Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MACD] X13 | PoW+PoS Hybrid| NO PREMINE | NO IPO | NEW THREAD  (Read 44347 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:17:07 AM

Is there something going on behind the scenes these days with this coin?  Every day I'm looking at it on Bittrex and the price is slowly rising lol  I'm not complaining, just an observation.

was thinking that myself. I was thinking of asking something along those lines but didn't want to jinx it. I'm guessing someone that has a lot of coins is accumulating more. I was under the assumption it was you or krvno.
dimke_yu

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 11:24:46 AM

Things are how they are, people trading with this and that and we can never know why and who is buying or selling coins... As for new updates I believe KZ will inform us with progress on wallets and other.

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:18:05 PM

Is there something going on behind the scenes these days with this coin?  Every day I'm looking at it on Bittrex and the price is slowly rising lol  I'm not complaining, just an observation.

was thinking that myself. I was thinking of asking something along those lines but didn't want to jinx it. I'm guessing someone that has a lot of coins is accumulating more. I was under the assumption it was you or krvno.

Nope I haven't been buying.  Just staking.
KrvnoZrnce

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:21:42 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 06:10:31 PM by KrvnoZrnce

Hi guys,

Yes, I did bought some, but not all Smiley.
Price is looking good at the moment.

Now... A word about development.
I had an annoying chain of events that stopped development at the moment.

First I got sick, then my internet for some reason didn't work for couple of days and on top of all that (like it wasn't enough already) just as I was about to finish bittrex page on wallet my PC dropped dead... Sad
I still didn't look into it but i REALLY hope that my hard drive didn't die because that would hurt... Like a lot...

Hopefully, I will discover what's the issue tonight and it won't be huge damage...

Anyway, as far as development is concerned, as I already said, bittrex page will be done soon (as soon as I'm able to develop again).
There are couple of GUI changes also (progress bar when syncing block chain and couple of other things).

Website is basically finished but we will probably not release it until we have working compiled wallets for all three OS (Windows, MAC OS X, Linux).
We will soon buy domains and will post them here when that happens.

Tweeter tipbot is also getting close to being finished Smiley.

That is all for now, but just a little more patience and things will look much better soon and much less chaotic than they are now Smiley
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:23:21 PM

Hi guys,

Yes, I did bought some, but not all Smiley.
Price is looking good at the moment.

Now... A word about development.
I had an annoying chain of events that stopped development at the moment.

First I got sick, then my internet for some reason didn't work for couple of days and on top of all that (like it wasn't enough already) just as I was about to finish bittrex page on wallet my PC dropped dead... Sad
I still didn't look into it but i REALLY hope that my hard drive didn't die because that would hurt... Like a lot...

Hopefully, I will discover what's the issue tonight and it won't be huge damage...

Anyway, as far as development is concerned, as I already said, bittrex page will be done soon (as soon as I'm able to develop again).
There are couple of GUI changes also (progress bar when syncing block chain and couple of other things).

Website is basically finished but we will probably not release it until we have working compiled wallets for all three OS (Windows, MAC OS X, Linux).
We will soon buy domains and will post them here when that happens.

Tweeter tipbot is also getting close to being finished Smiley.

That is all for now, but just a little more patience and things will look much better soon and much less chaotic than they are now Smiley

Sounds good thanks the update!  Hopefully your computer's not hosed lol
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:29:21 PM

Yup, like I expected, I am an idiot... Nothing's wrong with my computer. Cheesy

So, I plugged my spare flash drive into computer (don't even remember why I did in the first place) which had on itself linux bootloader. Then, after some time PC started slowing down for some reason (not the first time, has something to do with my USB WiFi card...). I unplugged WiFi and my computer responded with BSOD... Ok, nevermind, not a big deal... I turned it off and on again and nothing happened (the machine is working but nothing shows up on the screen).. Of course, at that point I totally forgot what was on my flash drive (I also forgot it is plugged in Cheesy).

So I came back just now from work.. Thought I should, before anything, check if maybe my graphics card died so I plugged the screen into another graphic card (which is, btw, primary g. card) and... Yes, I am an idiot Cheesy
Boot screen was waiting for me to choose an option... (the screen was black because it was plugged into secondary g. card which doesn't show booting until OS is booted).

KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:24:01 PM

Here we go Wink

summary

and history

Changes are commited so anybody who is able to compile the wallet from source can check it out Smiley
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 04:36:47 PM

Here we go Wink

summary

and history

Changes are commited so anybody who is able to compile the wallet from source can check it out Smiley

Good job dude!  Like the blue on dark blue motif as well.  I'm sure alot of work went into this so we really appreciate it!!
Sumerian

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:44:16 PM

wow, someone put a lot of work in the wallet, nice work guy(s)!

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 08:55:44 PM

wow, someone put a lot of work in the wallet, nice work guy(s)!

Thank you! I'm glad you like it! Unfortunately, in return, we got removed from Bittrex just now... Good work bittrex, good work...
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:14:32 PM

Of course, that doesn't change anything (except the fact that people will get their hands on MACDCoin a bit harder), development is continued and website will be launched in couple of days.

P.S.
I'm trying so hard to stay calm at the moment... Cheesy would really like to speak a word or to with Bittrex about their coin policy...
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:27:48 PM

Of course, that doesn't change anything (except the fact that people will get their hands on MACDCoin a bit harder), development is continued and website will be launched in couple of days.

P.S.
I'm trying so hard to stay calm at the moment... Cheesy would really like to speak a word or to with Bittrex about their coin policy...

Ya I saw that just now Sad  What other exchange is MACD on?
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 09:55:48 PM

P.S.

Ya I saw that just now Sad  What other exchange is MACD on?

Well, that's the worst part of it all. It isn't on any exchange anymore. We will turn to Chinese exchanges (Bter and Allcoin) and see what can be done.

Bittrex answered me. They removed it because it was averaging 0.05890083 BTC a day (not true. It's average was more than 0.1 BTC per day for the last 7 days and if we look at the all time records it was averaging more than 1 BTC a day.) so apparently that doesn't cover their costs for running the market (riiiight...).

I won't even bother responding to this...

I will rest for a day or two and then we will see how we'll overcome this sudden drawback. Of course, anybody who would like to help can write to bittrex about MACDCoin (they are willing to take money to re add MACDCoin but I don't have BTC for that nor would I pay them even if I did. I am closer to deciding to forbid them to re add it ever.) or write to any exchange that you know of.

Also, if any of you have any ideas, I am open for suggestions. Smiley
Just thought of one forgotten exchange. We might just try with them Smiley. Anybody remembers CryptoRush? Cheesy
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 10:49:41 PM

I just saw they are open beta...
yes.. lets go there !
can your new wallet worth with their API ?
do you proxy the API requests through your servers, to reduce load on the exchange API ? imagine hundreds of open wallets..

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:07:51 PM

I just saw they are open beta...
yes.. lets go there !
can your new wallet worth with their API ?
do you proxy the API requests through your servers, to reduce load on the exchange API ? imagine hundreds of open wallets..

Hundreds? How about millions? Cheesy Ok, kidding Smiley (but why not Smiley )

Changing the code to support any exchange API is a matter of minutes so no worries there.
All API calls will be balanced and will follow the rules of the exchange regarding their API calls.

It's not a bad idea though and when we finish these most important steps and stabilize the coin (has everything of essence and everything is working) we will start improving things and expanding ecosystem so that will probably be one of the things we will do first.
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:10:52 PM

Just for the record (I am not asking anybody to be bothered with it, but just for the sake of information) the return to Bittrex would cost 3 BTC.
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:29:26 PM

For a start, let us all not forget to vote over here https://cryptoine.com/voting#MACD Smiley
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
September 28, 2014, 11:46:16 PM

sounds good. From a glance I'm seeing coins that have generated much less volume on bittrex still up. That's just my 2 cents though but I don't think macd deserved a delist
kpierce77
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 12:50:05 AM

For a start, let us all not forget to vote over here https://cryptoine.com/voting#MACD Smiley

Just voted again on there.  Surprised that we're number 7!
KrvnoZrnce

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:39:59 AM

Guys, I appreciate your efforts toward voting on cryptoine exchange but please consider registering (if you didn't already) since that would make your vote count as 4 votes.

MACD, at the moment, needs community support more than ever. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: