Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:35:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 24 Hour Sale - $1000 in Starbucks for $350 (10 x $100) Cards  (Read 1804 times)
StarbucksShop (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:58:14 PM

Hi this is going to be a flash sale and a big favor as a thank you to all my customers and all the starbucks that I have sold on this forum. I am only offering this price for 24 hours starting from the moment this is posted.

I am offering $1000 in Starbucks for $350 BTC.

This deal is perfect for resellers and ebay sellers. I recommend that you have your own cards that I can just transfer the funds to but If not I will provide the cards.

For those of you who have no idea what I do on this forum check my threads of where I have been selling Starbucks Gift Cards on here

I did this same deal of 10 Starbucks Cards with @MooreRocco even though he is a newbie the deal went well and he was happy. I am online majority of the day message me if you
need me I am around.

Thanks
MooreRocco

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:01:46 AM

Right on brother, Thanks again
StarbucksShop (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:13:31 AM

Right on brother, Thanks again

No problem anytime and if you need more just let me know
StarbucksShop (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:19:07 PM

I'm getting a lot of responses from this so just to let everyone know the sale price is valid for a few more hours
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:27:44 PM

I wanted to ask, how can we verify that this card is legit?

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
jcoin200

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:36:41 PM

Hi this is going to be a flash sale and a big favor as a thank you to all my customers and all the starbucks that I have sold on this forum. I am only offering this price for 24 hours starting from the moment this is posted.

This deal is perfect for resellers and ebay sellers. I recommend that you have your own cards that I can just transfer the funds to but If not I will provide the cards.

For those of you who have no idea what I do on this forum check my threads of where I have been selling Starbucks Gift Cards on here

I did this same deal of 10 Starbucks Cards with @MooreRocco even though he is a newbie the deal went well and he was happy. I am online majority of the day message me if you
need me I am around.

Thanks

Just out of curiosity, if these are "perfect for resellers and ebay sellers" then why arent you selling them on eBay where it looks like you can get closer to 75-85% of face value?
StarbucksShop (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:42:44 PM

I wanted to ask, how can we verify that this card is legit?

Check my other threads
StarbucksShop (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:43:50 PM

need me I am around.

Thanks

Just out of curiosity, if these are "perfect for resellers and ebay sellers" then why arent you selling them on eBay where it looks like you can get closer to 75-85% of face value?

Because I sell on here for BTC. I don't want paypal and I can't sell egift cards on ebay
jcoin200

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:24:07 PM

need me I am around.

Thanks

Because I sell on here for BTC. I don't want paypal and I can't sell egift cards on ebay

But, as you stated these are "perfect for ebay sellers."  You could load these onto physical gift cards and then sell them on ebay.  Just curious why you are willing to take 40% less than their potential!
StarbucksShop (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:26:17 PM

need me I am around.

Thanks

But, as you stated these are "perfect for ebay sellers."  You could load these onto physical gift cards and then sell them on ebay.  Just curious why you are willing to take 40% less than their potential!

Cause again I can only sell for paypal on ebay and trying to convert paypal to BTC is to much of a hassle. I rather just whole sale on here like I have been doing.
jcoin200

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:30:00 PM

Wow, I guess your just a very generous guy
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 03:51:55 PM

How did you get these, and where did they originate from? No legit cards will sell this low. In the past, I've been personally scammed by low priced gift cards because they were purchased with stolen credit cards. Within a week, the gift card gets voided because the original credit card's owner reported it and did a charge back.

Is this why you need to get rid of it fast, within 24 hours? I will consider purchasing half you amount (5x$100 for $175 in btc) if you give me the cards now and I hold it for 1 month. We lock in a btc price, then if the cards still have a balance on after a month, I will pay you the btc.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 04:00:08 PM

How did you get these, and where did they originate from? No legit cards will sell this low. In the past, I've been personally scammed by low priced gift cards because they were purchased with stolen credit cards. Within a week, the gift card gets voided because the original credit card's owner reported it and did a charge back.

Is this why you need to get rid of it fast, within 24 hours? I will consider purchasing half you amount (5x$100 for $175 in btc) if you give me the cards now and I hold it for 1 month. We lock in a btc price, then if the cards still have a balance on after a month, I will pay you the btc.

lol - that price is insane.. you are literally ASKING them to sell you non-legit cards.
Also, [even] if the cards are completely legit, I wouldn't give them to someone to hold onto for 1 month and not receive any money in return beforehand.
StarbucksShop (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:27:52 PM

Um no let me correct you really quick this is a flash sale meaning since I sell so many gift cards on here I am just discounting them for 24 hours as my contribution to this forum. Check my threads I have 2 other threads on here where I have been selling Starbucks Gift Cards for a while and have done multiple successful transactions
drporschef

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:32:56 PM

Its more important on how these cards were acquired, so you should explain.

StarbucksShop (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:42:26 PM

Um no I shouldn't to reveal my method but they were obtained legally if that's what you are asking. Check my record my first starbucks card was sold on here almost a month ago. Escrow was never needed and no one has reported any problems. I'm legit and that's all anyone needs to know. If you don't want to buy that's your choice and your right.

jcoin200

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 05:58:44 PM

Um no I shouldn't to reveal my method but they were obtained legally if that's what you are asking. Check my record my first starbucks card was sold on here almost a month ago. Escrow was never needed and no one has reported any problems. I'm legit and that's all anyone needs to know. If you don't want to buy that's your choice and your right.

"I'm legit and that's all anyone needs to know."

Your words are giving me great confidence in you.  Again, I don't see why you are willing to take $400 less per $1000 of cards just to avoid eBay, when you yourself claim these are "perfect for eBay"
bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 06:25:17 PM

r these stolen? i mean i don't care. i just find it interesting you can take a 65% loss. that's awesome for the buyers. Smiley
haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:01:32 PM

Um no let me correct you really quick this is a flash sale meaning since I sell so many gift cards on here I am just discounting them for 24 hours as my contribution to this forum. Check my threads I have 2 other threads on here where I have been selling Starbucks Gift Cards for a while and have done multiple successful transactions

The thing with gift cards is that no one complains until it's too late. By then, you've already gotten away with thousands of dollars.

You've been selling these for less than a month, that's hardly considered "a while", and definitely not enough time to confirm the legitimacy of these. Gift cards can still be reversed several months down the road, and I'm saying this from personal experience as a victim. Credit cards/gift cards can be reversed for several months. You're asking for an irreversible payment for a reversible one. So again, how are you able to replenish these so quickly and for so cheap?

haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:05:23 PM

I'm legit and that's all anyone needs to know.

I'm fully convinced. Where do I sign up?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: