Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:58:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CAM] Camcoin | X11 | PoW + PoS | NINJA | Paid Blogging/Photography!  (Read 26399 times)
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:24:54 PM

Dev forgot to change one of the icon sets in the wallet it seems that this is CScoin clone

Too much hurry to clone the coin Grin

But people never learn, it has 13gh so far, and i am sure it will hit exchange before pow ends, so owner and few around him will profit for sure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:27:50 PM

ninja launch? i missed it

I was surprised, no word from shadow either. His alert-bot must have malfunctioned.

it's not the first time that i miss something, i'm not a bot lmao, and i'm not using any scrypt for ninja, just my presence

this was not a good one anyway...

+1

the majority of hash rate is being rented from nicehash, x11 cloud mining are cheap as hell.

Copied coin and the OP didn't have the time to change it all...sloppy job to me.

Moving onto something better. Good luck guys don't loose too much and don't be bag holders.
Equate

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:30:18 PM

Dev forgot to change one of the icon sets in the wallet it seems that this is CScoin clone

But people never learn, it has 13gh so far, and i am sure it will hit exchange before pow ends, so owner and few around him will profit for sure

true and then coin will be orphaned , basically its same cycle for every coin launched these days.
IceColdTommy

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:32:27 PM

true and then coin will be orphaned , basically its same cycle for every coin launched these days.

So one way or another its good to have at least a 5 gpu rig so you can throw some hashes on coin launch get some coin and dump fast as soon as it hits exchange Smiley
seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:35:25 PM

Yes, and the dev has not chimed in at all since launch. BIG RED FLAG...Don't waste your hash guys. I could be wrong, but prob not.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:36:12 PM

So one way or another its good to have at least a 5 gpu rig so you can throw some hashes on coin launch get some coin and dump fast as soon as it hits exchange Smiley

this is what i'm doing, but with 10 gpu, and not so asap, i usually wait a bit after the coin hit the bittrex, repeat

profit?

but i don't mine all coin, some of them are very bad, like this one...
IceColdTommy

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:39:49 PM

this is what i'm doing, but with 10 gpu, and not so asap, i usually wait a bit after the coin hit the bittrex, repeat

profit?

but i don't mine all coin, some of them are very bad, like this one...

I mined this from start managed to get about 1k(i never download wallets from start) realised that this is bad copy and moved back to the KryptKoin multipool as it still looks like better option
camcoin (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:54:52 PM

smells like another chinese scam coin

Interesting to see people quickly pass bias on a coin that has common specifications of all other coins. Our intent isn't what you suggest with CamCoin, but liberate people worldwide tied down by censorship and propaganda. The value lies behind the idea of empowering all humans with freedom. Freedom of expression without tyranny. We kindly ask if you don't approve of our coin, please don't mine Smiley Our network hash rate in a few hours will speak volumes on the idea behind this coin. Come back later and witness something new for once in crypto. Smiley
IceColdTommy

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:00:06 PM

Interesting to see people quickly pass bias on a coin that has common specifications of all other coins. Our intent isn't too scam with CamCoin, but liberate people worldwide tied down by censorship and propaganda. The value lies behind the idea of empowering all humans with freedom. Freedom of expression without tyranny. We kindly ask if you don't approve of our coin, please don't mine Smiley Our network hash rate in a few hours will speak volumes on the idea behind this coin. Come back later and witness something new for once in crypto. Smiley

Maybe you should fix wallet icons first and remove all of the old icons like the one that resembles Counter Strike
Equate

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:05:19 PM

Interesting to see people quickly pass bias on a coin that has common specifications of all other coins. Our intent isn't what you suggest with CamCoin, but liberate people worldwide tied down by censorship and propaganda. The value lies behind the idea of empowering all humans with freedom. Freedom of expression without tyranny. We kindly ask if you don't approve of our coin, please don't mine Smiley Our network hash rate in a few hours will speak volumes on the idea behind this coin. Come back later and witness something new for once in crypto. Smiley

You claim to  launch something new in crypto and don't have time to change icons , much dedication,
camcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:08:13 PM

You claim to be launch something new in crypto and don't have time to change icons , much dedication,

The icon was a statement. You saw the icon, and came to a conclusion, that "what does this have to do with crypto/cam coin?" Exactly our point. Your vision/perception allowed you to make a judgement. That is the purpose behind this coin. To allow others worldwide to see "the incorrect icon" that goes unseen daily. We are so happy someone spotted this at it states the problem were aiming to fix.
dreampursuing

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:09:24 PM

no new feature .worthless.

seedtrue
Legendary

Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:10:58 PM

You claim to be launch something new in crypto and don't have time to change icons , much dedication,

The icon was a statement. You saw the icon, and came to a conclusion, that "what does this have to do with crypto/cam coin?" Exactly our point. Your vision/perception allowed you to make a judgement. That is the purpose behind this coin. To allow others worldwide to see "the incorrect icon" that goes unseen daily. We are so happy someone spotted this at it states the problem were aiming to fix.

Equate

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:11:46 PM

Good cover up story , anyways good luck with your coin .
IceColdTommy

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:12:01 PM

ok, lets say its an easy fix, even i can do it, but what inovations will your coin offer, what are the future plans, have any ideas, thoughts that you can share with the community?
camcoin (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:18:57 PM

The community is so concerned with new features that will be outdated next week, or how quick they can flip for profit. This coin represents the complete opposite of you new features. And a note on new features..being a dev, how many of you whom mine new coins use "new features"? Have you realized you've been getting fooled? You all quickly clearly dump it for BTC.. and never use these features. This feature cannot be dumped or thrown away since it is a concept and idea of empowering individuals worldwide. I wish I could respond to all of you, but each post is 360 sec wait. If this coin angers you, please vent and offer your comments as they serve no ploy in derailing our intentions. As said, this concept is bigger than you or me, but for everyone in the world whom is oppressed and goes unheard/unseen in countries where "its okay, its not happening here, so it must not be happening". We are here not to win you over, but establish a launch of CamCoin in which afterwards has intentions beyond a quick buck. Smiley
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 01:19:54 PM

http://fins.ytmnd.com/

Smiley

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
n3rfherder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:24:32 PM

The community is so concerned with new features that will be outdated next week, or how quick they can flip for profit. This coin represents the complete opposite of you new features. And a note on new features..being a dev, how many of you whom mine new coins use "new features"? Have you realized you've been getting fooled? You all quickly clearly dump it for BTC.. and never use these features. This feature cannot be dumped or thrown away since it is a concept and idea of empowering individuals worldwide. I wish I could respond to all of you, but each post is 360 sec wait. If this coin angers you, please vent and offer your comments as they serve no ploy in derailing our intentions. As said, this concept is bigger than you or me, but for everyone in the world whom is oppressed and goes unheard/unseen in countries where "its okay, its not happening here, so it must not be happening". We are here not to win you over, but establish a launch of CamCoin in which afterwards has intentions beyond a quick buck. Smiley

Well...those are all valid points. 
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:30:02 PM

Chickenstrips.net Presents:

2.0% fees, live support on irc.freenode.net #chickenstrips or PM via bitcointalk.  

UP AND HASHING

whats wrong with u guys

i mine since 20mins with 2gh so 1/4 of all hash and i got 0 coins??
jox

Activity: 681

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:35:48 PM

Chicken using our hash to mine other coins for yourself? Last block on chicken     07/09/2014 13:32:31

U own me me chicken !!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: