Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ REAL "Double Your Bitcoin" Opportunity! ★ Online Since 2011 ✌  (Read 30104 times)
ISellScripts (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 04:20:33 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2015, 05:14:17 AM by ISellScripts

I have a 100% legit "double your bitcoin" offer for everyone...
(Please read the details)
http://s24.postimg.org/p4bqbnoxx/growing_bitcoin.png
This offer is not like any of the other offers in this forum.

My name is Karl and I own http://moneyinpjs.com ,  I earn money online (multiple revenue streams) and I use them to repay our investors with monthly payments. The investments are actually used on things to improve our current revenue streams as well as help us start new revenue streams.

My website (MoneyInPJs.com) has been online since 2011 and i have it paid for until 2018. I am not going to run with your money because I have actual plans to earn more profit with all the investments and that is how I can "double your bitcoin" in time with the monthly payments we send to our investors.

How does this work?

- You just send your bitcoin investments, we will record your investment and you will then receive monthly payments from us until you have been paid 200% in return.

- The monthly payment size depends on how much you own of the total invested (your stake) and how much profit we made from our revenue streams in the past month.

- We earn multiple revenue streams from ad space, referral commissions, marketing sales and much more that is used to keep the site online and to repay our investors. All investments with us will be used to better the bitcoin community...not just take from it.

Is this a "ponzi"?

- The answer is NO! We do not pay our investors with past investor funds like other sites do. We earn profits from multiple revenue streams that we have built up over the past few years. We are not going to run away and we have many great plans for the future. All profits are built from the hard work that I and my friends do daily by marketing online and building our traffic flow to our websites.  

Now... How can I offer to "double someones bitcoin"?

I can make this kind of offer because we do not have a set time frame to pay back the full 200% and this makes us able to double everyone's coins (over time) because we are not set to a specific time (example: 100 hours) to produce the "double bitcoin". We will work very hard to repay the double bitcoin as soon as we can but you can feel safe knowing that in the end, you will be paid double your coins in return.

You will not have to worry if we are going to go offline or close down because our site has been online for over 3 years and we have it paid for the next 3 years. We are not going anywhere and that means plenty of time to help people make a profit with their bitcoin and help thousands of new people to get involved with bitcoin and the crypto community.

I have many plans for the community and your investments will go to great use and I will be sure to post news about what the investments are being used for and how they are doing. Just give me a chance and I can make everyone happy.

BTW, I'm an American that knows English very well.  Wink

Make Investment:
(Min. 0.02BTC - Max. 5BTC)

Send Bitcoin to:  1FE4Jh3KnY19HVFWZvuNyfUq9JCGyxPbGR

NOTE TO EVERYONE: If you invest, please email me at admin@moneyinpjs.com to claim your investment and give me your repayment address. This way I can contact my investors when I have news.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:22:12 AM

THIS LOOKS LIKE A GREAT IDEA! - said no one ever...

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
ISellScripts (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 04:27:30 AM

oh, would you rather I got a "throw away" website on a free hosting account and offer 100X your money?

My offer is 100% real and my offer will not go away in 3 days like most of the "double your coins" sites found in this forum section.

Also, the investments will be used to help the crypto community and not just line the pockets of scammer admin's.

Let me know if you have any questions.
ISellScripts (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 05:33:07 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 06:16:39 PM by ISellScripts

Some info on our site (the site that earns the revenue streams)

Alexa Rank: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/moneyinpjs.com

WhoIs: https://who.is/whois/moneyinpjs.com

Registered On:   April 11, 2011
Expires On:   April 11, 2018

Note: My site has been online for a long time and will be for a long time in the future. I am not going anywhere.  Wink

You can also verify that I am the owner of MoneyInPJs.com by emailing me at admin(AT)moneyinpjs.com
(because some people are trying to act as the owner of my site but I am the only owner )

ISellScripts (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 05:18:13 PM

Some people asked me if this was a real offer...

Yes, this is real and everyone will get double the coins in return.
ThEmporium

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:21:19 PM

Hmm, newbie offering a get rich scheme. Double your money. Almost sounding legit.
ISellScripts (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 05:34:24 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 06:18:33 PM by ISellScripts

Hmm, newbie offering a get rich scheme. Double your money. Almost sounding legit.

This is not a get rich quick scheme because you do not get double your money overnight or in "100 hours"...

We do not have a set date when you will be fully paid the 200% but everyone will get double the coin in return over time.
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:24:53 PM

Lel. You registered private. Surefire way of telling a scam from a legit offer besides you being a newbie account as well as insane returns.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:32:31 PM

What if you first send me 2 BTC, then I will send 1 BTC back.
ISellScripts (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 07:33:45 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2015, 06:20:34 PM by ISellScripts

Lel. You registered private. Surefire way of telling a scam from a legit offer besides you being a newbie account as well as insane returns.

are you serious? my hosting gave me free private registration when i bought the site...its a good way to stop junk mail, scam phone calls, ect.

I am not private, everyone knows my real name Karl and I live by Buffalo, NY and I love to help people. I have helped many people since I got into bitcoin around June 2014 and I never plan to give up on the crypto community.

the newbie account thing is a long story but lets just say that I am not new to this forum...not by a long shot but I will leave that story for another day.
 The best way to contact me is by email at admin(AT)moneyinpjs.com because "forum accounts may come and go but emails are forever".

I am allot more honest than most of the people on this forum and I am willing to answer any questions you may have... all you have to do is ask.  Wink
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:39:15 PM

I have a question to ask if right, you are who you say who are.

1.What is your moderators name?

2. Where are you likely to up sticks to (House move)

3. What was the name of the coin you had when you started the forum, for payments.

I know these answers , but just for the doubters.

And its gone.
ISellScripts (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 07:41:40 PM

What if you first send me 2 BTC, then I will send 1 BTC back.

Please understand that I do not make the profit out of thin air and I don't pay people with other people's money...

I have multiple daily revenue streams.

I use the invested funds to boost the current revenue streams and start new streams.

Then all investors will be paid monthly.

The monthly payment size depends on how much you own of the total invested (your share) and the amount of profit we earned from our revenue streams during the past month.

All investors will then be paid monthly until they have been paid a total of 200% in return.

We do NOT set an exact date for your repayment because we are not a ponzi scheme and your repayment time will depend on the 2 factors stated above.

I hope I helped you understand my offer a little better.
yogiqrosawa

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:42:02 PM

¿Could be less the investment amount? 0,05BTc is very high for me and another people.
ISellScripts (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 07:48:11 PM

¿Could be less the investment amount? 0,05BTc is very high for me and another people.

I guess I can lower the minimum to 0.02 (because someone just sent that much for an investment.)  Wink

This will also give me a chance to prove myself to more people.
yogiqrosawa

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:59:32 PM

¡Great! Thanks for your answer.
ISellScripts (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 08:00:16 PM

3. What was the name of the coin you had when you started the forum, for payments.

mod name is "urmum"

not sure about question #2 (dont understand it)  Tongue

and my "coin" was the MIPcoin  Wink

Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:03:39 PM

mod name is "urmum"

Love it, you forgot moving to Florida then (Twitter)

Riz

And its gone.
ISellScripts (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 08:09:31 PM

mod name is "urmum"

Love it, you forgot moving to Florida then (Twitter)

Riz

oh ok now I know what you mean.  Tongue

yeah I can't wait. getting close to move time. few months maybe...gotta sell the house first and just working on that and online at the same time.

Once I get settled in Florida then you guys will see a hole new Karl and I will be online at least 12 hours a day (5 or 6 days a week)  Cool
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:12:33 PM

Did you have to pay again to get into the forum, it sucks to have to do that.
You should never have been banned in the first instance, you help people a lot and I for one think you are kind person.

Modzsuckballz  Cheesy

And its gone.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 08:29:03 PM

I will invest 0.02 Btc  £ 3.95 if thats ok, after all you did give me some of it in the first place.
Would that be ok, also I dont mind waiting a month to see if worth investing it back again.
Could be quite a lot over a year.
What do you say

And its gone.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: