needs to contact them as well.
WhiteLion

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 07:35:28 PM

In some unrelated news: Mintpal was attacked and VRC was stolen from the exchange.  Just a reminder to anyone here that if you have MACDcoin or any other coins, get them off an exchange just in case.  You just never know.  I have all of my MACDcoin in my wallet staking on my Macbook, and I have the wallet backed up on a USB drive and on Google drive.  Much safer than having them on an exchange IMO.

I am trying to get coins off of Bittrex so I downloaded the MACD wallet for windows but it does not seem to want to sync. There simply are no connections at all. Any info on how to get the wallet to sync? I would also appreciate if someone can lead me to a source to learn about "staking". Thank you.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:17:08 AM

anyone know a dev that they can get in touch with to take over this coin again? If dev needs bounty I'll offer some of my coins to an active dev working on the coin
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:22:06 AM

In some unrelated news: Mintpal was attacked and VRC was stolen from the exchange.  Just a reminder to anyone here that if you have MACDcoin or any other coins, get them off an exchange just in case.  You just never know.  I have all of my MACDcoin in my wallet staking on my Macbook, and I have the wallet backed up on a USB drive and on Google drive.  Much safer than having them on an exchange IMO.

I am trying to get coins off of Bittrex so I downloaded the MACD wallet for windows but it does not seem to want to sync. There simply are no connections at all. Any info on how to get the wallet to sync? I would also appreciate if someone can lead me to a source to learn about "staking". Thank you.

Hi, to staking you only need open your wallet for one hour or so and you will receive coins depending of you amount of coins, you can do this each day or when you have time to open wallet for example each week, when you open your wallet only let it so for one hour and after you can close it.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:29:48 AM

anyone know a dev that they can get in touch with to take over this coin again? If dev needs bounty I'll offer some of my coins to an active dev working on the coin

problem is that nobody will do that for less of 1.5 total coins it are 64500 MACDs  aproximately..............  and who know, because it coin has been dumped to bottom. 
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:42:51 AM

well, 263276.5728 MACD are being    dumped in 0.2394 BTC  in less of 210 sat  if someone buy it quickly like a bot , and nobody sell, prices will rise to 210 sat,and so on,problem is that someone can dump again right?  so maybe we can join in a only wallet a lot of MACD like to 4M to avoid dump, when it reach high value maybe Cryptowolf and Dev team  take again it because they will see high value in coin to make improvements and new annoucements will be done, faucet,logo,etc.....     coins will be returned to his owners after re-valuation, everybody learn lesson of dont dump to low prices.

Ya, except not cryptowolf, sp00lin9, or new dev team. Sorry, don't trust them anymore. I think it's time to post again for a new dev.
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:45:20 PM

well, 263276.5728 MACD are being    dumped in 0.2394 BTC  in less of 210 sat  if someone buy it quickly like a bot , and nobody sell, prices will rise to 210 sat,and so on,problem is that someone can dump again right?  so maybe we can join in a only wallet a lot of MACD like to 4M to avoid dump, when it reach high value maybe Cryptowolf and Dev team  take again it because they will see high value in coin to make improvements and new annoucements will be done, faucet,logo,etc.....     coins will be returned to his owners after re-valuation, everybody learn lesson of dont dump to low prices.

Ya, except not cryptowolf, sp00lin9, or new dev team. Sorry, don't trust them anymore. I think it's time to post again for a new dev.

Sp00lin9 has been active just not on this thread. You can talk to him, but I'm guessing the fact that he no longer posts here means the coin is dead. I believe he had macdcoin in his sig also but took it down.
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:08:41 AM

Sp00lin9 has been active just not on this thread. You can talk to him, but I'm guessing the fact that he no longer posts here means the coin is dead. I believe he had macdcoin in his sig also but took it down.

Ok.  So do we post another ad for another dev or are we all just pretty much bagholders at this point?
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:47:50 AM

never hurts to look
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:37:49 AM

never hurts to look

Well I already posted it. Just threw something together out there. Feel free to add to it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707735.0
KrvnoZrnce

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 02:50:15 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 09:24:51 PM by KrvnoZrnce

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on this thread. I've been standing behind silently waiting to see what will happen and I must admit that I am sad this coin is going down.
MACD is a good coin, without premine and without IPO and without glitches in blokchain (so all of that makes it really one of the few although the coin itself is not (r)evolutionary in any way).
I am sick and tired of greedy, lazy people and especially of devs that do create a good coin and later just don't give a fuck (sorry for bad language but it has to be done).
I DID make money on MACD but for some reason i like the coin (and I am always only bothered with coins I personally like and don't give a crap about hypes of all kinds) so I decided to do what I can for MACD coin.

First of all, let's make one thing clear, I am not a dev (at least not crypto currency developer. I am iOS developer though and I'm only starting to get deeper into crypto developing).
So no, I am not new MACD developer and no, i'm not making any promises or have any timeline or roadmap (nor will there be any). I am just a guy interested in crypto and a MACD supporter who is sick and tired of people doing nothing and yet waiting to get rich. For all of you MACD bagholders, no, I am not the one who will bring you money, cause I am not here for you nor am I interested in price (and don't get me wrong, big price is always good but I wont allow being bothered with it) of MACD so if you plan to continue with waiting and hoping (while doing absolutely nothing for the coin) then don't hope for too much.

Now, with all that being said, let me just repeat one more time: I am not here to revive the coin, I am not new MACD dev, I WON'T make any promises and I don't know what or when will I do something for the MACD. This coin doesn't have a dev, but that is ok since it's not that big of a deal because the coin is working like a charm. The more important thing that MACD is missing is community. So, if there are some of you left that would call themselves community please, show yourselves if you are interested in putting a new life into this coin since there are many things that can be done (and should be done) outside of coding.

Anyway, first thing's first. For now, I will make new version of wallet which will only bring new wallet skin (so that way we can at least enjoy looking at our worthless coins Smiley ). That will be done as soon as I manage to successfully compile the darn thing. After that I will try to implement  couple of small features into the wallet (bittrex api if still there, blockchain inside wallet, etc). After that, who knows Smiley. Implementing anon is on my todo list BUT by the time I manage to figure out how to do it might just not be important at all anymore but the good thing is if I know how to implement anon features that would basically mean I could do anything I want with the coin and THAT is the moment when the party will start.

Please, don't ask me questions like: Why is this coin good, why would anybody by it, is this coin dead, what can investors (many people suddenly became big investors which just sounds so funny to me Cheesy because, to be honest, most of those "investors" are simply gambling, but I guess it's way cooler and easier if you see and call yourself investor instead of gambler Cheesy) expect from the dev and similar stuff.
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 05:14:46 PM

Hi everyone,

This is my first post on this thread. I've been standing behind silently waiting to see what will happen and I must admit that I am sad this coin is going down.
MACD is a good coin, without premine and without IPO and without glitches in blokchain (so all of that makes it really one of the few although the coin itself is not (r)evolutionary in any way).
I am sick and tired of greedy, lazy people and especially of devs that do create a good coin and later just don't give a fuck (sorry for bad language but it has to be done).
I DID make money on MACD but for some reason i like the coin (and I am always only bothered with coins I personally like and don't give a crap about hypes of all kinds) so I decided to do what I can for MACD coin.

First of all, let's make one thing clear, I am not a dev (at least not crypto currency developer. I am iOS developer though and I'm only starting to get deeper into crypto developing).
So no, I am not new MACD developer and no, i'm not making any promises or have any timeline or roadmap (nor will there be any). I am just a guy interested in crypto and a MACD supporter who is sick and tired of people doing nothing and yet waiting to get rich. For all of you MACD bagholders, no, I am not the one who will bring you money, cause I am not here for you nor am I interested in price (and don't get me wrong, big price is always good but I wont allow being bothered with it) of MACD so if you plan to continue with waiting and hoping (while doing absolutely nothing for the coin) I have only one thing to say to you: If i ever manage to revive MACD or do anything big with the coin I PROMISE YOU that you won't know about it until it's to late!

Now, with all that being said, let me just repeat one more time: I am not here to revive the coin, I am not new MACD dev, I WON'T make any promises and I don't know what or when will I do something for the MACD. This coin doesn't have a dev, but that is ok since it's not that big of a deal because the coin is working like a charm. The more important thing that MACD is missing is community. So, if there are some of you left that would call themselves community please, show yourselves if you are interested in putting a new life into this coin since there are many things that can be done (and should be done) outside of coding.

Anyway, first thing's first. For now, I will make new version of wallet which will only bring new wallet skin (so that way we can at least enjoy looking at our worthless coins Smiley ). That will be done as soon as I manage to successfully compile the darn thing. After that I will try to implement  couple of small features into the wallet (bittrex api if still there, blockchain inside wallet, etc). After that, who knows Smiley. Implementing anon is on my todo list BUT by the time I manage to figure out how to do it might just not be important at all anymore but the good thing is if I know how to implement anon features that would basically mean I could do anything I want with the coin and THAT is the moment when the party will start.

Please, don't ask me questions like: Why is this coin good, why would anybody by it, is this coin dead, what can investors (many people suddenly became big investors which just sounds so funny to me Cheesy because, to be honest, most of those "investors" are simply gambling, but I guess it's way cooler and easier if you see and call yourself investor instead of gambler Cheesy) expect from the dev and similar stuff.

At the very end, if there are some of you who are questioning themselves should you have anything do with this shitcoin, to buy or not to buy, what can you expect from the three times dead coin? Well, I would say stick with MACD you won't regret it but that would be the longest shot ever, so this is 100% zero guaranties shot... Wink

Well I think people are still interested in getting this coin off the ground.  I know I am.  I appreciate you at least trying to get a new wallet skin and the bittrex api (if still there), and blockchain inside wallet.  Hopefully other people still have an interest in the coin too.
WhiteLion

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:53:38 PM

Is there a working wallet for Windows? I have downloaded the wallet from the first page of this forum but it will not sync. Also, the logo in the wallet is the old red and green that looks like "MAD" instead of the new blue M logo. Can someone please help me?  Undecided
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:43:42 PM

Is there a working wallet for Windows? I have downloaded the wallet from the first page of this forum but it will not sync. Also, the logo in the wallet is the old red and green that looks like "MAD" instead of the new blue M logo. Can someone please help me?  Undecided

Make a .conf file and add these into it and put the .conf in the correct directory:

addnode=37.187.144.69:21546
addnode=188.194.16.78:21546
addnode=8.38.76.74:21546
addnode=103.22.181.239:21546
addnode=69.64.43.236:21546
addnode=42.2.242.23:21546
addnode=67.215.11.195:21546
addnode=162.243.198.249:21546

That worked for me, but I have the mac wallet.  Should still work though.
WhiteLion

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:48:49 PM

Make a .conf file and add these into it and put the .conf in the correct directory:

addnode=37.187.144.69:21546
addnode=188.194.16.78:21546
addnode=8.38.76.74:21546
addnode=103.22.181.239:21546
addnode=69.64.43.236:21546
addnode=42.2.242.23:21546
addnode=67.215.11.195:21546
addnode=162.243.198.249:21546

That worked for me, but I have the mac wallet.  Should still work though.

Thank you. That did the trick.
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 12:24:19 AM

price jumped up a bit. this coin get pumped?
3angle

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

keymaker

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 05:15:06 AM

I can help you guys implement TOR-technology. I have a working TOR on Triangles that can be ported over.

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:14:26 AM

that would be awesome
KrvnoZrnce

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 11:51:50 AM

I can help you guys implement TOR-technology. I have a working TOR on Triangles that can be ported over.

Any help is greatly appreciated, especially when it comes to features!

Before we do it (don't get me wrong but we need to be careful after all that has happen with this coin) could you just tell us
more about TOR technology that you would implement (what it does, how it's working... sry, but I don't have the time to follow every coin and it's features so I don't have a clue what you're talking about Cheesy) and second, more important question, what brought you to MACD?

What we need to do to help? I saw in the old thread that you mentioned staking some coins. How does that work? What amount is needed?

Now, just to update peeps whit my progress. Skinning itself is going ok, there are many more things to be done, but it's getting done. The thing that annoys the hell out of me is that I still didn't manage to compile the wallet. Linux on my mining rig (yes, it's currently used for development, not mining Cheesy) started hallucinating (really not that odd since it has 4 windows systems and one ubuntu. Now that's what I call a rig! Cheesy) so I have pretty colors all over my screen and the system is unusable.

On my windows machine I am stuck on configuring opensll (I get some error, something like  line 2: perl: not found) and I didn't have the time to look for an answer to that problem more thoroughly so if anybody can help, please do Smiley.
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 01:12:08 AM

Any help is greatly appreciated, especially when it comes to features!

Before we do it (don't get me wrong but we need to be careful after all that has happen with this coin) could you just tell us
more about TOR technology that you would implement (what it does, how it's working... sry, but I don't have the time to follow every coin and it's features so I don't have a clue what you're talking about Cheesy) and second, more important question, what brought you to MACD?

What we need to do to help? I saw in the old thread that you mentioned staking some coins. How does that work? What amount is needed?

Now, just to update peeps whit my progress. Skinning itself is going ok, there are many more things to be done, but it's getting done. The thing that annoys the hell out of me is that I still didn't manage to compile the wallet. Linux on my mining rig (yes, it's currently used for development, not mining Cheesy) started hallucinating (really not that odd since it has 4 windows systems and one ubuntu. Now that's what I call a rig! Cheesy) so I have pretty colors all over my screen and the system is unusable.

On my windows machine I am stuck on configuring opensll (I get some error, something like  line 2: perl: not found) and I didn't have the time to look for an answer to that problem more thoroughly so if anybody can help, please do Smiley.

I posted on the other thread that I'd be willing to be a super node as I have lots of coins that are already staking. I wish I could code or know perl but I don't. I can at least reach out to bittrex again and let them know not to delist due to coin being developed again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: