Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:50:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DeleteMe  (Read 1887 times)
San1ty (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:25:37 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2014, 03:58:32 PM by San1ty

DeleteMe

Found my posts helpful? Consider buying me a beer :-)!:
BTC - 1San1tyUGhfWRNPYBF4b6Vaurq5SjFYWk NXT - 17063113680221230777
HumanFractal

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:56:49 AM

Thanks so much San1ty for posting your bot for us all!  Grin

I'll be taking a look at the code when I get a chance...

Until then, would you mind posting a couple screenshots of the bot in action? Smiley
jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:40:35 AM

Thanks for sharing your bot man. Will have a look at the code. Are you still active developing it or do you want to wait till others contribute?
raju1986

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:44:04 AM

BitBot

BitBot is a Crypto-Currency trading bot and backtesting platform that connects to popular Bitcoin exchanges (Bitstamp, Kraken). It is written in javascript and runs on Node.JS.
This bot is best suited for people with a technical background in Javascript/Node and will require some Node.JS and MongoDB knowledge to set up correclty.

If you happen to develop some extra features for this bot, don't forget to contribute it back to the repository so everyone can enjoy :-).

Planned features
- At this moment there is still plenty of room for improvement, I need to do some serious modularisation and cleaning up of code in the trading advisor section.
- Make indicators works as plug-ins (Easier for comunity to contribute contribute their own trading strategies).
- Backtester needs a complete rewrite. (Very messy right now)

Download
https://github.com/5an1ty/BitBot

Changelog
- V0.6 Initial Public Version

Support
I will try and answer as many questions as possible in this topic, but I would prefer that you create issues on github (Easier for me to follow up).

FAQ
Placeholder

Disclaimer
I provide this bot for free and without a guarantee that it will continue functioning or generate any profit.
can we run in window?
zhinkk

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:29:24 PM

I appreciate you making this free and open source. Really nice of you, I'll be sure to monitor updates. I haven't gotten into node.js development myself but I enjoy going through code to see how real live projects are made.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: