Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:26:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITaggro.com - New Aggregator & Bitcoin Earning Platform  (Read 1655 times)
WillStrutt (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 09:35:01 PM

Hi all,

I've been a long time reader of the forums and haven't had anything to post about - however now ive finally got something I want to talk about www.bitaggro.com

BITaggro is set to be the largest aggregator of faucets & other ways to earn free BTC and eventually other crypto-currencies!

I've been testing the platform and it now has enough starting features to start opening the registration gates. The platform is built to be fully responsive so you can access it from any device and be able to check up on all your information whenever and wherever.

Features that are to follow shortly:

* User dashboard with customised widgets!
* Integration with Cloud Hashing Sites for realtime reporting
* Submit your site!
* Rent advertising space with BTC payments (includes analytics)!
* More faucets!
* Even more ways to earn BTC!
* Our own super faucet!
* Altcoin support!
* Plus loads more!

Id greatly appreciate anyone that signs up and contributes to helping this project grow - any ideas or features that youd like to see added are great Smiley

thanks!
mindfulmojo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:07:05 PM

A referral system is always good...Wink
WillStrutt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 12:34:30 AM

Yup we've got a referral system mapped out too  Grin

Theres tons in the pipeline and its going to be a project that's updated daily sometimes more, really hope that it can be used by people as a '1 stop shop' for all things crypto currency or atleast thats what im aiming for!

Wanted to get some activity kicked started as ive got mega plans for a super faucet but need the BTC to start it Smiley
mindfulmojo

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:40:09 AM

I was thinking of asking about advertising, did an alexa.com check on your site.
Nothing... It's been awhile but I think you have to submit your site to them.

Make sure you submit to the search engines as well, no more than once a month, and read up on SEO.

It might be easier if you just use adbit.co for advertising...
WillStrutt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 12:56:54 AM

Great tips!

Im not expecting anyone to take up the advertising yet, tbh its way to new to really see the results.

perhaps ill look at getting adbit.co running on it as a starting point and then when im pulling the numbers I can turn on my own advertising module back on!
WillStrutt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 01:14:35 AM

thanks for the advice on adbit.co - ive implemented 2 adspaces to get me started Smiley

mindfulmojo

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:38:04 AM

Cool cool... I like it when people take my advice...lol

Here is another one for you then, there is plenty of bitcoin faucet aggregators already...

Make it so you can toggle to different alt coins faucets to surf through as well, and/or have a "select all alt coins"... or "all bitcoins + alt coins".

Edit:

Couldn't log in after I validated my email...

WillStrutt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 02:01:23 AM

Oh really what message was you seeing when trying to login? Just looked into the DB logs and it says your account hasn't made any authentication requests!

My plan is to get the platform working for BTC and then flip some switches and open up the Altcoin options Smiley

Like I said 1 stop shop!
mindfulmojo

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:10:00 AM

It's working, for some reason chrome autofilled in my email as the username, wasn't paying attention...
WillStrutt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 08:15:38 AM

Nice! Good to hear Smiley

Really excited to see theres a few people up and running already, can see all the stats tables starting to build.

Hoping to turn on the submit my site function, next dispense tracking & altcoin support today!
WillStrutt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 04:49:44 PM

Platform has been updated!

Check it out for tons more ways to earn #BTC - submit your own site - and more  Grin
WillStrutt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 02:09:50 PM

We are nearly at 50 free sites to earn BTC!

We've also just turned on the visit tracking functions so now we can even tell you when your next dispense is ready to be had.

Plus we've turned on our first 2 widgets allowing you to see the potential earning from the site AND expanded the platform to offer multiple crypto currencies.

Its now even easier to earn free coins, submit your own site, suggest new currency support & more!

This weekend we are hoping to turn on our first set of real time dashboard widgets plus add some much needed expansion to your account settings.

Please check out www.bitaggro.com and help us to make the platform better and better  Grin

**Early adopters will be rewarded!**
BroadwayDraw

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:34:56 PM

Just placed two ads on your front page to help you get started! site looks grreat! good luck man!
WillStrutt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:38:47 PM

Thanks so much!!!  Grin
BroadwayDraw

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:42:08 PM

No Problem, I also submitted my site as well Cheesy
WillStrutt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 08:14:16 PM

yup we've got it on our development server and the next release client is under testing as we speak Smiley
WillStrutt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 11:18:29 AM

We've got new updates this week and we are starting to see some good activity on the platform.

Id really like to put some adds out (we've got a 468x60 ad created) but we dont have the capital to invest into any spots really on adbit.co - deposit limit is too high!

Anyone got some free space they could let us have while we get started?

thanks!!!
BroadwayDraw

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 02:34:24 AM

We've got new updates this week and we are starting to see some good activity on the platform.

Id really like to put some adds out (we've got a 468x60 ad created) but we dont have the capital to invest into any spots really on adbit.co - deposit limit is too high!

Anyone got some free space they could let us have while we get started?

thanks!!!

Hey Will, I just dropped u an email from your site regarding ad space on our site. PM me here or email me and we can work something out.
WillStrutt (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 08:24:03 AM

Thanks BroadwayDraw, Ive sent you an email!
BroadwayDraw

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:44:27 PM

Thanks BroadwayDraw, Ive sent you an email!

WillStrut,

I never got the email. For some reason, we are not getting all of our emails sent to us. Some are coming and others are not. I am sending u a PM with my skype.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: