Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:35:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Anyone ever sold on COINMX?!?! I need to know if legit!  (Read 1373 times)
handlethat (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:53:34 PM

When something seems a little to good to be true I am skeptical. I want to sell more coins on coinmx but im skeptical because it seems like there is a great arb opportunity and usually this would be closed. Has anyone done volume on this site and received funds? I did some small vol and received my funds but am afraid if I do higher volumes something wont work out. It just doesnt make sense that I can sell coins for 5% over other markets....PLEASE REPLY!
Glizlack

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:11:04 AM

i don't know that exchange. However I would caution you that if the exchange has no volume you will struggle to make money. Most people use bigger exchanges for a reason. Good luck though.

Steve

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:43:30 AM

When something seems a little to good to be true I am skeptical. I want to sell more coins on coinmx but im skeptical because it seems like there is a great arb opportunity and usually this would be closed. Has anyone done volume on this site and received funds? I did some small vol and received my funds but am afraid if I do higher volumes something wont work out. It just doesnt make sense that I can sell coins for 5% over other markets....PLEASE REPLY!

Seems very fishy that the price is higher... you should use those well known exchange site.
handlethat (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:43:07 AM

Thanks for the opinion. Will let you know how it goes. 1 successful day of trading and arbing. Initiated another withdrawal.
Tsquared

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 03:09:02 AM

Used this site several times and never had any problems.  Been using coinbase lately, but thinking about using coin.mx again because buy/sell order prices seem to be more in line these days, the trade fee is half of what coinbase charges, and they offer 0% cash deposits.  I just never really felt comfortable with this site. It has the same outdated video, old testimonial that can't be found anywhere but on their site, and even the copyright still shows 2013, but the address has changed to an office building in Texas known for virtual offices.  Additionally, there's very little comments about them.

Again, never a problem, but something just doesn't feel right. I'd be interested to know if anyone has any deeper understanding of what coin.mx is all about.

TT
Tsquared

Activity: 500
Merit: 501

http://digitalcoin.org/

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2014, 02:11:34 AM

Well, at least nobody has had anything bad to say about them.

TT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: