Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:51:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BTN] BitNotes | SHA-256 POW | 2 100 000 Total Notes (1/10 Bitcoin Cap) UPDATED  (Read 7473 times)
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:33:54 AM

Wasn't the release planned as yesterday? (22 july) I cant remember right now but I reckon it should have been released already. What happened?

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 12:31:05 PM

Interesting concept but is the project still alive?
Also 10% premine is an astronomical amount but if you're gonna use it for distribution of free coins to forum members, you could get away with it.
Still you would need to be transparent on how you gonna use the rest of the premine. With all the scams going on, people are a bit hesitant when it comes to coins with premine.
Will be watching this.
ostalakar

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 11:16:10 AM

French version is available: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709508

Good luck Smiley

Ready to mine ! Grin

PM me if you change something
Sat0shiNakam0toSon (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:30:22 PM

Wasn't the release planned as yesterday? (22 july) I cant remember right now but I reckon it should have been released already. What happened?

Hi!
Well , we can´t specify a given time as we are currently at the stage of premine, once it has complete we´ll anounce it on the web. As we mentioned on our post: release will be shortly, during the year 2014 . . .

Feel free to follow our post as well as page on facebook.

Kind Regards
SatoshiSon
PPCoin.co.uk

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:30:49 PM

Hmmm so what shall I do with BitNotes.co.uk & BitNotes.co  Huh
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:34:07 PM

SHA-256, it's for asic owner, I can mine nothing with my GPU.Anyway ,good luck.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Sat0shiNakam0toSon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:36:58 PM

Interesting concept but is the project still alive?
Also 10% premine is an astronomical amount but if you're gonna use it for distribution of free coins to forum members, you could get away with it.
Still you would need to be transparent on how you gonna use the rest of the premine. With all the scams going on, people are a bit hesitant when it comes to coins with premine.
Will be watching this.

Hi!
Sure it's still alive, and well!
As we already informed, this value of premine will be used to make donations, giveaways and bounties. If we get any support soon, we will re-think this value.

Kind Regards
SatoshiSon
PPCoin.co.uk

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:40:30 PM

Any affiliate plans so I can put my domains to good use?
Sat0shiNakam0toSon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:44:46 PM

French version is available: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709508

Good luck Smiley

Ready to mine ! Grin

PM me if you change something

Hi!
Thanks a lot!
We'll keep in touch . . .

Kind Regards
SatoshiSon
Sat0shiNakam0toSon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:50:56 PM

Hmmm so what shall I do with BitNotes.co.uk & BitNotes.co  Huh

Any affiliate plans so I can put my domains to good use?

Keep in contact with us, at a later stage we can discuss a form of rewarding you for the use of the domains.

Kind Regards
SatoshiSon
giveBTCpls

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:36:30 AM

Here's what I dont' get: How do you guarantee that the BTN prices will trade for the equivalent values in BTC? Like you say, in theory 1 BTN = 10 BTC. But who guarantees this is like this?

alesx.onfire

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

It's Not Enough

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:47:17 PM

launch date?

Carlos Soares

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:00:48 AM

Will offer the Portuguese version . . .

Kind Regards (Um Abraço)

Carlos
Sat0shiNakam0toSon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 10:49:44 AM

Here's what I dont' get: How do you guarantee that the BTN prices will trade for the equivalent values in BTC? Like you say, in theory 1 BTN = 10 BTC. But who guarantees this is like this?

We concept is based as follows;  1 Bitnote = 10 Bitcoins just like 10 dollar bill is equal to the cumulative value of 1 dollar, and so forth, and thus he value of Bitnote is dictated by the fact that it follows the concept of other comercial currencies in the world, that is 1/10 and so forth (1note = 10coins) but in this case the CryptoCurrency World Market.

Bitnotes it´s a Unique CryptoCurrency that it has got an intrinsic value based directly on Bitcoin and thus quoted directly to the dollar.

The price of Bitnote is directly dependent to the value of bitcoin as it has an  intrinsic value and not dependent on an individual or independent value stipulated by the market.

Since there are only 21 million bitcoin, and it´s life expectancy as a minable CryptoCurrency is limited and thus the necessity to create the Bitnote so that it can have continuity and offer the possibility for continuous availability in the CryptoCurrency Market and thus increase the amount of bitcoins.

Once the premine limit has been reached the mining will be available to  the network so everyone will be able to mine.

Kind Regards
Sat0shiNakam0toSon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 10:51:23 AM

Will offer the Portuguese version . . .

Kind Regards (Um Abraço)

Carlos

Hi!
Thanks a lot!
We'll keep in touch . . .

Kind Regards
SatoshiSon
giveBTCpls

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 10:36:34 PM

We concept is based as follows;  1 Bitnote = 10 Bitcoins just like 10 dollar bill is equal to the cumulative value of 1 dollar, and so forth, and thus he value of Bitnote is dictated by the fact that it follows the concept of other comercial currencies in the world, that is 1/10 and so forth (1note = 10coins) but in this case the CryptoCurrency World Market.

Bitnotes it´s a Unique CryptoCurrency that it has got an intrinsic value based directly on Bitcoin and thus quoted directly to the dollar.

The price of Bitnote is directly dependent to the value of bitcoin as it has an  intrinsic value and not dependent on an individual or independent value stipulated by the market.

Since there are only 21 million bitcoin, and it´s life expectancy as a minable CryptoCurrency is limited and thus the necessity to create the Bitnote so that it can have continuity and offer the possibility for continuous availability in the CryptoCurrency Market and thus increase the amount of bitcoins.

Once the premine limit has been reached the mining will be available to  the network so everyone will be able to mine.

Kind Regards

So does this mean I got 500 BTC by translating the post in spanish? Where will these 500 BTC come from for me? Call me a retard but I don't fully grasp the concept.

Ringumbau

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:49:42 AM

When is the coin out?  Roll Eyes
giveBTCpls

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:16:09 PM

Does anyone have news on this coin? I took the time to translate the thread in another language, nicely done, and I was interested on how would this work if put into actual practice, but OP is dissapeared..

Sat0shiNakam0toSon (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 12:39:08 PM

Does anyone have news on this coin? I took the time to translate the thread in another language, nicely done, and I was interested on how would this work if put into actual practice, but OP is dissapeared..

Still here.

Almost done..

Kind Regards

SatoshiSon
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:20:25 AM

1 bitnote equals 10 bitcoins?

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: