Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] N5coin | Poloniex & MINTPAL | Community handover!  (Read 47042 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
neiq

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:42:43 PM

I got some over there too. Please check pm

N5X.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:03:42 PM

pump and dump coin, another shitcoin with !!!!!!!!PREMINE!!!!!!!

So , how do you actually know this. What is this conclusion based on?

1: 60Gh/s NETWORK speed without an exchange.
    Or this is a big error in the network itself, or this is just another shitcoin.

2: This idea is clearly stolen from IcebergCoin, a GOOD coin using the NIST5 algo.
    This chinese shitdev just copied the idea, and launced without thinking about it.

3: Just look at the "exchange" we have now. All dumps. Nobody cares to buy this coin, we have icebergcoin on our watchlist !
binkshurts

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:08:51 PM

2: you mean talkcoin
TheGift73

Activity: 525
Merit: 501

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:14:10 PM

2: This idea is clearly stolen from IcebergCoin, a GOOD coin using the NIST5 algo.
    This chinese shitdev just copied the idea, and launced without thinking about it.

3: Just look at the "exchange" we have now. All dumps. Nobody cares to buy this coin, we have icebergcoin on our watchlist !

The coin launched less than 24hrs ago for mining.

Maybe give it a few days before some of the larger exchanges pick it up. Leave the FUD at the door.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:16:12 PM

This exchange not well known. I had experience, when not well known exchange add coin and no one buying. But after Bittrex coin goes to the moon compared to not well known exchange.

Actually, I prefer NO exchanges before it hits LARGE exchange. Coz small/dead exchange may kill price and coin potential. I'm talking about any new coin.
N5coin-Team (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:33:59 PM

No, its simple math, 60GH/ means there are a lot of people mining the coin!

No again, im not Chinese, im from the UK. No it wasn't stolen. It came about because of wanting to launch a new coin that has long term goals, nothing more nothing less. We could have chosen Scrypt, X11, X13, X15, X17 etc etc... but we chose NIST5 because that is the current trend, not because Iceberg is about to launch it!

You use the word 'We' in your reply as if you have something to do with N5 or you have some interest?   Basically we don't come over to your thread and start spouting off crap in there. If N5 was a crappy copy and paste then we would have listed it as 'N5coin The First Ever Mine able NIST5 PoW+PoS coin!'

InitialDat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:37:14 PM

No, its simple math, 60GH/ means there are a lot of people mining the coin!

No again, im not Chinese, im from the UK. No it wasn't stolen. It came about because of wanting to launch a new coin that has long term goals, nothing more nothing less. We could have chosen Scrypt, X11, X13, X15, X17 etc etc... but we chose NIST5 because that is the current trend, not because Iceberg is about to launch it!

You use the word 'We' in your reply as if you have something to do with N5 or you have some interest?   Basically we don't come over to your thread and start spouting off crap in there. If N5 was a crappy copy and paste then we would have listed it as 'N5coin The First Ever Mine able NIST5 PoW+PoS coin!'

Well said. +1
hash77away

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:54:54 PM

This exchange not well known. I had experience, when not well known exchange add coin and no one buying. But after Bittrex coin goes to the moon compared to not well known exchange.

Actually, I prefer NO exchanges before it hits LARGE exchange. Coz small/dead exchange may kill price and coin potential. I'm talking about any new coin.

That is true

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T6iaE1S1iYBynTmadBPMTwPyQLxZ76o3P7
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:52:32 PM

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe -k nist5 -o stratum+tcp://n5x.suprnova.cc:3777 -u tinky2166.2 -p x -w 128 -I 19 -g 2 --expiry 10 --scan-time 1 --queue 0 --api-listen --api-allow 127.0.0.2

i setting all rigs
270X 8.7M
7970(280X) 12M
7950 10.7M

Thank you!  You just doubled my speed on my 7950s.

Ugh, so many new algos make my head hurt.  I spent forever tweaking my rigs for just the right settings on scrypt and scrypt-jane.  Now there is a new hot algo every other week and it's like picking settings at random because I've got no clue where to start, or the desire to think about it very hard.

Can you please link the version of sph miner you are using? I have the latest 14.1 cat drivers, tried several different versions of sph miner the nist5 and talk mod are the only ones that dont crash at startup, nist5 mod gets 6.95 with this command line 
sgminer.exe -k nist5 -o stratum+tcp://n5x.suprnova.cc:3777 -u dan_and_shan.worker -p x --xintensity 256 -w 128 --lookup-gap 2 --gpu-threads 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 --auto-fan --auto-gpu --gpu-engine 1080 --gpu-memclock 775 --gpu-powertune 20 --gpu-fan 30-100 --temp-target 72 --temp-overheat 85 --temp-cutoff 95 --expiry 1 --scan-time 1 --queue 1 --no-submit-stale -s 1

and with the talkcoin mod i get 5.5mhs with this line
sgminer.exe -k nist5 -o stratum+tcp://n5x.suprnova.cc:3777 -u dan_and_shan.worker -p x -w 128 -I 19 -g 2 

anyone get some, helpful advise ??
Thanx all Smiley

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
machicafe

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:02:07 PM

For the life of me I cant build this wallet (Ubuntu)  tried qt4 and qt5.  keep getting an error something about qwidgets and statisticspage.h.  Did the usual qmake or qmake-qt4  & make.  have all the required depends and have built lots of other wallets (some painstakingly though)
Anyone has some advice?  would be appreciated. thanks!

log file give us

Code:
src/qt/serveur.h:29:3: error: ‘QTextEdit’ does not name a type
   QTextEdit *affichage;
   ^
src/qt/serveur.h:30:9: error: ‘QListView’ does not name a type
         QListView *userList;
         ^
src/qt/serveur.h:34:16: error: ‘QTextEdit’ was not declared in this scope
   QMap<QString,QTextEdit *> conversations;
                ^
src/qt/serveur.h:34:27: error: template argument 2 is invalid
   QMap<QString,QTextEdit *> conversations;
                           ^
make: *** [build/bitcoingui.o] Error 1

qt4:
Code:
In file included from src/qt/optionsdialog.cpp:2:0:
build/ui_optionsdialog.h:13:29: fatal error: QtWidgets/QAction: No such file or directory
 #include <QtWidgets/QAction>
                             ^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [build/optionsdialog.o] Error 1

Hm.. have not seen such an error. Maybe try with QT5?

Why this wallet is absent on github Huh May be we building virus Grin

BitBucket and GutHub are both respectable Git Repositories, and both work in exactly the same way.
We chose to use Bitbucket Smiley

Could you help us out?  Smiley

When you said Ubuntu, i automatically assumed you were talking about the n5coin daemon, which complies fine and also doesn't use those files.
Now i realize you are talking about the full wallet on Ubuntu.

Unfortunately the full wallet build was only done for Windows and OSX. It is based on QT4.8.5 not 5.

I'll get my Unix dev environment running and see if i can get a build working for you.

thanks looking forward to seeing it!
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:04:31 PM

That is true

Are there any examples of this not being true? I really cant think of one?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
T-800

Activity: 205
Merit: 105

【Ƀ】➔ ☽

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 12:43:31 AM

We will soon publish plans and long term goals for N5coin.

We want to assure you all that we are in this for the long term. In this Crypto business, strategic launches are important and the way that they are done has an impact on how successful they will be. It is very important at the start that the coding is sound and that the launch goes smoothly.
The launch last night was amazing, within 15 minutes we had 3Gh/s of mining power in the network! And now less than 12 hours later that has risen to nearly 30Gh![/b]

Sounds good, will continue mining Smiley

InitialDat

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:44:54 AM

Does NIST5 run cooler than x11? What temps are you guys getting?
dan_and_shan

Activity: 433

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:51:40 AM

Im running 2 x280s @68C but im only getting half the hashes some are reporting:( 6.95mhs per card

Don't take life too serious, No one gets out alive Wink
fengzi52188888

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:59:55 AM

My wallet has been unable to update, please give me some node! Thanks
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:02:25 AM

Common sense.  Something seriously lacking around here.  When the only goal of a coin is to get on an exchange it's an obvious Pump & Dump.
InitialDat

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:05:09 AM

Im running 2 x280s @68C but im only getting half the hashes some are reporting:( 6.95mhs per card

Hmm I'm running @ 71 on my gtx 770 getting ~9 mh/s. Wasn't there a post earlier with a tweak to double the speed of the 280?

with x11 I ran at ~~65.
InitialDat

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:22:53 AM

My wallet has been unable to update, please give me some node! Thanks

really? it should automatic.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:35:58 AM

"It came about because of wanting to launch a new coin that has long term goals ... we chose NIST5 because that is the current trend"

Proof of bullshit right there, if you are after long-term goals than you chose algo which is the best long-term (Keccak, in case you wonder), fucking retarded shitard.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:38:33 AM

any idea how to get more than 13mh each 280x ? thanks....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: