Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: So.. Chase shutdown my College Checking account  (Read 6943 times)
joshv06 (OP)

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:38:55 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 08:32:47 PM by joshv06

I'm 22 and I do local BTC transactions on the side.

**AUDIO**

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0u4rwNFT0A4

At the beginning of the Audio, I asked for my ID back. She was holding it behind the glass and would not give it back after I asked repeatedly before the audio.

"I hate to say this, but it's best that you cooperate"

"Times have changed, to be honest with you, after 9/11 you have to disclose everything" (not in the audio, if someone really doesn't trust me on this part, I will upload it but it is hard to hear)

-Chase Manager

I was trying to do a withdraw at Chase, the teller called the manager over and she started taking a while. I asked if there was a problem, she wouldn't answer. I felt like I was being treated like a criminal.

The manager started asking me what I was going to do with my money, I politely told her that I value my privacy and would like to keep it to myself.

She told me that I am moving too much money for a college account and that college students usually do small transactions like food or books. She then brought up 9/11 and terrorism saying that they have to keep track of who has what money.

I have most of it recorded, but we are living in a total nanny state, it is disgusting.

In the end, she told me that they closed my account and that I would get a check in the mail with all of my money.

From now on, I am going to live on Cash and Bitcoin. I don't think I will be opening a banking account for a while. I know that might sound crazy, but I can manage.

Long live Bitcoin

ETA: I hope this is the right section

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:22:41 AM

Are you using Coinbase too much to buy Bitcoin or is this something entirely different? I'm not really getting a feel for why they perked their eyes up as much.
joshv06 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:34:52 AM

Are you using Coinbase too much to buy Bitcoin or is this something entirely different? I'm not really getting a feel for why they perked their eyes up as much.

I do a bit of coinbase, quickpay.

They also closed my Uncle's account last year. He's in the oil industry.

TheJohn

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:14:00 AM

Your uncle also having a lot of bitcoin transaction?
joshv06 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:30:12 AM

Your uncle also having a lot of bitcoin transaction?

Nope, he's on the rich side and does international transactions.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:51:48 AM

Perhaps they targeted you because you could be perceived to be from another country, no offense. I've definitely done my fair share of Coinbase swaps and my tellers don't even bat an eye when I stroll through. Coinbase is becoming a respected brand so I can't see why any banks would be hating on it.
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:56:21 AM

Why would you want to have an account at a bank (or any business) that treats its customers like that? Also, if you want to close my account you better give me my cash right now instead of a check in the mail (which costs fees to collect).

That they even ask about what you'll do with the money is ludicrous. None of your fucking business, that's what.
DannyElfman

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:19:33 AM

Perhaps they targeted you because you could be perceived to be from another country, no offense. I've definitely done my fair share of Coinbase swaps and my tellers don't even bat an eye when I stroll through. Coinbase is becoming a respected brand so I can't see why any banks would be hating on it.
If he has a lot of coinbase transactions it could look like he has kiting money.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Check_kiting

This spot for rent.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:27:23 AM

"Times have changed, to be honest with you, after 9/11 you have to disclose everything"

-Chase Manager

Long live Bitcoin

Just because its chase bank probably since I've read a few threads about them closing accounts although if a chase bank manager said that to me I would say this is not the Nixon Era of Politics my good sir and wikileaks has proven that privacy and our constitution still ring true today.

I bid you good day and wish your bank a pox.  

That said if its just too much money moving AML/KYC flags would be tagged recommend trying a Credit Union if you haven't had a bad experience with them as well.
http://amlcompliance.com/2013/09/17/why-you-must-know-your-customer-the-red-flags-of-initial-customer-information/

General I'll add your case to the list
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=264679.0

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
joshv06 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:58:19 AM

I will post bits of the recording shortly. It's one party consent for conversation recording here in Texas.

joshv06 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:28:44 AM

The 9/11 part was not put it, there was some guy laughing in the back that muffled her voice.

I did not include the part where she said that my account was closed and I would get a check in the mail with my money.

Towards the end, I began to question how I would pay for stuff like gas and food. A lightbulb came to my head and I thought about cash.

Do they still make those BTC debit cards? For online transactions that don't accept BTC. I want to try to stay away from a bank if possible.

freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:32:13 AM

That looks cleaner was looking at a bunch of HREF code Smiley
So pretty much too much money in a College Account moving around raised the flag, guess in this modern age we have drug dealers and Bitcoiners but Chase doesn't know much about the second group  Cool

joshv06 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:34:14 AM

Before the Audio, she wouldn't give me my ID from behind the counter. I had to stay there until they closed for her to give me back.

Also, what if I was just a rich 1% college kid (which i'm not)? Do they get their accounts closed?

Also, off the Audio, she said that this wouldn't have happened if I had a regular checking account. Which is untrue because the closed my uncles account. Maybe they think we're sending money south of the border. Either way, I know they are a private corporation and have the right to not to business with me and vice versa. But this whole Post-9/11 thing is ridiculous.

freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:38:55 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 06:59:14 AM by freedomno1

Before the Audio, she wouldn't give me my ID from behind the counter. I had to stay there until they closed for her to give me back.

I agree with you on that one it shouldn't matter too much how much the balance is.
Absent that evidence confiscating your stuff is not nice

The 9/11 part was not put it, there was some guy laughing in the back that muffled her voice.

I did not include the part where she said that my account was closed and I would get a check in the mail with my money.

Towards the end, I began to question how I would pay for stuff like gas and food. A lightbulb came to my head and I thought about cash.

Do they still make those BTC debit cards? For online transactions that don't accept BTC. I want to try to stay away from a bank if possible.

I wanted to hear the 9/11 part myself but a guy laughing in the back I think can be audio filtered but I got the gist of that.

And Yes they do Cavirtex has them but for Canadian accounts I think you can use Vault (sort of restrictive but it did mention Texas)
https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com/verification

Depends the US is a mess presently.

United States

We're currently not allowing US residents to trade, with the following exceptions:

Residents of South Carolina are able to have fully verified accounts and trade for any currencies on the exchange.
Residents of Texas are not able to have verified accounts, but are able to trade between cryptocurrencies.
We're working to allow more states to trade, and will make announcements as they become eligible.

There are probably other legit places that can load to debit or credit but not sure which ones they are myself maybe the Xapos its new
http://www.pymnts.com/news/2014/xapo-ready-to-ship-bitcoin-debit-cards/#.U744SvldWyk
http://www.coindesk.com/xapo-bitcoin-debit-card-launch-month/
https://xapo.com/home/
http://help.xapo.com/categories/5988-Debit-Card/questions

joshv06 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:02:43 AM

Thanks dude! I will look into the Xapo debit card!

MisterDD

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:10:05 AM

When I read your story, then I realize in what world we live.
I have some feeling that we live in some kind of a cage of politics, where all want to have fully control over every person.
If people do not like someone, they will just eliminate him from race to success.
What to say more?
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:12:19 AM

**AUDIO**

"Times have changed, to be honest with you, after 9/11 you have to disclose everything" (not in the audio, if someone really doesn't trust me on this part, I will upload it but it is hard to hear)

-Chase Manager

I was trying to do a withdraw at Chase, the teller called the manager over and she started taking a while. I asked if there was a problem, she wouldn't answer. I felt like I was being treated like a criminal.

The manager started asking me what I was going to do with my money, I politely told her that I value my privacy and would like to keep it to myself.

She told me that I am moving too much money for a college account and that college students usually do small transactions like food or books. She then brought up 9/11 and terrorism saying that they have to keep track of who has what money.

I have most of it recorded, but we are living in a total nanny state, it is disgusting.

In the end, she told me that they closed my account and that I would get a check in the mail with all of my money.

From now on, I am going to live on Cash and Bitcoin. I don't think I will be opening a banking account for a while. I know that might sound crazy, but I can manage.

Long live Bitcoin

Sad that Chase does not support innovation. It is ridiculous that your account is blocked, as you are the owner of the money.
Do you at least get your money back?

joshv06 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:21:34 AM

**AUDIO**

-Chase Manager

Long live Bitcoin

Sad that Chase does not support innovation. It is ridiculous that your account is blocked, as you are the owner of the money.
Do you at least get your money back?

They are sending me a check in the mail. But everything tied to my card such as my toll road sticker, I will have to make changes.

When I read your story, then I realize in what world we live.
I have some feeling that we live in some kind of a cage of politics, where all want to have fully control over every person.
If people do not like someone, they will just eliminate him from race to success.
What to say more?

That is exactly what I was feeling.

Honestly, we have now turned to a guilty until proven innocent place. Where we should give up privacy if we have nothing to hide.

I remember passing through a border checkpoint "Post 9/11" (not even at the border) with my family when I was younger, my mom would tell us to sit up straight and act normal and not to whisper to eachother so we wouldn't look suspicious.

My mom has since woken up, as well as everyone else in my immediate family. About half of my extended family has as well.

I guess with a bank, it's the same as not having your Private key. If you don't have your cash or your private key with you, you're not in control of your money, someone else is.

It's amazing the minute percentage of bad apples that keeps the rest of us under all of this crap.

I really hope BTC becomes mainstream soon. For now, I will go cash/BTC.

joshv06 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:49:26 AM

This is how I really felt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFoPPx5H0Dw

ALToids

Activity: 519

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:45:34 AM

Lol good old Chase.  I hate that bank with a passion.  Still have a mortgage with them after they bought out a Met Life mortgage - trying to pay it down as fast as I can.

This is the same bank that was doing a LGBT litmus for it's employees:
http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-and-morals/item/18651-jpmorgan-chase-surveys-employees-about-support-for-lgbt-agenda

This is the same bank that went after active duty military families:
http://www.npr.org/2011/01/19/133036957/bank-overcharged-military-families-on-mortgages

Bastards advertised a 0% business loan for me once and I spent 4 hours reading all the fine print, 3 months later they claimed they changed the terms and the rate was now 14%.  What business borrows at 14%.  And they sent a document in the mail non-registered, no signature.

Call you local TV station and nail their ass to the wall!
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:18:52 AM

Lol good old Chase.  I hate that bank with a passion.  Still have a mortgage with them after they bought out a Met Life mortgage - trying to pay it down as fast as I can.

This is the same bank that was doing a LGBT litmus for it's employees:
http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/faith-and-morals/item/18651-jpmorgan-chase-surveys-employees-about-support-for-lgbt-agenda

This is the same bank that went after active duty military families:
http://www.npr.org/2011/01/19/133036957/bank-overcharged-military-families-on-mortgages

Bastards advertised a 0% business loan for me once and I spent 4 hours reading all the fine print, 3 months later they claimed they changed the terms and the rate was now 14%.  What business borrows at 14%.  And they sent a document in the mail non-registered, no signature.

Call you local TV station and nail their ass to the wall!

Nice list altoids I didn't know they were zealots about the LGBT agenda heh I find that kind of ironic in a way since I was reading another thread on politics about someone getting kicked out of the bank for saying have a Blessed Day and pushing a religious view on them, but an internal company survey can ask you about your preferences in terms of LGBT issues lol.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=682147.msg7737511#msg7737511

That said surprised that you somehow missed the 0.005% Saving account with a 4 dollar a month fee lol.

If You Put $250 in a Chase "Savings Account," You'll Get 12.5 Cents in Yearly Interest -- And Maybe Charged $4 a Month
http://www.truth-out.org/buzzflash/commentary/if-you-put-250-in-a-chase-savings-account-you-ll-get-2-5-cents-in-yearly-interest-and-maybe-charged-4-a-month/18083-if-you-put-250-in-a-chase-savings-account-you-ll-get-2-5-cents-in-yearly-interest-and-maybe-charged-4-a-month

Or to compare rates with other banks
http://www.savingsaccounts.com/bank-review/chase-online-banking

@ Josh hope it turns out well its really fresh but it seems to have good vibes about it VC capital plus everything looks to be in order
Just got to be a bit careful in case its a Neobee FUU lol. @ IT does seem like a strong enough case to put on the TV nothing like a good old expose on a bank mispractice they love to eat those up especially since there is a nuke of stuff that Chase Bank has done that is controversial lol.

Hehe the politics section has a lot of bank rage Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643377.msg7184402#msg7184402

sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:38:54 AM

**AUDIO**

-Chase Manager

Long live Bitcoin

Well i am not in your situation, but they closed my account too with no real reason,that happen 9 months ago , i was visiting Europe(and i let the bank know that i was traveling outside my country to Europe), so after paying 2 days with my chase card ,on the 3th day wanted to pay my dinner with the card  and didn't worked, thank god i had cash on me.....i called chase bank to ask them what happen to my card and they told me that they saw to much transaction and they decide to block it-thinking that it was stolen-i told them is not stolen and i am in vacation and using it ....after a long and stressful talk they decided to froze my funds and close my account if i don\t appear to a chase bank office in 24 hours.....i told them how the fu..... can i do that  i am in Europe in holidays.....in the end they closed my account and i recovered my founds when i return in USA.....so F chase and other banks , long live cash and bitcoin!

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:16:42 AM

I guess with a bank, it's the same as not having your Private key. If you don't have your cash or your private key with you, you're not in control of your money, someone else is.

Exactly this. Society nearly forces you to have some sort of bank account (receiving wages in cash in even disallowed in my country) but try to not give them too myuch of your wealth as they can do with it as they please.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:26:16 PM

Chase is showing a trend which is rather strange.

I wouldn't assume all banks, savings and loan, and credit unions are bad because Chase treated you bad.

You ordered a hamburger.  You got a bad hamburger. 

Are all hamburgers bad?

Get an account at a credit union.
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:25:41 PM

Thanks for the audio. You had an unthinking idiot as a teller. Did she "flag" your account in retribution since you got a little annoyed at her and asked her what *she* did with her money?

Such idiocy on their part. So rather than continuing to collect the interest and all that by upgrading you to a higher tier personal account (which are free like college checking accounts), they decide to just close you out completely?

Like a butcher asking you how you're going to cook the meat and refusing to sell it to you if you decline to answer. Okay, I'll take my business elsewhere then. Good day.
Ron~Popeil

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:48:01 PM

Banks are pretty much evil incarnate. Unfortunately for most of us they are a necessary evil that we try to have minimal contact with.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:02:08 AM

I hate to say this (no you don't your touching yourself under the counter)...
What a BITCH... you can hear her accusational tone treating you like a criminal, because terrorists and drug dealers ALWAYS put their money in the bank

Trying to help you my ass, she was thrilled to have some kind of break ANY KIND of break from her boring ass brain dead job and convince herself she isn't a human ATM for just a second. Its really sad what this country has come to.

If you aren't a brain dead slave just like me YOU MUST be up to something! Now everyone march in lock step. Make sure your brown shirts are ironed.
DannyElfman

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:42:53 AM

Thanks for the audio. You had an unthinking idiot as a teller. Did she "flag" your account in retribution since you got a little annoyed at her and asked her what *she* did with her money?

Such idiocy on their part. So rather than continuing to collect the interest and all that by upgrading you to a higher tier personal account (which are free like college checking accounts), they decide to just close you out completely?

Like a butcher asking you how you're going to cook the meat and refusing to sell it to you if you decline to answer. Okay, I'll take my business elsewhere then. Good day.
Banks need to follow certain reporting and regulatory requirements in order for them to stay in business. If banks do business with someone whose account activity is shown as being high risk then the bank itself is taking on a regulatory risk if they do not document certain things about your transactions.

This spot for rent.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 03:47:31 AM

Go with a local credit union.
I think they always treat you better.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:56:17 AM

The best way to get back at them is to have multiple friends open accounts every year when they have the $200 promo with $1500 deposit. In 3 months you get 13% interest basically with no fees.  Close it before the end of the year, wait 6 months and repeat.  I have my friend doing this now after WaMu bounced a rebate check from PNY right as Chase was taking over.  It was out of my control but Chase just decided to close my account.
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:36:19 AM

From reading all the threads about Chase closing bank accounts one thing comes to mind
Thank God I do not use Chase Bank  lol.

wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:11:08 PM

Banks need to follow certain reporting and regulatory requirements in order for them to stay in business. If banks do business with someone whose account activity is shown as being high risk then the bank itself is taking on a regulatory risk if they do not document certain things about your transactions.

The regulations and the banks are not independent variables. As a group, they agree to these outrageous rules. The penalty they (and their shareholders) will face is an enormous reduction is capitalization (in real terms, not toilet paper with dead presidents).
Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:01:08 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 05:41:23 PM by Slingshot

Allow me to offer several suggestions that many still don't grasp and wont until it's drilled into their brains!

1. Real Capitalism NEVER rewards failure.

2. Real Capitalism NEVER bails out anyone.

3. The Biggest Banks ALL went Worse than Broke.

4. Same for many other MAJOR Corporations whom were also bailed out.

5. This Crony Phony Capitalism is absolutely insane and will end horribly for all of us. Then we reboot and start over again if we're not wise enough to dismantle this broken, criminal banker cartel first.

They effectively hijacked this nation in 1913, and have repeatedly financially destroyed the masses ever since with one boom and bust after another. That will continue until their stopped.

So will the insanity of debt based dollars with debts that can never be paid back by the very design of their diabolical debt based dollar ponzi scheme.

And after all: This is the very reason Bitcoin was covertly done and released into the wild in the first place people. Please honor that and never reward failures. Offer helping hands but NEVER reward failures. And never accept debt based currencies that will keep the population in debt bondage from their baby cradles all the way to their grave.

So with that summary now we can continue:

To Stop This Insanity:

1. Never do business with any "too big to fail bank or corporation". Force them ALL to FAIL.

2. Never reward failure.

3. No one will bail any of you out, nor any business of yours.

Don't accept Crony, Phony Capitalism. Don't reward them. Save in Bitcoin, not dollars. After all, dollars are being constantly inflated away and the dollar is the very WORST store of value compared to gold, silver, bitcoins and most any other hard or precious asset anywhere.

So CLOSE ALL YOUR Accounts at Every Larger Bank that received any Bailouts at all. That would include the top ten major banks and a long list of others.  Look them up if your not sure if your bank received any bailout monies. Anf If so you know what your suppose to do to be an honorable American and not aiding and abetting a criminal banking cartel whom are crony phony capitalist pigs.
https://projects.propublica.org/bailout/list
https://www.propublica.org/special/government-bailouts
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_banks_that_received_federal_taxpayer_bailout_money

But note: That WONT include any local or regional banks, nor any credit unions, because none of those will ever be allowed to be "bailed out", none of those ever have been "bailed out" ever. Bailouts were only for the major insiders/owners of the Fed.

In other words; the major banks bought up many smaller banks during the last two decades to gain a foothold in many major cities, and then went straight into robbing their own banks, and busting them. Today not many smaller local and regional banks exist anymore. But enough do. And credit unions are at least as good as local banks usually.

Sadly the Too Big to Fail Criminal Bankster Cartel have repeated their failure already AGAIN TODAY.

Truth be known their all much worse off today than ever before. Entirely insolvent (worse than broke), just like before. Yes, they continue to lie, cheat, and steal, everything that they possibly can. From unsuspecting dupes like yourself if your still doing business with them.

This is the real reason for the severe capital controls (their broke again) such as limiting withdrawals, the outrageous questioning of why one is withdrawing their own monies, and the limiting/restricting foreign wire transactions. This has nothing to do with post 9/11 Know your Own Customers and all that nonsense that they will claim it does. But instead their trying to become overt masters with domineering demands such as asking their out of line questioning of their very customers whom they should never disrespect in such a fashion.

This is the major criminal banks thinking they can keep further enslaving us all, and that we are dumb enough to go along with it. They can't. They wont. We're going to end the big banks rein, and end the fed - their parent criminal banking cartel corporation. After 100 years of this nonsense it's a given their in terminal decline and about to finally self destruct. The entire world knows today, as do many of us, that their the biggest, most evil, most diabolically criminal organization to have ever captured their own empire - the USA. Of course just like many out of line corporations the banksters will turn around and just as stupidly blame government. The very government they own and control along with the largest multinational corporations. Get over it people. And stop rewarding these parasitical maggot criminals.

The big banks books as well as the Fed's books are all cooked.  ala Enron cooking the books accounting, with losses hidden off the balance sheets, and with market to fantasy pricing of assets on and off their balance sheets. And No amount of DEBT BASED money will bail out these parasite banks out, not ever, it's mathematically impossible at this late point. Of course their really not the best and brightest nor do they have any of the best and brightest employed for if they ever had employed the best and brightest they wouldn't be in the situations their in today.

The Banks parent corporation the fed (Federal Reserve System Inc.) printed up tens of trillions and still they can't save themselves and their member banks, much less the ever more endebted US Government that insane enough to allow themselves (us, the public) to borrow the fed's debt based dollars at usury rates of interest into perpetuity (forever). Those debts of the US Government can never be paid back either. It's a asthmatically impossibility. As soon as the first dollar is loaned out at interest there is suddenly more debt than dollars, just to grasp that concept of enslaving nation after nation into debt bondage and then raping them of their assets (forced debt liquidation privatization of national assets).

It's absolute sheer madness to allow this to continue. Let alone not seizing all the largest banks, and putting then into receivership, and then fixing their messes, and selling off their assets, and/or then selling their businesses to strong hands that know what their doing and can afford to purchase those banks. That's the way we always did it up through the 1980's.

Capitalism never rewards failure. Weak businesses must be allowed to fail, just like forests must be allowed to burn. Strong businesses purchase weak and failed businesses and take those and repair them, or liquidate those purchased assets. That's real capitalism. We used to practice that until of course these parasitical maggot criminal banksters went into to terminal failure mode of their banks, their hostage nation states, and their own parent company.

Today, and for the last several years the Fed is even purchasing all the mortgage backed bonds with money they create out of thin air for zero costs and then having the gall to claim those assets for the Fed itself and turning around and claiming their doing us all a huge favor in doing so. Or in other words their buying up assets with free money (for themselves) and often at fire-sale prices, and sticking those tangible bond assets backed by homes and what not (mortgages) into their own pockets.

Also, the fed is also THE BUYER OF LAST RESORT for US Government Bonds today too, and have been for years now. In fact to this day their still purchasing around 70% of all US Government bonds because no one else is dumb enough to still want them. Any jawboning (chatter) about "tapering of bond purchases" is solely because the US government isn't still requiring 1.4 trillion a year in loans from the Fed anymore, so yea, instead of the fed purchasing 85% of all US Bonds in the last few years now they are only purchasing about 70%. Does anyone get my point though? The gig is about up. The Fed, their banks that OWN them, and their hostage nation/state empire they control (the USSA) are all in terminal financial failure. So what's their end game? I don't care what they want. WE the PEOPLE must END THE FED and END DEBT BASED Currencies for EVER. No more private, criminal, banking cartels "loaning us monies into perpetuity" and there by enslaving our nation and all of us for our entire lifetimes, let alone future generations. This is the most evil crime in all history. And those behind it are the most evil, wicked, and monstrous people on this earth.

Of course the parasite banksters demanded to be bailed out after stealing everything they possibly could during the last few decades from everyone everywhere. Deregulating them merely allowed them to steal that much more that much faster, but the end results would have been the same. Western Economic Theory and Austrian Economic Theory are both SEVERELY FLAWED. Even Alan Greenspan had to admit his own flawed "theories", but of course he knew all along but lied, repeatedly, for his banking cartel owners.

And after all of the major banks were bailed out they just continued to do the same things, lie, cheat, steal, swindle, and rig the bond marketplace entirely, as well as rig the stock market too, and never have a losing stock day (JP Morgan Chase and Goldman Sachs) for nearly two whole straight years after 2009 if I recall correctly? The entire series of Fed and Member/Owner Bank scams are ponzi schemes people.

The Fed's "member banks" own the private stock of the Fed. (Federal Reserve Incorporated). The Fed is not any part of the US government. They lie, so does the lying propagandists in the main stream news media lie, and state their an "independent branch of the government". Their not. Federal Judges ruled as much long ago, even the Fed's own lawyers admitted that. But still lie after lie, bla bla bla. And the dumbed down sheeple still fall for this financial debt bondage and still are forced to pay taxes (income taxes) on their own labor. Idiots.

WTF are any of you thinking by way of doing any business with such a cancer as the too big to fail banks?

Wait...anyone doing any business at all (rewarding) with any major bank is NOT THINKING at all.
But they certainly are being good, obedient worker slaves for their bankster masters.

STOP doing any business what so ever with the "too big to fail banks".

These maggots have so much power they shit canned the Illinois governor in 18 hours after he stated on the news that the state of Illinois would no longer do business with Citibank (concerning a factory closing, and workers locking themselves in, with zero warning and zero severance). The next morning the FBI arrests the governor on trumped up charges of conspiracy for charging others for official appoints, or whatever. The point is these criminal maggots have control of our own government. Only WE THE PEOPLE can end this. Our government is fully compromised today. Get it through your heads young people. Or your futures are very dim.

STEP ONE TO SANITY:

1. END THE FED. force it to fail, end, be nationalized (expropriated).

2. Print our own Debt FREE US Dollar. That is what congress is suppose to do, instead of duplicity involving insider trading and much more.

3. Declare all the debts and assets held by the Fed and their member banks as RICO Crime Theft Assets and seize / expropriate all of them.

4. Put all the criminals in prision. We put 10,000 bankster criminals in prison in the 1980's. We can do it again people, there is no statute of
    limitations on bank fraud and it's the same for tax fraud too. These bank executive maggots can be stuffed in prisons where they all belong.

Besides: That's the only way out of this mess.

NEVER REWARD FAILURE.
================

Never accept anyone rewarding any failures.
============================

Every child doesn't deserve to go home from an event with a trophy either. (a ribbon for runner up's and others would be much more appropriate)
===========================================================================================

Capitalism is much like nature. The strong thrive, the weaker much yield to the stronger. Only in that fashion does business and society both gain enormous benefits. Rewarding failures ends in terminal declines at best, and eventually in total failure of the entire system.

No one is "too big to fail". In fact their TOO BIG to Bailout, EVER. It should have never even been an option or even discussed.
And it hasn't done any good either. Their just creating an even larger mess now.

They all could have easily been put into receivership, the "employees" kept on to run the businesses, the executives fired and brought to criminal justice. etc. Just like it's always been done. All that nonsense about "too big to fail" is pure nonsense. They merely and finally displayed their criminal fangs and sucked ever more trillions of monies from all of us.

Please start by going to a local bank or credit union and opening accounts there. After their open, in 30 to 45 days close all your Too Big to Fail bank accounts. If they ask why tell them "I don't need it anymore" and say absolutely nothing more even if they try to drill out of you any information. Better yet, mail them a signed and dated letter with your full signature and with the bank account number and your full name and address, instructing them to close the account and mail you the balance, and never set foot in that bank ever again. Photocopy whatever you mail them. Never trust those assholes. Be wary of them retaliating and charging your closed account any fees so as to trash your credit rating or chex ratings. Verfiy for the next few months that the balance is still zero after closing accounts otherwise they may trash you too. They tried to trash me, but I was slick enough to catch Wells Fargo and call them out on it in person, up close and personal. At least the next manager fixed what the prior one attempted to do to my chex and credit ratings by charging me fees after she closed my account herself. The fucking gall of these criminals runs all the way down to their local branchs and many a branch manager and teller deserve 10+ years of hard prison labor in a For Profit Prison hell hole.

Their wide ranging federal felony conspectuses and federal felony criminal RICO ACT crimes displays their truly Organized Crime Inc., Gangsters whom have our own government and it's top officials compromised through either bribery, blackmail, or other illegal coercions, or threats. And they can obviously reach out and touch any of our elected and appointed officials and ruin them in an instant should they dare balk. The Massad is their Spy agency and it's Israel's Massad Spy Agency whom had direct taps into the NSA mainframes and much more for decades, not to mention everywhere else while these parasitical maggot criminals fully hijacked our country from all of us right under our noses. Since our politicians and appointed leaders have no spine nor any morals it's up to us to stop doing all business with all too big to fail business to drive them all under. Same for the dollar, of course today the world is ending trading in dollars. The only people shocked and surprised these last several years by ever more revelations are either too young to have known, or were sleep walking when they should have had both eyes wide open.

Make no mistake. This means we must fight to regain our country. I don't have to spell it out any more than that. The reader can connect the dots from here.

So it would be real wise not to keep savings tied in dollars and especially in any major bank, or any bank for that matter. After all; the entire world just turned it's back on the US Dollar, less maybe at most a few allied nations. But even France and Germany are no longer in the Fed's court nor willing to support the "worlds sole reserve currency which is the fed's dollar". The public think of the dollar as a US Dollar, yet printed on the bills is "Federal Reserve Notes", not US Dollars. Ever since they murdered JFK after he began printing $5 US Dollars debt free we haven't had any more "US Dollars". In fact we never did before that time either.

Today I save in Bitcoins, not dollars.

The dollar will start crashing in value from here out, faster and faster. The Fed, it's member banks, and the dollar are almost dead.

end the fed.

end debt based currencies.

that's step one to sanity.

spread the word.

do your own research.

learn why I state such things.

they hate the internet, they can't stand the truth to get out.

it already did.

Otherwise your wittingly now giving aid and comfort to the worst enemy of the American People and the USA. (Major US Banks & their wholly
owned Fed (Federal Reserve System Incorporated / Private corporation / criminal banking cartel / RICO Criminals).

Video - Century of Enslavement: The History of The Federal Reserve
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/century-of-enslavement-the-history-of-the-federal-reserve.html

and

THE WRH BANKER ARTICLES: ALL IN ONE CHUNK
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/bankersinonechunk.php

and

BRICS morphing into anti-dollar alliance - News - Reality Check - The Voice of Russia:
http://voiceofrussia.com/2014_07_03/BRICS-is-morphing-into-an-anti-dollar-alliance-6229/

It's a sad, fucked up day in Merika, and an upside down world when we have to turn to Russia for news.
(in 1917 these ancestor's maggots hijacked Russia, turning it into the barbaric USSR. Today they did the same to America).
=============================================================================

Hence the real, dire need, for the covert Bitcoin and Decentralized Monetary Monies.

re: the above link, and the following link too.
http://rt.com/

Lastly: As for the worst  enemies of American's and the U.S.A.
(this message is for only you parasitical maggot criminals)
====================================
 As for anyone that doesn't care for any of the data within this, or maybe to where and to whom it leads:

We're going to destroy YOU. ALL OF YOU. Your evil incarnate.
You should have never fucked with America.
That was your terminal error.

We are your worst god damn nightmare come real.
You can't win anymore.
In fact your already in full retreat.

Within the next several years your all going to be destroyed.
And all your stolen loot and assets will be clawed back.

We are your worst nightmares.
Get used to it.
It's just going to get worse, and worse, and worse.

P.S. Maddoff say's hi.

yet another...example:
Jamie Dimon; the CEO of JP Morgan publicly slanders Bitcoin - End result, suddenly afterwords Jamie Dimon has lethal throat cancer...

lastly: Big Banks Want Power to Declare Cyber War
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Big_Banks_Want_Power_to_Declare_Cyber_War/36495/0/38/38/Y/M.html

*.*
transient858

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:14:20 PM

Personal account isn't suppose to be used for business purpose.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:12:10 PM

AHH the exact reason everyone here hates the banks.

Now now now let me tell you debt slave how you can spend your money.  This is a PERSONAL account you slave bastard how dare you attempt to do something else with it.  We will treat you like a pos because you are one now bow to me and I'll consider give you your money back.
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:05:23 AM

This is why Bitcoin will be big.  The banks like Chase don't respect their customers.  They don't have any concern of the inconvenience to you and that is why you were treated like a criminal.  When I went to my bank to cash a check I was blown away when they required I give them a fingerprint..

It should be made clear if you have some kind of limit on your account to withdraw and if not previosly stated in the contract you signed when you opened the account then they should have not delayed giving you your money.
Bitsaurus

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:39:01 AM

As long as it's designated as an owner draw and balances out your CPA and IRS don't care.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:39:40 AM

Use smaller banks, I use People's United Bank, the treat me like royalty cause I keep a good amount of money there and they never ask questions. Mostly because a lot of people have very small amounts ($1K-$5K) and they value that money.
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:23:59 PM

AHH the exact reason everyone here hates the banks.

Now now now let me tell you debt slave how you can spend your money.  This is a PERSONAL account you slave bastard how dare you attempt to do something else with it.  We will treat you like a pos because you are one now bow to me and I'll consider give you your money back.
Personal accounts have different risks then business accounts do and are priced accordingly. If you needed a bank account to do business then you could simply open a business bank account, let the bank do it's due diligence and do business out of the business account.
counter

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:15:21 PM

Use smaller banks, I use People's United Bank, the treat me like royalty cause I keep a good amount of money there and they never ask questions. Mostly because a lot of people have very small amounts ($1K-$5K) and they value that money.

I would also look into a good local credit union or something of that nature were you and your money is valued. 

On a side note I sense an opportunity for some kind of Bitcoin "bank" to step in to the picture at some point.  Probably after many people who have had to deal with this issue from major banks.  When this is a more common problem known to many people I'm sure it won't be tolerated for very long.
Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:42:34 AM

You're joking right? Where does wage income go? What if you sell some stuff on eBay (whoops, made a profit on some shit of more than $600 even after taking into account original costs, now you're a business)? I could go on.

There is literally NO difference between personal and business accounts. About the only thing is that in business accounts, they start to charge per transaction after like 300 or so a month depending on what type of account you have, and those also are usually free.

OP can give more details, but it looked like he was trying to take out too much money, lady saw that "this is a college student account, you are taking out TOO much." OP got pissy, rightfully so mind you, when it would have better to "perform" for wage slave teller. As a result, she flags account.

Want to know what the solution is? Go back to a partnership system with no bailouts. Bank loses money, YOU lose money.

**************************************************************************************
 There is at least One CRITICAL Difference between consumer bank accounts and business bank accounts:
===================================================================

Only Consumer bank accounts have consumer protections > in other words let's say your consumer online bank account gets hacked by an ip address other than your own > well your fully protected by that. But "Business accounts" have NO protection for that, none, zip, nada. Many rude surprised business owners have found that out the hardest ways possible (after the fact).

Of course if a hacker should gain control of a consumers PC / Mobile Device and utilize that device (the customers IP included***) then good luck getting your bank to believe you didn't do the crime yourself and in that case even a consumer has zero outs to defend themselves with. Of course most consumers didn't know they had any protections other than the often worthless promises banks make before hand. Demand to fill out a Fraud report to get your monies back should your consumer account be hacked or otherwise defrauded. Stand your ground. Don't let any bank try to intimidate you. Have a lawyer draft a demand letter if nothing else. As for "business accounts", good luck with that, from what I have read and reviewed for the longest (the past decade) they have no protections when hacked into their online banking accounts.

There are other "Consumer Protections" as well, I am not certain what they are, but "Business accounts absolutely are not protected (insured) against online hacking attacks that steal funds out of accounts.

Just a heads up for those that were not aware.

There are both white hats and black hats. I don't care to see anybody get robbed that doesn't deserve to get robbed. Wink

Drifting a bit:
====================================================================================

As for banks: Their way out of line far too very often. They are today their own very worst enemies, and Bitcoin's best friend by doing themselves such grave harm by treating their customers so terribly. Hurray in that regard.

I myself much prefer my own Credit Union for obvious reasons but of course I also have bank accounts and brokerage accounts too.

But no longer will I ever "reward failure" nor give any business to the worst of the "too big to fail bailout queens" that all committed federal felony frauds on a grand scale never before witnessed in all history, and got away with it, completely, with no prison time. Unbelievable. We put 10,000 of them in Prison in the 1980's alone. But they fully own our government today, and it shows, terribly.

I wont even dare purchase a GM or Chrysler car ever again either.

I refuse to reward failure, and I refuse to enable failed businesses to survive if at all possible. I also actively mention this to everyone.

These criminal corporate parasitical maggots all need to be drowned in their executive bathroom bathtubs per say, along with everyone that dared to allow such bailouts. They turn around and love to blame government when it's them that own and control government. Again, NOT the "best, nor the brightest". Instead the utterly stupid and idiotic. Their completely transparent, and already displaying their fangs while laughing at the public and thumbing their crooked noses at the law whom they have in their back pockets.

The weak businesses must fail and go to strong hands. Otherwise no lessons are learned, and it just keeps repeating. Worse still it is systemic conspiracy, ala crony vulture capitalism; where the well connected and wealthiest get bailed out and stifle all other outside competition.

Not to mention they allows resort to "socializing all of their losses onto tax payers", and "privatizing all their profits to themselves" as much as possible. That's another way of saying all of the above is in direct violation of RICO Criminal Conspiracy and Money Laundering Laws in many degrees, but hey they have Congress, the SEC, the DOJ, and even the Supreme Courts in their back pockets today, not to mention past and present government administrations in their back pockets too.

Only We the People stand in their way if enough of us demand better by boycotting their businesses altogether.
======================================================================

Otherwise we're fucked.
================

Don't enable them. Reject them.
======================

Spread the word
============

Know your legal rights, but be respectful and curious at all times. And don't always tip your own hand to let them know everything you know about them. This shit is going to end, but only if We the People gang up on the financial criminals and crooked businesses.

Me? I am their worst nightmare. And I am truly as untouchable as anyone possibly can be.

Step one to fixing this is to END THE FED.
------------------------------------------------

Step two is to have "Debt-Free" Currencies.
--------------------------------------------------

Step three is never allowing Private Bankers to control the money, to control interest rates, to control finance.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's really simple.

They try to make it sound so complex. But Alan Greenspan never fooled some of us old timers that knew he was babbling bullshit while stoking the fires of melting down Capitalism for his Criminal Federal Reserve Bank Shareholder/Owners (the largest member banks of the fed).

It's a vast criminal conspiracy. Their stealing everything. They with the other biggest financial criminals already own >40% of all global assets. Soon they will own more than half (the top 141 Corporations, with the largest being the very largest banks, and always through subsidiary after subsidiary that they either own outright, or own controlling shares of).

It's the worlds most evil racket, and it must be brought to justice as soon as they collapse the worlds financial system, or as soon as The People Demand they be brought to justice. IF they don't lose control again it may prove to be a very brutal future for 99.99% of the world's population.

We must also CLAW BACK all the stolen and defrauded loot that they all stole and swindled.
==========================================================

We must not let these Financial Pirates get away with stealing this world, and enslaving us even more so than already enslaved financially.

End of Speech. I am off the soap box.

goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:47:31 AM

She told me that I am moving too much money for a college account and that college students usually do small transactions like food or books.

Have they heard about the recent increases in college tuitions?

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
2dogs
Legendary

Activity: 1267

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:47:21 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 07:40:42 PM by 2dogs

Allow me to offer several suggestions that many still don't grasp and wont until it's drilled into their brains!

1. Real Capitalism NEVER rewards failure.

2. Real Capitalism NEVER bails out anyone.

3. The Biggest Banks ALL went Worse than Broke.

4. Same for many other MAJOR Corporations whom were also bailed out.

5. This Crony Phony Capitalism is absolutely insane and will end horribly for all of us. Then we reboot and start over again if we're not wise enough to dismantle this broken, criminal banker cartel first.

They effectively hijacked this nation in 1913, and have repeatedly financially destroyed the masses ever since with one boom and bust after another. That will continue until their stopped.

So will the insanity of debt based dollars with debts that can never be paid back by the very design of their diabolical debt based dollar ponzi scheme.

And after all: This is the very reason Bitcoin was covertly done and released into the wild in the first place people. Please honor that and never reward failures. Offer helping hands but NEVER reward failures. And never accept debt based currencies that will keep the population in debt bondage from their baby cradles all the way to their grave.

So with that summary now we can continue:

To Stop This Insanity:

1. Never do business with any "too big to fail bank or corporation". Force them ALL to FAIL.

2. Never reward failure.

3. No one will bail any of you out, nor any business of yours.

Don't accept Crony, Phony Capitalism. Don't reward them. Save in Bitcoin, not dollars. After all, dollars are being constantly inflated away and the dollar is the very WORST store of value compared to gold, silver, bitcoins and most any other hard or precious asset anywhere.

So CLOSE ALL YOUR Accounts at Every Larger Bank that received any Bailouts at all. That would include the top ten major banks and a long list of others.  Look them up if your not sure if your bank received any bailout monies. Anf If so you know what your suppose to do to be an honorable American and not aiding and abetting a criminal banking cartel whom are crony phony capitalist pigs.
https://projects.propublica.org/bailout/list
https://www.propublica.org/special/government-bailouts
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_banks_that_received_federal_taxpayer_bailout_money

But note: That WONT include any local or regional banks, nor any credit unions, because none of those will ever be allowed to be "bailed out", none of those ever have been "bailed out" ever. Bailouts were only for the major insiders/owners of the Fed.

In other words; the major banks bought up many smaller banks during the last two decades to gain a foothold in many major cities, and then went straight into robbing their own banks, and busting them. Today not many smaller local and regional banks exist anymore. But enough do. And credit unions are at least as good as local banks usually.

Sadly the Too Big to Fail Criminal Bankster Cartel have repeated their failure already AGAIN TODAY.

Truth be known their all much worse off today than ever before. Entirely insolvent (worse than broke), just like before. Yes, they continue to lie, cheat, and steal, everything that they possibly can. From unsuspecting dupes like yourself if your still doing business with them.

This is the real reason for the severe capital controls (their broke again) such as limiting withdrawals, the outrageous questioning of why one is withdrawing their own monies, and the limiting/restricting foreign wire transactions. This has nothing to do with post 9/11 Know your Own Customers and all that nonsense that they will claim it does. But instead their trying to become overt masters with domineering demands such as asking their out of line questioning of their very customers whom they should never disrespect in such a fashion.

This is the major criminal banks thinking they can keep further enslaving us all, and that we are dumb enough to go along with it. They can't. They wont. We're going to end the big banks rein, and end the fed - their parent criminal banking cartel corporation. After 100 years of this nonsense it's a given their in terminal decline and about to finally self destruct. The entire world knows today, as do many of us, that their the biggest, most evil, most diabolically criminal organization to have ever captured their own empire - the USA. Of course just like many out of line corporations the banksters will turn around and just as stupidly blame government. The very government they own and control along with the largest multinational corporations. Get over it people. And stop rewarding these parasitical maggot criminals.

The big banks books as well as the Fed's books are all cooked.  ala Enron cooking the books accounting, with losses hidden off the balance sheets, and with market to fantasy pricing of assets on and off their balance sheets. And No amount of DEBT BASED money will bail out these parasite banks out, not ever, it's mathematically impossible at this late point. Of course their really not the best and brightest nor do they have any of the best and brightest employed for if they ever had employed the best and brightest they wouldn't be in the situations their in today.

The Banks parent corporation the fed (Federal Reserve System Inc.) printed up tens of trillions and still they can't save themselves and their member banks, much less the ever more endebted US Government that insane enough to allow themselves (us, the public) to borrow the fed's debt based dollars at usury rates of interest into perpetuity (forever). Those debts of the US Government can never be paid back either. It's a asthmatically impossibility. As soon as the first dollar is loaned out at interest there is suddenly more debt than dollars, just to grasp that concept of enslaving nation after nation into debt bondage and then raping them of their assets (forced debt liquidation privatization of national assets).

It's absolute sheer madness to allow this to continue. Let alone not seizing all the largest banks, and putting then into receivership, and then fixing their messes, and selling off their assets, and/or then selling their businesses to strong hands that know what their doing and can afford to purchase those banks. That's the way we always did it up through the 1980's.

Capitalism never rewards failure. Weak businesses must be allowed to fail, just like forests must be allowed to burn. Strong businesses purchase weak and failed businesses and take those and repair them, or liquidate those purchased assets. That's real capitalism. We used to practice that until of course these parasitical maggot criminal banksters went into to terminal failure mode of their banks, their hostage nation states, and their own parent company.

Today, and for the last several years the Fed is even purchasing all the mortgage backed bonds with money they create out of thin air for zero costs and then having the gall to claim those assets for the Fed itself and turning around and claiming their doing us all a huge favor in doing so. Or in other words their buying up assets with free money (for themselves) and often at fire-sale prices, and sticking those tangible bond assets backed by homes and what not (mortgages) into their own pockets.

Also, the fed is also THE BUYER OF LAST RESORT for US Government Bonds today too, and have been for years now. In fact to this day their still purchasing around 70% of all US Government bonds because no one else is dumb enough to still want them. Any jawboning (chatter) about "tapering of bond purchases" is solely because the US government isn't still requiring 1.4 trillion a year in loans from the Fed anymore, so yea, instead of the fed purchasing 85% of all US Bonds in the last few years now they are only purchasing about 70%. Does anyone get my point though? The gig is about up. The Fed, their banks that OWN them, and their hostage nation/state empire they control (the USSA) are all in terminal financial failure. So what's their end game? I don't care what they want. WE the PEOPLE must END THE FED and END DEBT BASED Currencies for EVER. No more private, criminal, banking cartels "loaning us monies into perpetuity" and there by enslaving our nation and all of us for our entire lifetimes, let alone future generations. This is the most evil crime in all history. And those behind it are the most evil, wicked, and monstrous people on this earth.

Of course the parasite banksters demanded to be bailed out after stealing everything they possibly could during the last few decades from everyone everywhere. Deregulating them merely allowed them to steal that much more that much faster, but the end results would have been the same. Western Economic Theory and Austrian Economic Theory are both SEVERELY FLAWED. Even Alan Greenspan had to admit his own flawed "theories", but of course he knew all along but lied, repeatedly, for his banking cartel owners.

And after all of the major banks were bailed out they just continued to do the same things, lie, cheat, steal, swindle, and rig the bond marketplace entirely, as well as rig the stock market too, and never have a losing stock day (JP Morgan Chase and Goldman Sachs) for nearly two whole straight years after 2009 if I recall correctly? The entire series of Fed and Member/Owner Bank scams are ponzi schemes people.

The Fed's "member banks" own the private stock of the Fed. (Federal Reserve Incorporated). The Fed is not any part of the US government. They lie, so does the lying propagandists in the main stream news media lie, and state their an "independent branch of the government". Their not. Federal Judges ruled as much long ago, even the Fed's own lawyers admitted that. But still lie after lie, bla bla bla. And the dumbed down sheeple still fall for this financial debt bondage and still are forced to pay taxes (income taxes) on their own labor. Idiots.

WTF are any of you thinking by way of doing any business with such a cancer as the too big to fail banks?

Wait...anyone doing any business at all (rewarding) with any major bank is NOT THINKING at all.
But they certainly are being good, obedient worker slaves for their bankster masters.

STOP doing any business what so ever with the "too big to fail banks".

These maggots have so much power they shit canned the Illinois governor in 18 hours after he stated on the news that the state of Illinois would no longer do business with Citibank (concerning a factory closing, and workers locking themselves in, with zero warning and zero severance). The next morning the FBI arrests the governor on trumped up charges of conspiracy for charging others for official appoints, or whatever. The point is these criminal maggots have control of our own government. Only WE THE PEOPLE can end this. Our government is fully compromised today. Get it through your heads young people. Or your futures are very dim.

STEP ONE TO SANITY:

1. END THE FED. force it to fail, end, be nationalized (expropriated).

2. Print our own Debt FREE US Dollar. That is what congress is suppose to do, instead of duplicity involving insider trading and much more.

3. Declare all the debts and assets held by the Fed and their member banks as RICO Crime Theft Assets and seize / expropriate all of them.

4. Put all the criminals in prision. We put 10,000 bankster criminals in prison in the 1980's. We can do it again people, there is no statute of
    limitations on bank fraud and it's the same for tax fraud too. These bank executive maggots can be stuffed in prisons where they all belong.

Besides: That's the only way out of this mess.

NEVER REWARD FAILURE.
================

Never accept anyone rewarding any failures.
============================

Every child doesn't deserve to go home from an event with a trophy either. (a ribbon for runner up's and others would be much more appropriate)
===========================================================================================

Capitalism is much like nature. The strong thrive, the weaker much yield to the stronger. Only in that fashion does business and society both gain enormous benefits. Rewarding failures ends in terminal declines at best, and eventually in total failure of the entire system.

No one is "too big to fail". In fact their TOO BIG to Bailout, EVER. It should have never even been an option or even discussed.
And it hasn't done any good either. Their just creating an even larger mess now.

They all could have easily been put into receivership, the "employees" kept on to run the businesses, the executives fired and brought to criminal justice. etc. Just like it's always been done. All that nonsense about "too big to fail" is pure nonsense. They merely and finally displayed their criminal fangs and sucked ever more trillions of monies from all of us.

Please start by going to a local bank or credit union and opening accounts there. After their open, in 30 to 45 days close all your Too Big to Fail bank accounts. If they ask why tell them "I don't need it anymore" and say absolutely nothing more even if they try to drill out of you any information. Better yet, mail them a signed and dated letter with your full signature and with the bank account number and your full name and address, instructing them to close the account and mail you the balance, and never set foot in that bank ever again. Photocopy whatever you mail them. Never trust those assholes. Be wary of them retaliating and charging your closed account any fees so as to trash your credit rating or chex ratings. Verfiy for the next few months that the balance is still zero after closing accounts otherwise they may trash you too. They tried to trash me, but I was slick enough to catch Wells Fargo and call them out on it in person, up close and personal. At least the next manager fixed what the prior one attempted to do to my chex and credit ratings by charging me fees after she closed my account herself. The fucking gall of these criminals runs all the way down to their local branchs and many a branch manager and teller deserve 10+ years of hard prison labor in a For Profit Prison hell hole.

Their wide ranging federal felony conspectuses and federal felony criminal RICO ACT crimes displays their truly Organized Crime Inc., Gangsters whom have our own government and it's top officials compromised through either bribery, blackmail, or other illegal coercions, or threats. And they can obviously reach out and touch any of our elected and appointed officials and ruin them in an instant should they dare balk. The Massad is their Spy agency and it's Israel's Massad Spy Agency whom had direct taps into the NSA mainframes and much more for decades, not to mention everywhere else while these parasitical maggot criminals fully hijacked our country from all of us right under our noses. Since our politicians and appointed leaders have no spine nor any morals it's up to us to stop doing all business with all too big to fail business to drive them all under. Same for the dollar, of course today the world is ending trading in dollars. The only people shocked and surprised these last several years by ever more revelations are either too young to have known, or were sleep walking when they should have had both eyes wide open.

Make no mistake. This means we must fight to regain our country. I don't have to spell it out any more than that. The reader can connect the dots from here.

So it would be real wise not to keep savings tied in dollars and especially in any major bank, or any bank for that matter. After all; the entire world just turned it's back on the US Dollar, less maybe at most a few allied nations. But even France and Germany are no longer in the Fed's court nor willing to support the "worlds sole reserve currency which is the fed's dollar". The public think of the dollar as a US Dollar, yet printed on the bills is "Federal Reserve Notes", not US Dollars. Ever since they murdered JFK after he began printing $5 US Dollars debt free we haven't had any more "US Dollars". In fact we never did before that time either.

Today I save in Bitcoins, not dollars.

The dollar will start crashing in value from here out, faster and faster. The Fed, it's member banks, and the dollar are almost dead.

end the fed.

end debt based currencies.

that's step one to sanity.

spread the word.

do your own research.

learn why I state such things.

they hate the internet, they can't stand the truth to get out.

it already did.

Otherwise your wittingly now giving aid and comfort to the worst enemy of the American People and the USA. (Major US Banks & their wholly
owned Fed (Federal Reserve System Incorporated / Private corporation / criminal banking cartel / RICO Criminals).

Video - Century of Enslavement: The History of The Federal Reserve
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/century-of-enslavement-the-history-of-the-federal-reserve.html

and

THE WRH BANKER ARTICLES: ALL IN ONE CHUNK
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/bankersinonechunk.php

and

BRICS morphing into anti-dollar alliance - News - Reality Check - The Voice of Russia:
http://voiceofrussia.com/2014_07_03/BRICS-is-morphing-into-an-anti-dollar-alliance-6229/

It's a sad, fucked up day in Merika, and an upside down world when we have to turn to Russia for news.
(in 1917 these ancestor's maggots hijacked Russia, turning it into the barbaric USSR. Today they did the same to America).
=============================================================================

Hence the real, dire need, for the covert Bitcoin and Decentralized Monetary Monies.

re: the above link, and the following link too.
http://rt.com/

Lastly: As for the worst  enemies of American's and the U.S.A.
(this message is for only you parasitical maggot criminals)
====================================
 As for anyone that doesn't care for any of the data within this, or maybe to where and to whom it leads:

We're going to destroy YOU. ALL OF YOU. Your evil incarnate.
You should have never fucked with America.
That was your terminal error.

We are your worst god damn nightmare come real.
You can't win anymore.
In fact your already in full retreat.

Within the next several years your all going to be destroyed.
And all your stolen loot and assets will be clawed back.

We are your worst nightmares.
Get used to it.
It's just going to get worse, and worse, and worse.

P.S. Maddoff say's hi.

yet another...example:
Jamie Dimon; the CEO of JP Morgan publicly slanders Bitcoin - End result, suddenly afterwords Jamie Dimon has lethal throat cancer...

lastly: Big Banks Want Power to Declare Cyber War
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Big_Banks_Want_Power_to_Declare_Cyber_War/36495/0/38/38/Y/M.html

*.*

Slingshot,

I was going to nominate this to be the post of the year,
but then you had to post another reply that also knocked it out of the ballpark. Wink
Bitsaurus

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:52:03 AM

Nice post Slingshot.  The problem is 1/2 way through listening to that post (since most of the idiots keeping banks in power are illiterate) most people would just go back to playing CoD or watching Game Of Thrones.  I kind of wish we had a civil war for ignorance is bliss vs reality.
reginalkri

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:15:21 PM

How much money did you have in there, since she's saying a college student can't have that amount.
reginalkri

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:32:35 PM

This is why Bitcoin will be big.  The banks like Chase don't respect their customers.  They don't have any concern of the inconvenience to you and that is why you were treated like a criminal.  When I went to my bank to cash a check I was blown away when they required I give them a fingerprint..

It should be made clear if you have some kind of limit on your account to withdraw and if not previosly stated in the contract you signed when you opened the account then they should have not delayed giving you your money.

Most people are not going to have similar stories as the OP, that will drive them away from the banks. Then there's all the reason why a person might need a bank account, like cashing checks, etc.
counter

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:10:46 PM

Most people are not going to have similar stories as the OP, that will drive them away from the banks. Then there's all the reason why a person might need a bank account, like cashing checks, etc.

I agree with the need for banks in some shape or form for cashing checks but the the system as a whole would have far less people dependent on their service.  The average person would only use a bank when they chose to do so for reasons they found suitable to their individual needs.
transient858

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:33:59 AM

You're joking right? Where does wage income go? What if you sell some stuff on eBay (whoops, made a profit on some shit of more than $600 even after taking into account original costs, now you're a business)? I could go on.

There is literally NO difference between personal and business accounts. About the only thing is that in business accounts, they start to charge per transaction after like 300 or so a month depending on what type of account you have, and those also are usually free.

OP can give more details, but it looked like he was trying to take out too much money, lady saw that "this is a college student account, you are taking out TOO much." OP got pissy, rightfully so mind you, when it would have better to "perform" for wage slave teller. As a result, she flags account.

Want to know what the solution is? Go back to a partnership system with no bailouts. Bank loses money, YOU lose money.

Selling stuffs on ebay required a business account also. Otherwise, you will be flagged and banned once your transaction exceed certain threshold.

BoxControl

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:43:41 AM

So would this happen to people that have a normal checking account?
transient858

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 01:55:24 AM

So would this happen to people that have a normal checking account?

Personal account exceeding certain monthly threshold will be checked.

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:51:35 AM

I actually have five bank accounts. If any one of them decides to do something funny like the OP's bank, I could just spread the money around or close that account. It's a free market after all.

Strange to hear that a bank doesn't like its customers keeping too much money with them though. It's kind of like a supermarket getting mad at someone for buying too much groceries. You'd think that it would be great business for them.
applesRyummy

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:15:30 PM

I actually have five bank accounts. If any one of them decides to do something funny like the OP's bank, I could just spread the money around or close that account. It's a free market after all.

Strange to hear that a bank doesn't like its customers keeping too much money with them though. It's kind of like a supermarket getting mad at someone for buying too much groceries. You'd think that it would be great business for them.
Banks need to adhere to certain regulations. If a bank's compliance department determines that an account is too risky then the compliance department will have the account closed.
Gimmelfarb

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:20:24 PM

i keep anything BTC-related (or online poker related) in P2P transfer or cash. banks are always doing stuff like this, so i try not to make any transactions that might appear suspicious (international, etc).
WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:09:35 PM

9/11 is technically the excuse they used to pass the patriot act. it's suppose to be fighting funding for terrorism, money laundering, and tax evasion. but the laws apply to every day citizens that are doing nothing wrong. banks are required by law to report any cash deposits over 10K, recurring deposits, recurring international wire transfers, or any other suspicious activity. chase isn't to blame, they are just following the law. the problem is the law makers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Act

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:05:40 PM

9/11 is technically the excuse they used to pass the patriot act. it's suppose to be fighting funding for terrorism, money laundering, and tax evasion. but the laws apply to every day citizens that are doing nothing wrong. banks are required by law to report any cash deposits over 10K, recurring deposits, recurring international wire transfers, or any other suspicious activity. chase isn't to blame, they are just following the law. the problem is the law makers.

Yes, who would have thought the people dying in the 9/11 attacks would be the small crime rather than the large one?

All it takes is a small crime to set a large precedent with confounding complications and chilling effects that will affect others for years to come.
Cough Air Travel

williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 11:07:50 PM

Now this is is why bitcoin is the future. Banks are just evil

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
joshv06 (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:23:28 PM

+1

Just an update. I never got my check in, still waiting.

Also, I got a PayPal debit card to tie to my necessary services like toll way and phone bill.

1 week later, I get an email saying it's deactivated.

PayPal pulled a Chase and closed my account because I sell stuff on my site:

Skidhacker.com

They said that hacking is illegal and all this BS and that they forwarded my info to the Govt. And that they were gonna send me a check.

Looks like only Bitcoin and cash.

I hate these institutions. We all need to back out from them. Don't let anyone hold your money but yourself. Go Bitcoin

btcguys

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 01:47:06 AM

Chase would not let me add international wire receipt.

HSBC, TD bank and Wells Fargo are better choice Smiley
especially HSBC for international transactions.

Also, I am testing new banking system: www.simple.com
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 02:02:00 AM

PayPal pulled a Chase and closed my account because I sell stuff on my site:

Skidhacker.com

They said that hacking is illegal and all this BS and that they forwarded my info to the Govt. And that they were gonna send me a check.

Looks like only Bitcoin and cash.

I hate these institutions. We all need to back out from them. Don't let anyone hold your money but yourself. Go Bitcoin

Bankers vs hackers vs crackers classic argument and they wonder why people dislike them so much its a privilege to hold your money not their right to do so, but then again customer service management went to the shitter by the 70's lol.

Thanks for the update how goes the Xapos debit card any update from those guys yet.

Window2Wall

Activity: 191

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 03:58:02 AM

Yes, who would have thought the people dying in the 9/11 attacks would be the small crime rather than the large one?
9/11 was funded by people and executed by people who other then hijack planes committed very few crimes and were able to stay under the radar. A lot of the patriot act makes it harder to stay under the radar.
mnmShadyBTC

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 05:20:08 AM

Banks need to adhere to certain regulations. If a bank's compliance department determines that an account is too risky then the compliance department will have the account closed.
I agree, in most of the cases of bank accounts that are associated with bitcoin being shut down, they are being shut down because of AML concerns not because banks are opposed to bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 HAS LAUNCHED @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
peeveepee

Activity: 211

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:04:29 AM

Just register a company and get a bank account under that company name.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:35:47 AM

Just register a company and get a bank account under that company name.

When you do this they still tie the CEO/President's SSN to the company as that person is ultimately liable to the company's debts.  I know people think incorporating protects their assets from the company's losses but it really doesn't for most small businesses.  If his SSN is flagged then he won't be able open an account for 7 years if it's in the Chex system.  I'm not sure how long the security alerts stay in effect.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: