Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CAM] Camcoin | X11 | PoW + PoS | NINJA | Paid Blogging/Photography!  (Read 26399 times)
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:52:13 AM

This better be some kind of joke roxcoin dev did to try and destroy camcoin or I will seriously fork this coin and take it over.  I can do it any time with my pool.  I'm so angry I stayed up almost 3 nights watching my pool, taking attacks left right and center just to keep it online and hashing.  This dev better be here soon, and if the roxcoin dev shows up again he'd better apologize.

ROX coin is releasing x13 TOR. Just like what URO did today, fake fud was created to get people to dump ROX and both CAM as it's coming out with a new site in a week. Cheap volume for both.

Then why did he/you erase the post the moment you noticed?

you tell me I'm just as confused as you are here.  I have a 7gh/s pool and a 22k bag of cam that's worthless right now, I'm not exactly too impressed right now if this was some kind of ploy to create fud

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dav1199

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:54:59 AM

This better be some kind of joke roxcoin dev did to try and destroy camcoin or I will seriously fork this coin and take it over.  I can do it any time with my pool.  I'm so angry I stayed up almost 3 nights watching my pool, taking attacks left right and center just to keep it online and hashing.  This dev better be here soon, and if the roxcoin dev shows up again he'd better apologize.

ROX coin is releasing x13 TOR. Just like what URO did today, fake fud was created to get people to dump ROX and both CAM as it's coming out with a new site in a week. Cheap volume for both.

This just make no sense , why would anyone fud over CAM .. it is pretty much as under the radar as it could be for now.
It is obvious something is up here and it will be difficult to get trust back in this coin unless you pull out something crazy.
Was mining this pretty happily for the last days.. Well what a waste. I would rather someone else fork it and take this over , the concept could have been fun .. if the whole picture thing ever came up..
thevampireskilledit

Activity: 234

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:55:04 AM

This better be some kind of joke roxcoin dev did to try and destroy camcoin or I will seriously fork this coin and take it over.  I can do it any time with my pool.  I'm so angry I stayed up almost 3 nights watching my pool, taking attacks left right and center just to keep it online and hashing.  This dev better be here soon, and if the roxcoin dev shows up again he'd better apologize.

you tell me I'm just as confused as you are here.  I have a 7gh/s pool and a 22k bag of cam that's worthless right now, I'm not exactly too impressed right now if this was some kind of ploy to create fud

fork it!!!
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:55:40 AM

Im sorry, that question was pointed at the dev.

Also, I am real sorry Chisefu, I support your pool, and know you are one of the honest ones out there. This is an unfortunate situation.
chisefu

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:01:54 AM

Yeah guys thanks for the support, I'm in a real bad spot here.  I know the roxdev we worked together testing the pos staking a few weeks ago so I should be able to get a straight answer out of him.  We actually talked the other day about me being a node for this new anonymous tor stuff he's been working on so I have no idea how/why he was shitting on camcoin, even if he's the same guy.  If he gives me any shit I can take this over so fast as long as the miners and exchanges support it.

edit:  there was some funny business earlier where the camcoin dev's pool account got locked because someone else logged into it.  The logs showed some ip from Russia so I just assumed it was another pool and we changed the password and e-mail associated with the account.  Luckily his 15k coins were still there though.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:10:30 AM

More signs that its the same dev dude, camcoin dev is now signed off and roxcoin dev is singed on posting on rox thread.

chisefu

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:13:50 AM

More signs that its the same dev dude, camcoin dev is now signed off and roxcoin dev is singed on posting on rox thread.

sigh
dav1199

Activity: 207

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:13:55 AM

Yeah guys thanks for the support, I'm in a real bad spot here.  I know the roxdev we worked together testing the pos staking a few weeks ago so I should be able to get a straight answer out of him.  We actually talked the other day about me being a node for this new anonymous tor stuff he's been working on so I have no idea how/why he was shitting on camcoin, even if he's the same guy.  If he gives me any shit I can take this over so fast as long as the miners and exchanges support it.

edit:  there was some funny business earlier where the camcoin dev's pool account got locked because someone else logged into it.  The logs showed some ip from Russia so I just assumed it was another pool and we changed the password and e-mail associated with the account.  Luckily his 15k coins were still there though.

The whole thing just doesn't make any sense unless they are the same devs. There is no reason to fud on CAM , on ROX .. i could understand. On CAM it is way too early and young all this would do is killing it, that said there IS some buy orders at low prices so who knows..
I am happy supporting anything that will keep the coin going even if the pow is ending up soon regardless but it doesn't really make me want to keep mining for now  Undecided
cindereynolds

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:16:30 AM

This better be some kind of joke roxcoin dev did to try and destroy camcoin or I will seriously fork this coin and take it over.  I can do it any time with my pool.  I'm so angry I stayed up almost 3 nights watching my pool, taking attacks left right and center just to keep it online and hashing.  This dev better be here soon, and if the roxcoin dev shows up again he'd better apologize.

Motherfucker, we know you are the same person, sorry your scam didn't work..NOW FUCK OFF

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ PND bamboo muncher ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
                        PPtd7diYFaKzY11iqVV1xoy6MLLY6mg7Kq
chisefu

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:26:26 AM

Well the dev has one chance to straighten this out.  I'm giving him one chance simply because he did come to me a day or two back asking why his account was locked and the logs did specifically show someone else logged into his account from another ip, I'll fetch them now and post them here
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:41:18 AM

What my opinion take over it. A few of us had doubts that cam and rox were from the same dev, then today rox dev posts in this thread then claims his account was compromised and someone spreading FUD about camcoin? Really camcoin has no innovation, a shitcoin why would anyone want to spread fud about it? Its not even on an exchange yet.

Please don't believe what the devs say their lying to you, try not to get blinded by your emotions. You invested quite abit into this coin and you'll convince yourself to believe anything the devs say just to avoid realizing that your investment was wasted.

Take this coin over if you think its worth it, you probably have more coding skills then the rox/cam dev and his phoney team of imaginary developers helping him.

You don't have to answer but how much did you invest?
chisefu

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:57:21 AM

edit:  there was some funny business earlier where the camcoin dev's pool account got locked because someone else logged into it.  The logs showed some ip from Russia so I just assumed it was another pool and we changed the password and e-mail associated with the account.  Luckily his 15k coins were still there though.

What my opinion take over it. A few of us had doubts that cam and rox were from the same dev, then today rox dev posts in this thread then claims his account was compromised and someone spreading FUD about camcoin? Really camcoin has no innovation, a shitcoin why would anyone want to spread fud about it? Its not even on an exchange yet.

Please don't believe what the devs say their lying to you, try not to get blinded by your emotions. You invested quite abit into this coin and you'll convince yourself to believe anything the devs say just to avoid realizing that your investment was wasted.

Take this coin over if you think its worth it, you probably have more coding skills then the rox/cam dev and his phoney team of imaginary developers helping him.

You don't have to answer but how much did you invest?

Well here's the thing, I could take over the coin right now but I can't promise any innovation or bleeding edge updates.  All I can do is keep it healthy and change some variables, make a nice site for it.  I don't think it has come to this yet tho, because I'm not entirely convinced that they're the same developers, the dev (and only the dev's) account was attacked on my pool, and there's some kind of news in the roxcoin thread that that coin is under some kind of attack, so please don't jump to conclusions just yet.  I'm still very mad, but I pm'd both devs as I've worked with them both now and I want answers.

I'm invested about .6btc for renting hashing, .6btc in buying on the ccex exchange, and I haven't slept in almost 3 days because of my pool.  I was getting a lot of stratum attacks so when that happens you can't leave the computer ever until pow is over, and my coadmin is busy until europe wakes up in 4 hours.  
yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:28:47 AM

Still no explorer ?
mydearvoice

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:18:04 AM

We need to believe in DEV Grin

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:47:29 AM

I'm invested about .6btc for renting hashing, .6btc in buying on the ccex exchange...  

1.2 btc may be tough for you but it's not that heavy to overcome, just an expensive lesson learned.
Try signup for GAW sig campaign and you earn it back in 1 year. Goodluck.
3months18w

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:31:43 PM

Still no explorer ?
I have concern on this too, any update?

kenboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:36:22 PM

the same author of the rox,lol
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:38:30 PM

I'm invested about .6btc for renting hashing, .6btc in buying on the ccex exchange...  

1.2 btc may be tough for you but it's not that heavy to overcome, just an expensive lesson learned.
Try signup for GAW sig campaign and you earn it back in 1 year. Goodluck.

depends for some countries 1.2btc is much more than for others, i'm out 0.05btc on this one (always bet what you can afford to lose)

UNO_owner

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:41:18 PM

Like so many dozens of coins released in the last month, ROX was intended to be a scam from day one.  Looks like the dev has moved on to Cam coin though.  Hopefully you all are smart enough to stay away from that one.  Its not like you even that screenshot as proof.  The "dev" obviously went through as little amount of work as possible to differentiate the coin from ROX.  The original CAM ann even looks like the original ROX ann.  Similar styles.  

The idea that the account was hacked is absolutely laughable.  

1. Hacker hacks account.  
2. Posts legitimate coin update with wrong account
3. Deletes post when caught.

ERMAHGERD I GOT HACKED.  LOL.  Does anyone expect us to believe that?  Maybe fire isn't directly involved in CAM, but I find it highly unlikely.  He's probably using it as a springboard for his BTC tied up in ROX.  

These scammers must be punished.  Stop investing in these shitty new coins that offer nothing but promises and hype.  

foob6

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:50:49 PM

someone said that was the next rox Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: