Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:37:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone know a trustworth and stable HYIP investement site?  (Read 5167 times)
dannyprats

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:41:35 AM

What about c-7.cc??
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:56:19 AM

nothing safe. nothing.
however, below is a post I made earlier today in another thread that has relevance here, regarding some sites i currently use.

cryptoconomist.biz -  349days
c-7.cc - 496 days
albionunion.com  616 days
solidtradebank.com   620 days.

all do bitcoin, smaller % daily interest (no double your coin BS here), daily payments...... but they return your principle to start over again, and again and again......

but remember, only invest what you can afford to lose. Nothing is safe, but in the case of these sites their plan wasn't to run with your coin in a few days like 99% of hyip ponzi scam admins that advertise their sites on this forum.

My advice is not to invest your coins in hyip sites,...... if you can make coins in other ways. <snip>.....
CryptoBig

Activity: 70

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 08:59:19 AM

That looks like a regular Ponzi scam. None of them are "stable" and almost none are trustworthy.

Oh right, you looks like an expert. It's a scam because of the fancy design or what? I'm ready to prove you the opposite:

https://crypto-big.com/public/
http://instantscamalert.com/details/lid/174/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1078144.msg11540483#msg11540483

We actually have 2 open positions against NZD and JPY, obviously GBP since it's getting stronger.

There was a legendary member of BitcoinTalk who added me a negative feedback saying "Ponzi scammer", but after contacting him and proved we are not a Ponzi scheme guess what? He removed the feedback.
We are still building the program that's why it looks like to you a potential (Ponzi scheme) scam but this is how the greatest and most profitable HYIPs born, Ponzi or not Ponzi.

Other sleeper programs:

https://arbitgo.com/
https://antoxan.com/
http://twistinvest.com/
https://publicbankltd.com/

(Unfortunately I can't tell you if they are Ponzi schemes or not)

Best regards, Chris.

Crypto-Big.com - private investment company
josephno1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:01:20 AM

I looked at many sites,but dont know wich are scams

HYIP by definition is a fraudulent investment scheme. You have better odds of making money by throwing your coins at dice site

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:57:37 AM

HYIP by definition is a fraudulent investment scheme. You have better odds of making money by throwing your coins at dice site

Hyip by defenition is high yield investment program, I suppose you got that from the wiki site (disiniformation site) edited by those  who like to impose views on you.

Investments in Dadice bankroll can also be considered a Ponzi, you may never get your money back, therefore from now on, any form of gambling can/will be considered a Ponzi.

House wins all the time.

So watch out all you dice players, you are just the same as anyone who plays the HYIP sites.

I have said this before, you vote/support your governments? You use banks? Have  Insurance?
If you answered yes, then you are 100% in support of some of the biggest Ponzi schemes ever.

And its gone.
Digicoinz

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:35:31 PM

Here's how a HYIP works:

A thief convinces some people to let him hold their money for a short while.  We'll call them group A.

The thief then convinces other people to let him hold their money for a while. We'll call them group B.

The thief keeps some of the money from group B, and gives some of the money from group B to group A.

Group A now has their own money back and some of the money that was stolen from group B.

Group A is happy and advertises the scam for the thief.

The thief uses this positive news from Group A to convince more people to let him hold their money for a while.  We'll call them group C.

The thief keeps some of the money from group C. Then, to keep group B from getting angry and spreading bad information about the scam, the thief gives whatever is left of group B's money back to them, and then gives enough of group C's money to group B to keep them happy.

Now group A and group B are both telling people about how great the scam is.

The thief uses this additional positive news from groups A and B to convince more people to let him hold their money for a while.  We'll call them group D.

The thief keeps some of the money from group D.  Then to keep group C from getting angry and spreading bad information about the scam, the thief gives whatever is left of group C's money back to them, and then gives enough of group D's money to group C to keep them happy.

You might notice that each time the thief pays himself.  You also might notice that each group so far is getting more money than they put in.  The only way this can work is if each new group puts in more total money than the previous group.  Otherwise there isn't enough money to pay the promised profits to the earlier groups.

Eventually the thief runs out of people willing to participate in his scam.  At this point, he is no longer able to pay back any of the groups that have recently given him money.  He disappears, keeping all the money that he stole from all the groups that let him hold their money.

The earlier participants are essentially paid accomplices.  The thief pays them (with other people's money) to help him find more people to steal from and to convince people that he is not a scam.

its not stealing when you willingly give your money to someone.

secondly, there are no promises of a return. (see FAQ page of my link in the signature)

therefore again ... no stealing.

you are just manipulating the perception using words to create a negative irrational emotional response/point of view.

look at the facts man ... you made an investment knowing you could have a loss, and then you turn around and make a black and white statement of innacurate showing of what really is happening.

don't forget the state lottery is the same exact concept, but you don't call them thieves, right?  Cheesy

ShetKid

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:12:38 PM

That looks like a regular Ponzi scam. None of them are "stable" and almost none are trustworthy.
All ponzi operators claim their ponzis are not scams. So it is impossible to know what is a scam and what is not. Best to avoid new ones and stick to ones paying out.
josephno1

Activity: 140

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:12:48 PM

Hyip by defenition is high yield investment program, I suppose you got that from the wiki site (disiniformation site) edited by those  who like to impose views on you.

Investments in Dadice bankroll can also be considered a Ponzi, you may never get your money back, therefore from now on, any form of gambling can/will be considered a Ponzi.

House wins all the time.

So watch out all you dice players, you are just the same as anyone who plays the HYIP sites.

I have said this before, you vote/support your governments? You use banks? Have  Insurance?
If you answered yes, then you are 100% in support of some of the biggest Ponzi schemes ever.

Shit would really hit the fan if the banks collapse

CryptoBig

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 06:58:09 PM

All ponzi operators claim their ponzis are not scams. So it is impossible to know what is a scam and what is not. Best to avoid new ones and stick to ones paying out.

The following read is for you:

Crypto Big Investments is an asset management company (private and limited by shares), in brief this means we invest our own capital + investor's capital into Forex trading:

Mainly EUR/USD, USD/CAD, GBP/USD and NZD/USD. Risk management will change time to time from 0.3 to 1.5 depending on hot wallet funds.
Our trading strategy is based on various fundamentals, volume, technical analysis and 3 main indicators such as MCDE. We even use scalp.
Trades are held for longer time ordinary for couple days/weeks. Favourite TF is H4/D1.
Bitcoin broker is Bit4X (not regulated). We will provide you full trading results at the end of the month, meanwhile if you are interested in current open/closed positions please send an email to: support@crypto-big.com
We are currently focused on the news since there are so many at the beginning of the month. By the way, if you were wondering we trade on MT4 trading platform only.

"Crypto Big Investments Ltd." is a private limited company which is not registered at Companies House yet, so it should be highly illegal and against the laws of the United Kingdom to use the abbreviation "Ltd.", I'm not totally sure of this but at least we have mentioned it only on the header. (I don't even understand why the web designer did it)
Forgive me if I reply you only now but I was busy with work.
> Reference

The more money we trade and the higher will be the profit, so we try to maximize earnings and have better loss control thank to a great capital. Actually we are trading with $3,307 (which will get converted to BTC at withdraw step).
Some old o/c positions, scalping included, here: https://crypto-big.com/public
Now we opened 2 buy-trade positions against GBP/NZD and GBP/JPY since money managers are moving funds from Eurozone to the UK, because of Greek troubles. However, our goal is to extend our business model to multiple revenue streams but I'm not here to talk about this.
Reviews and payments are all true, you can verify yourself!
This is one of our public payout addresses: 1BigSS27TFSaSgEdEe5b1uoGFt3mGKjjDn
Actually we have already successfully completed a cycle of payments and never missed a payment, all automatic and instant!

More informations provided by supermoney of BitcoinTalk:

Actually we are the only one providing proofs but you all are definitely blind. Because of the fact we do real Forex trading we are not scared of the lack of investors, despite we accept Bitcoin only.
In addition to this I would like to remind you that most of the HYIPs are huge Ponzi schemes, so why should you invest in a old HYIP? Debts are astronomical!
New investors should always invest in new programs only since it's safer strategy for them. JUST SAYING.

Best regards, Chris.

CloudThink.io

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:19:59 PM

Come join us

Cloudthink.io
moneytech

Activity: 98

Moneytech.org money making club

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 10:41:53 PM

Come join us

Cloudthink.io

By posting this here you are confirming that yours is a HYIP company not mining  Grin

Earn 1$ daily : http://apd.me/zHK8u
Earn 2% daiy: http://goo.gl/NzTsuQ
C-7.cc dead
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 11:03:45 PM

Come join us

Cloudthink.io

By posting this here you are confirming that yours is a HYIP company not mining  Grin

lol it's true Cheesy but maybe he is a fake clone Smiley
or only he take for good the literally definition of hyip….

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
andolini82

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:03:00 AM

Come join us

Cloudthink.io

By posting this here you are confirming that yours is a HYIP company not mining  Grin

lol it's true Cheesy but maybe he is a fake clone Smiley
or only he take for good the literally definition of hyip….

lol... dont said and judge like that, maybe that people who post that was a new staff or new worker on that hyip site/cloudmining site..

time will answer and prove all ours thinking about cloudthink and others site that we said were hyip but maybe they are what they say on they own thread..

no offeense guys, i only share my oppinion  Grin

GuessWho?

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:04:25 AM

Next monthly investor payments happen on 7/01/2015 for this bitcoin investment offer >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=984037.0

All our investors are happy and getting paid every month. We offer 200% total in return with monthly profit share payments from our multiple revenue streams (ad revenue, referral commissions and direct sales of our services)

feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need help.
the_reprobate

Activity: 320

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:18:04 AM

C'mon wake up people there is no trustworthy or stable HYIP. They're design to be unstable and if you think about it if there were stable HYIP then it should have been running until now and lots of people would have been rich by now.

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:35:05 AM

Oh right, you looks like an expert. It's a scam because of the fancy design or what?

No, it's a scam because you promise to pay 1.75% per day. If anyone could guarantee to make more than 1.75% per day, why would they share it with anonymous strangers?

I'm ready to prove you the opposite:

That guy ends his review of you by saying:

Of course the key is the continuously growing inflow, so play safe and invest what you can afford to lose!

Why do you need a continuously growing inflow if you're making all your profits from forex trades? And why do I need to "play safe" when the returns are guaranteed? It sounds to me like he thinks you're just another Ponzi scheme, just like I do.

If you have any proof that you aren't running a Ponzi, I'd like to review it.

There was a legendary member of BitcoinTalk who added me a negative feedback saying "Ponzi scammer", but after contacting him and proved we are not a Ponzi scheme guess what? He removed the feedback.

Who was that?

We are still building the program that's why it looks like to you a potential (Ponzi scheme) scam

No, it looks like a scam because you're promising to make unrealistic returns. Why wouldn't you just get a loan at a regular interest rate, or trade with your own funds and keep the profits?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
CryptoBig

Asset Management

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 08:20:45 AM

Oh right, you looks like an expert. It's a scam because of the fancy design or what?

No, it's a scam because you promise to pay 1.75% per day. If anyone could guarantee to make more than 1.75% per day, why would they share it with anonymous strangers?

I'm ready to prove you the opposite:

That guy ends his review of you by saying:

Of course the key is the continuously growing inflow, so play safe and invest what you can afford to lose!

Why do you need a continuously growing inflow if you're making all your profits from forex trades? And why do I need to "play safe" when the returns are guaranteed? It sounds to me like he thinks you're just another Ponzi scheme, just like I do.

If you have any proof that you aren't running a Ponzi, I'd like to review it.

Who was that?

We are still building the program that's why it looks like to you a potential (Ponzi scheme) scam

No, it looks like a scam because you're promising to make unrealistic returns. Why wouldn't you just get a loan at a regular interest rate, or trade with your own funds and keep the profits?

I added more details some posts above, you may read it.
Why would be impossible to trade making up to 1.75% daily? We are NOT making 1.75% daily out of it but trying to get at least 5% weekly or 20% monthly, in fact as you can see in the address I listed there we move funds when we are in need and add funds when is needed.
ISA probably said that because our trading may "fail" one day, so basically Forex trading is not a guarantee and we never said that. Of course our program is less riskier than other HYIPs since most of them are based on Ponzi scheme concept, and did you know that many of them invest investor' funds in other HYIPs?
Last thing, as I said before, it's an asset management company: the bigger the capital, the greater the profits.

Best regards, Chris.

Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 09:03:56 AM

They all are.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield_investment_program
A high-yield investment program (HYIP) is a type of Ponzi scheme, an investment scam that promises unsustainably high return on investment by paying previous investors with the money invested by new investors.

There is no such thing as a HYIP that isn't a scam.
C'mon wake up people there is no trustworthy or stable HYIP. They're design to be unstable and if you think about it if there were stable HYIP then it should have been running until now and lots of people would have been rich by now.

+1. OP would be better at investing in BTC gambling sites' bankroll he may still risk losing his capital as in any investment; however, this risk is less than the 100% involved in any HYIP.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
vafelcz

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 09:26:54 AM

I think there's no legit/trustworthy or stable HYIP.. everything is just ponzi :/
Don't invest if you can't lose your money! Be careful! Smiley

>> XOTIKA.tv <<    Adult cam site powered by cryptocurrency
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
Tip hot girls online with your Bitcoin We accept Bitcoin, Dogecoin and many more
CryptoSalad

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 10:23:44 PM

If you want something that is good and still around and honest with admin check out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=946814.0 been running since early Feb 2015  so that is 5 months and still running smooth
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: