Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 10btc, bitstamp -5%. I pay the fees.  (Read 1073 times)
spartan82 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:32:58 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 02:51:03 AM by spartan82

Need 10btc today, can be in multiple transactions although 1 is preferred. Paying bitstamp -5% and ill pay the fees for transaction. Be it MG, WU, Paypal, direct bank transfer, or cash in hand around Sydney. Post here or PM me. I will not be sending first to anyone with out any rep here so don't waste anyone's time asking. Escrow is most certainly welcome.
spartan82 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:24:05 AM

3btc down, need 7 more.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:25:08 AM

I could do 7, you send first. Check my trust and threads in my signature.

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 01:25:33 AM

Nice, getting 3btc for -8% in less than an hour is pretty good  Wink

spartan82 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:28:16 AM

Bob, your trust and rep on here is very disheartening. I wouldn't be going around parading that record. If you want to set up an escrow I'm all ears otherwise go bother some newbies.
spartan82 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:29:18 AM

Nice, getting 3btc for -8% in less than an hour is pretty good  Wink

Won't lie to u, I ended up going -3% on a repeat customer! Lol I'm obviously open to negotiations Smiley
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:30:58 AM

Bob, your trust and rep on here is very disheartening. I wouldn't be going around parading that record. If you want to set up an escrow I'm all ears otherwise go bother some newbies.

Ok, believe the trolls. I was paid 22 btc for my work and I am the only one from the dcm dev team who is still around and using his account.

If you dont count my escrow for sr members, donation of over 1K and other help I have offered "real non troll" members then I could care less.

Good luck on your search.
spartan82 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:33:21 AM

Ok, believe the trolls. I was paid 22 btc for my work and I am the only one from the dcm dev team who is still around and using his account.

If you dont count my escrow for sr members, donation of over 1K and other help I have offered "real non troll" members then I could care less.

How obvious you just made it for all the "trolls" here by not accepting to go with escrow. Mind if I add this to your impeccable "trust/rep" thread? Lol
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:34:43 AM

How obvious you just made it for all the "trolls" here by not accepting to go with escrow. Mind if I add this to your impeccable "trust/rep" thread? Lol

I'll do escrow. Bitstamp +8% no problem.

Let me know who you want to use for escrow!

Smiley
spartan82 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:37:13 AM

Smiley

How convenient, without escrow a minute ago you were prepared to do a trade at bitstamp -8% and now that escrow is involved you'll go +8%. Lol bugger off
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:40:00 AM

Smiley

How convenient, without escrow a minute ago you were prepared to do a trade at bitstamp -8% and now that escrow is involved you'll go +8%. Lol bugger off

I dont find it convenient. I find it funny!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:55:15 AM

Here guys, found you a way better deal with a way better buyer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681469.0;topicseen
spartan82 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 02:03:17 AM

Here guys, found you a way better deal with a way better buyer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681469.0;topicseen

Very true, if u have 1.5btc go for it, if you have more than that on the other hand... I got the cash people Smiley also open to negotiations!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: