Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Public notes ?  (Read 900 times)
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:28:43 PM

I've seen this done before. But how, when using the blockchain app on my phone can I add a public note ?

I'd like to start being able to do this for slightly better record keeping so when I pay my collo guy I can just say something like, repaying loan or Aug. 2014 hosting costs etc.

To be decided...
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:24:38 PM

I've seen this done before. But how, when using the blockchain app on my phone can I add a public note ?

I'd like to start being able to do this for slightly better record keeping so when I pay my collo guy I can just say something like, repaying loan or Aug. 2014 hosting costs etc.

Assuming when you say the blockchain app that you are referring to blockchain.info

How do I make a public note?
You can embed a public note when doing a transaction with Blockchain.info. Simply input your message in the column below when sending a transaction.

https://blockchain.info/wallet/website-faq
MoreBloodWine (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:39:22 PM

Assuming when you say the blockchain app that you are referring to blockchain.info

How do I make a public note?
You can embed a public note when doing a transaction with Blockchain.info. Simply input your message in the column below when sending a transaction.

https://blockchain.info/wallet/website-faq
Thx for that, guess you can only do it from the website... I mainly use the android app.

Ty though.

To be decided...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: