Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Google news and the US dollar  (Read 1569 times)
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:27:57 PM

There is a section mentioning the USD..

In this section most of it is talking about the USD soon losing it's reserve currency status as they've pissed off everyone.  Russia, China and South Korea already setting up trade with out USD.. France talking about scrapping the USD...

Do American's wake up to wha the FED actually is before the USD utterly fails?  Or does it competely fail and America with it?
Leina

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:29:53 PM

At this point, American already accept the faith of losing the empire.
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:38:35 PM

Even though I know that a crumbling USA and a dying USD would be great for bitcoin, I can't help to think the impact it will have on the average American.

There will surely be a great increase in poverty and many people will suffer badly.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:41:20 PM

Even though I know that a crumbling USA and a dying USD would be great for bitcoin, I can't help to think the impact it will have on the average American.

There will surely be a great increase in poverty and many people will suffer badly.

Uh huh... Riots.. Fema launched into the streets with their brand new shinny killing machines....  You don't buy trillions of Hollow point bullets for Fema for no reason.
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:49:27 PM

Uh huh... Riots.. Fema launched into the streets with their brand new shinny killing machines....  You don't buy trillions of Hollow point bullets for Fema for no reason.

Source? Is FEMA even allowed to use weapons?

I mean, in my country there is a FEMA-equivalent and they coordinate emergencies situations but are not allowed to use weapons are definetly are not allowed to intervene in any social uprests. For example, they do prepare for dirty bombs scenarios but only to clean up the mess, they have no authority to shoot anyone. I guess the work closely with the CBRN teams within the Army.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
hodap

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:52:48 PM

Uh huh... Riots.. Fema launched into the streets with their brand new shinny killing machines....  You don't buy trillions of Hollow point bullets for Fema for no reason.

Based on the news on the last 2-3 years, I am going to say riot on country wide scale is not out of the question.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:54:29 PM

Is Google spreading FUD about the USD?  Tongue
spazzdla (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:57:43 PM

LOL, perhaps or truth.
Raystonn

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:17:18 PM

Yesterday I saw a tank being transported on the I-580 Eastbound.  Previously I've seen convoys of armored military vehicles on the I-680.  The locals are gearing up for something...
negafen

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 04:20:06 PM

Facts are not fud.
FNG

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:37:21 PM

Do American's wake up to wha the FED actually is before the USD utterly fails?  Or does it competely fail and America with it?
Americans waking up won't save it. It's supported by outside forces. Once external support is lost, reserve status is lost, oil and goods trade outside of the U.S for USD is finished..the dollar as we know it is gone. Time for a change of currency after a massive devaluation.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:56:44 PM

Uh huh... Riots.. Fema launched into the streets with their brand new shinny killing machines....  You don't buy trillions of Hollow point bullets for Fema for no reason.

I mean, in my country there is a FEMA-equivalent and they coordinate emergencies situations but are not allowed to use weapons are definetly are not allowed to intervene in any social uprests. For example, they do prepare for dirty bombs scenarios but only to clean up the mess, they have no authority to shoot anyone. I guess the work closely with the CBRN teams within the Army.

yes, us fema is actually crazy.
in the case of civil revolution or something like that, fema is authorized to have executive and judicial power - in every aspect.
they have an amount of equipment that would be enough to carry on a war for about 20 years in the USA.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:25:45 AM

yes, us fema is actually crazy.
in the case of civil revolution or something like that, fema is authorized to have executive and judicial power - in every aspect.
they have an amount of equipment that would be enough to carry on a war for about 20 years in the USA.

This is true. However, in a hypothetical 20 year civil war in the USA in which the federal government has taken a side against US citizens; I don't think it would be the government coming out on top... It's simply not realistic to expect a positive outcome in that situation. The people are the power here and a mobilization like that would only give people a common enemy...

I think they bought all that equipment out of uncertainty...

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:31:38 AM

America will simply state that those countries not supporting the USD are terrorists trying to kill America.
They will wage war against countries rejecting the USD and replace their governments with pro-merica governments.

Cheesy Wink

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
theblacksquid

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:35:09 AM

Facts are not fud.

Fud is any statement meant to berate a certain currency, whether or not backed up by facts or or audacity.

Support Decentralized Commerce - OpenBazaar.org
Add some science to your mining!  GRIDCOIN
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:43:57 AM

What ya think why they forcing for WWIII? Coming soon...
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 12:48:33 AM

What ya think why they forcing for WWIII? Coming soon...

lol WWIII, we are already at WWVI!

the war effort is ongoing, team america world police will not rest till everyone is free!

ThomasCrowne

Activity: 210

★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:23:55 AM

Guess it's a good thing that practically every small-town police station has got some good ole Military Grade Humvee's hardware to go after all those nasty poor people that can't afford their $20 carton's of eggs.

"America...fuck yeah!"

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: