Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:38:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New bitcoin open ponzi game with 150% hourly payouts  (Read 2761 times)
Bitcoinbikers (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Now that's a can do attitude!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 09:01:33 PM

Problem is that people was scammed a lot in ponzi. ("thanks" fucking "doubler" who stole member's coins all times).
Right now users don't trust anyone ( maybe except bitponzi.io) who offering such program. I don't remember exactly but 4-5 years ago there was one of banks that plays ponzi something like 80 more years and everything was fine. If no auditing maybe they have success another 80 years......

Regards.

I'm not cold hearted and would not like to be riddled with guilt for pulling such a scam, i am an honest man.

We are going to need more players, the pot is nearly dry..

1D6p2j56E4sTsjC7raahVm8HVEmWHMFFma
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: