Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What would U do if CryptoCoins made U very rich?  (Read 4181 times)
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:33:43 AM

1. open a biologic research laboratory for age researching. Age is a disease and can be cured.
2. The venus project
3. Study, study, study technology
4. take lessons in instruments and sports
and of course have fun ;-)

Age is no disease my friend.

it is cureable like cancer.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn24784-turning-back-time-ageing-reversed-in-mice.html#.U74_Ro1_ucQ

You equated aging with disease (dis-ease). You can be dis-eased at any age. Has nothing to do with aging. Don't believe all that religious crap.  

Did you really read the article? Whats with religion there? You (your body) don't have to be old. That's the case! It's a bug in our metabolize system, what I call disease, because it is kind of that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:38:10 AM

1. open a biologic research laboratory for age researching. Age is a disease and can be cured.
2. The venus project

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn24784-turning-back-time-ageing-reversed-in-mice.html#.U74_Ro1_ucQ

You equated aging with disease (dis-ease). You can be dis-eased at any age. Has nothing to do with aging. Don't believe all that religious crap.  

You (your body) don't have to be old. That's the case! It's a bug in our metabolize system, what I call disease, because it is kind of that.

ofc age is NOT a disease . its the most natural thing in the world and its absolutely required to make WAY FOR THE NEW.  i am so very glad theres age and death otherwise the earth would be hell full of suckers that should have long gone.

~CfA~

From Above (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:39:22 AM

ok so most answers to my topic are very disappointing if i may say the truth.  now im glad that most of those who answered are poor indeed.  its better for ur life. believe me.

~CfA~

bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:43:15 AM

Apparently two chicks at the same time is the big thing that being rich on altcoin would promote.

Dude, don't knock it 'till you've tried it.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
From Above (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:44:26 AM

Apparently two chicks at the same time is the big thing that being rich on altcoin would promote.

Dude, don't knock it 'till you've tried it.

all guys who posted the chick thing r truly poor beings. like u would need crypto riches to do this LMAO . . .

just because u r utterly unattractive... come on gimme a break plz

~CfA~

lordoliver
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:53:33 AM

2. The venus project

You (your body) don't have to be old. That's the case! It's a bug in our metabolize system, what I call disease, because it is kind of that.

ofc age is NOT a disease . its the most natural thing in the world and its absolutely required to make WAY FOR THE NEW.  i am so very glad theres age and death otherwise the earth would be hell.

~CfA~

Something new won't be better any more, as we are too social to make it happen. Noone is dieing, because he is worse than the other, our social system lets everyone live. There is no evolution any more.

Face it: the evolution is done, we are ready. we can only make ourselves better.
Evolution took us on a level, where we have to push ourselves.
Our brains can do 100 of times more as it can do now, but we need time for that. Experience! And no aging, because it prevents development. People are normally getting deadlocked from 40/50. Not able to open their minds for new things any more.

The only argument against cure of aging is overpopulation. But:
- It won't happen, if we are more educated. Just look at the average number of kids in africa compared to europe or the US.
- Technic will help us also here. There are possibilites for new cities on oceans or in space. We have so many things to research!
From Above (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:56:29 AM

Face it: the evolution is done, we are ready.

utterly wrong, human state is shitty and completely barbaric.  we are not at all ready, in fact we r just beginning for like 10 seconds in the grand scheme of things.

if we wouldnt die then earth would be utter Hell. u should face that.

AGE is NOT a disease. AGE is necessary and must be embraced. Hail AGE!

~CfA~

lordoliver
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:03:20 AM

utterly wrong, human state is shitty and completely barbaric.  we are not at all ready, in fact we r just beginning for like 10 seconds in the grand scheme of things.

~CfA~

guy... we are barbaric, because we are too young in mind. We need more education not other genes...
you have 2 average guys. one is 20 years old and one has a 20 years old body and is 200 years old.

Guess which guy will be more barbaric?
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:06:19 AM

Invest it all in IPOs and altcoins.

lel

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
From Above (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:08:59 AM

~CfA~

guy... we are barbaric, because we are too young in mind. We need more education not other genes...
you have 2 guys. one is 20 years old and one has a 20 years old body and is 200 years old.

we r talking about state of humanity here dude.  every new generation brings new fruits and adapts itself to the new.

i dont want the same shit as now living forever on our beautiful planet- just this thought makes me wanna die Smiley

too glad u will die just like me , no 'age is a disease' dystopia. make way for the fresh.

U have ur time on this planet.  This limited time makes it precious.  Not living forever.  thats just a childish thought.

~CfA~

lordoliver
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:23:20 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 09:09:43 AM by lordoliver

~CfA~

you have 2 guys. one is 20 years old and one has a 20 years old body and is 200 years old.

we r talking about state of humanity here dude.  every new generation brings new fruits.

i dont want the same shit as now living forever on our beautiful planet- just this thought makes me wanna die Smiley

too glad u will die just like me , no 'age is a disease' dystopia

~CfA~

you just don't understand it. there wouldn't be same shit, if there was no age.
because age MAKES you sticking always to same shit. And more and more old people are living on this planet. That is a hell!
Everyone is telling you: "We always did it like that, and it was ok. So we do it again." That is coming mostly from an aged brain!
BTW: you are sticking to the same old shit: "Aging and dying is needed for new things" ;-)

And if you want to die you don't have to be old before. There are still accidents.
How old are you? Do you really want to feel pain on every step of a walk? Your back hurts? You can't think straight any more. You forget everything much faster. And that state for 20 years or more, until our health system is not able to help you any more?
And are you really want to tell me that living like that is nice?
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:03:32 AM

i will going to a lot of concerts!
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:22:07 AM

It's so hard to get rich, is 100% luck, mostly being a Bitcoin pioneer was it so we missed tha train.
LTC = being there first
DRK = being a linux instaminer
AUR = being lucky to buy right at the peak before it starts crashing forever (and having invested/mined it before)
BC = having invested/mined + being at the right spot to get the giveaway
Too bad these 3 altcoins are dead now, and the rest are just shitcoins without any potential, with the exception being Monero.

giveBTCpls

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:23:16 AM

~CfA~

you have 2 average guys. one is 20 years old and one has a 20 years old body and is 200 years old.

Aging fucking sucks, stop mentally masturbating around it.

lordoliver
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:41:02 AM

~CfA~

we can change it...
vlight

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:47:04 AM

~CfA~

we can change it...
http://2045.com/
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 10:01:51 PM

Sorry, but you can't beat a double BJ from two hot chicks.  Sure you can do that poor, but just like real estate... location location location!

$10 million dollar boat > $500 dollar apartment

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: