Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New bitcoin open ponzi game with 150% hourly payouts  (Read 2760 times)
Bitcoinbikers (OP)

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Now that's a can do attitude!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 11:40:30 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 12:58:06 AM by Bitcoinbikers

We are starting an exact replica of bitponzi.io, they shouldn't be the only open ponzi scheme in town!

You can play the game on our website here www.bitcointaboo.com/the-ponzi-game.php while we are building other games on the site.

****(please do not play the other games on our site as they are under construction!)****

1. What is this?
This is Ponzi gambling website which operates using Bitcoin.

2. So you are a Ponzi scheme? Is this legal?
Yes we are a Ponzi, that is we use new deposits to pay previous depositors profits. If we didn't acknolwedge that, it would be illegal. Otherwise it's just gambilng. All bitcoin transactions are public, so depositors can monitor cash flow using blochckain.info website and make the deposit decision intelligently.

3. How do you pay?
We pay hourly 1% of your deposit. You get 150% altogether. So the target time when you make 50% profit is 150 hours, that is a little more than six days.

4. Can some payments be missed?
Yes, if there are no funds to pay. To prevent this you may help us with the program promotion, recommending it to your friends and sharing in social networks.

5. How do you make profit?
We charge 1% of all incoming funds for supporting the system. It doesn't effect your 150% payout.

6. Why 150% profit?
This is our tribute to Charlez Ponzi, the father of modern ponzi schemes. He paid 150% within a month and a half. But life became much faster since the beginning of 20th century, so we pay it in just 6 days.

7. How secure is that?
First off, this is gambling. But, you can make your deposits after the analysis of the current payouts and program balance, which all can be seen at blockchain. Also we pay hourly, which reduces the chances that the payouts get stuck.

8. What Bitcoin wallets can I use?
All wallets where you can receive funds to the same address you sent from. It is blockchain.info webwallet and any Bitcoin desktop client. But it is not shared wallets such as Coinbase and all exchanges wallets (btc-e, cryptsy, bitstamp and so on) If you don't get payments contact support immediately by email support@bitcointaboo.com

9. What is the minimum deposit?
The minimum deposit is 0.005 BTC. Let's not spam the blockchain.

10. When did the program start?
The program launched 10/07/2014

This is a copy of the bitponzi.io scheme, we intend to do it better.

1D6p2j56E4sTsjC7raahVm8HVEmWHMFFma
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 11:47:40 PM

So at the end you are giving your own money to the people.
Kind of a giveaway? But with "Ponzi" in the name it couldn't be so fine.

You say that everyone will get 150% of their deposit.

Well you charge 1% from each deposit.

But at the end you "pay out" 150% of deposit...

So... if this is all correct you are giving away your money. Or who is paying for those %%? Smiley

This is always what is interesting in those Ponzis Smiley

Kind regards.

Bitcoinbikers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 11:54:18 PM

As like all ponzi scheme's the newest deposits will cover earlier deposits, you receive 1% payouts hourly for 150 hours, which is exactly 6 day's and 6 hours.

This is a gambling game, the later you are the less likely you will be to make money!

This is the exact same operation as bitponzi.io, only better, we will have other gambling games on our site which will be added over the next couple of day's.

Stay tuned Smiley

MV120

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:46:43 AM

If this is an exact copy of bitponzi.io then what is better.  To be better you have to do something different.  It looks like the FAQ on your site is a cut and paste from bitponzi.io (including the blockchain.info link that actually points to bitponzi.io's address). 

I agree there should be more than just 1 game in town, but I would like to see differences/improvements between them.  This would give us true options and a reason to choose 1 game over another.
Bitcoinbikers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 02:08:54 AM

If this is an exact copy of bitponzi.io then what is better.  To be better you have to do something different.  It looks like the FAQ on your site is a cut and paste from bitponzi.io (including the blockchain.info link that actually points to bitponzi.io's address). 

I agree there should be more than just 1 game in town, but I would like to see differences/improvements between them.  This would give us true options and a reason to choose 1 game over another.

Thanks for pointing that out, yes its mostly copied and pasted but it is a good system that people seem to be happy with, I'm going to step it up a notch and add a troll box to the site, with support Smiley I will only be taking my 1% fee after every 10 BTC deposited.

Bitcoinbikers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 02:38:34 AM

Going by your trust rating this is going to be one giant scam
Heads up investors!

You have a similar trust rating? and I have an overdue loan, I didn't scam anybody!

coory

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We Have To Stop The IMC!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:41:31 AM

i didn't liked your trust rate so i will not invest  Wink
Bitcoinbikers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 02:48:54 AM

At least I'm trying to make back the funds to pay the loan! The ponzi game is just one game on my gambling site, and are you telling me you would rather invest in something made by someone you know nothing about? the folks over at btcjam have all my details and photo ID!

Bitcoinbikers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 03:13:41 AM

Chat box has been added Smiley

Loophole

Activity: 619
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:59:16 AM

It seems the bitcointalk trust system is working well, as no one has invested gambled in your ponzi yet.  Grin
https://blockchain.info/address/1TabooVu2yhmYHcEgh7t2N8VorPHpmoa1

Bitcoinbikers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 05:05:44 AM

It seems the bitcointalk trust system is working well, as no one has invested gambled in your ponzi yet.  Grin

Mark my words loophole, I'm going to become one of the most trusted members on here! I just got a job so can pay back my loan in the next couple of weeks, vod says he'll remove my negative feedback once I pay it back Smiley I want to be a valuable member of this community and be on the forefront of innovating this new technology, I am only young and I am a learning to become a web developer and have lots of great idea's! Smiley

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 01:27:36 PM

Mark my words loophole, I'm going to become one of the most trusted members on here! I just got a job so can pay back my loan in the next couple of weeks, vod says he'll remove my negative feedback once I pay it back Smiley I want to be a valuable member of this community and be on the forefront of innovating this new technology, I am only young and I am a learning to become a web developer and have lots of great idea's! Smiley

My advice - if you want to become "a valuable member of this community and be on the forefront of innovating this new technology" you should develop something better for bitcoiners than Ponzi Smiley

People around don't like the Ponzi schemes ...
Smiley
Bitcoinbikers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 04:37:07 AM

I believe it to be the same as any other gambling game, some people will win and some people will lose and its as simple as that!

zwickl

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:44:56 AM

Mark my words loophole, I'm going to become one of the most trusted members on here!

I believe it to be the same as any other gambling game, some people will win and some people will lose and its as simple as that!

And you will accomplish your goal by shifting money/BTC from some users to others and earning yourself some with that ?

You have the same basic Ponzi concept like Bitponzi.io, copied their code and still claim yours to be better. How is that in any way a positive contribution to a community ?
Enlighten me Smiley

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
Bitcoinbikers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 10:22:06 AM

Mark my words loophole, I'm going to become one of the most trusted members on here!

And you will accomplish your goal by shifting money/BTC from some users to others and earning yourself some with that ?

You have the same basic Ponzi concept like Bitponzi.io, copied their code and still claim yours to be better. How is that in any way a positive contribution to a community ?
Enlighten me Smiley

Mine has a trollbox, and its part of a gambling games website, bitponzi.io is just a single web page, where as my ponzi is a game on my site.. simply following the same rules as bitponzi.io

What is the difference between a ponzi game and a coin flip game in terms of risk? And I never said that this was my contribution? I will be bringing some great ideas to the table in future but for now this is a side project of mine..

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 10:25:43 AM

Well not really.

When you are gambling you know when you can lose and when you can win.

For example you place a bet on roulette number 21, and other number is thrown - you see that you lost and you know why.

Ponzi scheme told you : you will get 150%!!! but at the end someone will not get their money and they don't know why - as they saw only 150%...

when you bet that germany will win World Cup and you see that they lost 2-1 you know that it was unlucly bet.
When you play Ponzi you never know when you are losing and when winning.

gambling and ponzi are not really the same.
Bitcoinbikers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:54:07 PM

Well not really.

When you are gambling you know when you can lose and when you can win.

For example you place a bet on roulette number 21, and other number is thrown - you see that you lost and you know why.

Ponzi scheme told you : you will get 150%!!! but at the end someone will not get their money and they don't know why - as they saw only 150%...

when you bet that germany will win World Cup and you see that they lost 2-1 you know that it was unlucly bet.
When you play Ponzi you never know when you are losing and when winning.

gambling and ponzi are not really the same.

The simple fact that they know it is a ponzi scheme is the gamble, amd there's ways of telling when and when not to invest by simply looking at the address on the blockchain, they can check the previous payout amounts and see the current balance so they can tell if they will make money or not, its a simple system.

For example you invest 1 btc and you will see our 1% fee come out instantly, and then payouts are every hour on the hour for 150 hours, if the pot runs dry then you lose if not you make 0.5 btc profit..

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 05:58:24 PM

thanks for being honest Smiley

Well I don't like those kind of games but at least you did explain to everyone how does it works Smiley
This is still a Ponzi but at least people can clearly read and think about it and choose to play or not .

Kind regards.
Bitcoinbikers (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 10:11:51 PM

I'm changing it to payouts every 24 hours so it will be 24% return daily foor 6 day's then 6% on day 7, it has begun!

fedor3327

Activity: 644
Merit: 523

Passionate about Crypto

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:35:48 PM

Problem is that people was scammed a lot in ponzi. ("thanks" fucking "doubler" who stole member's coins all times).
Right now users don't trust anyone ( maybe except bitponzi.io) who offering such program. I don't remember exactly but 4-5 years ago there was one of banks that plays ponzi something like 80 more years and everything was fine. If no auditing maybe they have success another 80 years......

Regards.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: