Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:44:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Resolved!) so_stupid & I: in re. The $1K Bounty  (Read 4407 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2012, 03:27:28 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2012, 01:42:22 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

For those not familiar with this deal, I refer you to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=54915.msg795590#msg795590

After several back-and-forth PMs last night, it looks like so_stupid is having reservations on honoring his part of the deal. Although I have copies of each correspondence, I'm sure so_stupid has retained the same on his end. That said, instead of me stating anything unkind about so_stupid via stating my case, I feel it best to have him explain to the community first as to why there's a holdup in paying me. Feel free, so_stupid, to use any or all PMs I sent you to best argue your current position.

~Bruno~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 03:34:27 PM

As expected  Grin
Now where's my double servings of popcorns now that I need em today? Seems there's a lot of drama going on here
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 03:34:43 PM

Who is "so_stupid" again? Is it Astana?

Also, why haven't they paid you yet? Clearly they said they would.

RE: saying bad things about so_stupid-- don't bother. I will handle that for you.

Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 05:12:22 PM

Who is "so_stupid" again? Is it Astana?

Yes

Also, why haven't they paid you yet? Clearly they said they would.

I don't think many 12 year olds can afford $1000.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2012, 07:40:40 PM

Update: Still no reply!  Cry

~Bruno~
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2012, 11:19:15 PM

Update: He has officially declared to me via a PM that he's not honoring the agreement. I'll give him plenty of time to supply his reasoning on this thread.

~Bruno~
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 11:42:38 PM

You didn't provide him the original, unedited version of the thread. You guys are being ridiculous.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2012, 12:09:59 AM

Are you saying that I shouldn't have given him all my banking information so that he can pay me, then he changed his mind?
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:14:24 AM

Are you saying that I shouldn't have given him all my banking information so that he can pay me, then he changed his mind?

you didnt give me your banking information liar. you liar. you REFUSED to do so. below for proof. how low can you go

You can use the email address in my bio or use oldebarnwood@gmail.com

As far as providing my banking info, I'm afraid I can't do that. Here's why. I only have one bank account and that's business related for my reclaimed barn wood business. Although I rarely use it for personal use, I've opt to not do anything outside of that account that's not related to barn wood. That even includes funding or accepting anything related to Bitcoin. The bank and city of Sandwich, IL, already has the red-ass for me because of where my physical warehouse(s) are located, although all my business practices are on the up-and-up, including with the IRS. The last thing I want is to give the bank an excuse to close my account, even though I've had it for a long time. Just recently, they held a large check I deposited for several days, and it came from someone who banks with them and is in good standing. They sure have been acting weird the to me the last few months. Sorry about that.

If you desire, you can PayPal me and send it via mail with either a MO, business or person check, cashier check, etc.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:19:46 AM

If you desire, you can PayPal me and send it via mail with either a MO, business or person check, cashier check, etc.

so_stupid: I guess you could paypal it to him, or maybe he would agree to accept it through BTC.

so_stupid

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:22:36 AM

so_stupid: I guess you could paypal it to him, or maybe he would agree to accept it through BTC.

LOL can't you see what they are doing. liars

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
jamesg
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

AKA: gigavps

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:29:13 AM

LOL can't you see what they are doing. liars

so_stupid: Why do you choose to treat people with such disrespect? Maybe you should try plainly laying out the facts and letting the truth speak for itself.

I think Phinnaeus Gage has treated you with nothing but respect choosing to let you speak for yourself rather then accusing you of something.

Why can't you send him $500 in bitcoins if you really want to honor your word? Do you keep your word?

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:33:37 AM

I.  Absolutely.  Love.  This.  Thread.
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:39:16 AM

PG operates his business on this forum with the utmost amount of integrity and generosity. I would give my LIFE to PG.

That you would scam him, so_stupid, is absolutely fucking INFURIATING!

... That declaration about my life is non-binding, right?
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:40:47 AM

You didn't provide him the original, unedited version of the thread. You guys are being ridiculous.
Very rediculos indeed.
So heres what im gathering (and yeah i read the main thread)

So_Stupid "Garunteed $1,000" to whomever posted the "original unedited version of this thread"
Phinnaeus Gage Then claims to have posted said thread (this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=printpage;topic=54915.0)
They talked alot
So_Stupid says that the thread is NOT the original unedited version, And therefore, is not required to pay P.Gage 1k.
Maged agrees that the posted thread is Not the original unedited version.
This means that the 1k bounty is still active, No?

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 01:44:04 AM

Would have to agree with this.  It's just a print-view version of the CURRENT thread, not the unedited thread.
so_stupid

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 02:05:53 AM

Gage another liar

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
March 13, 2012, 02:13:52 AM

Gage another liar

I don't think what he posted was what you were asking for, and I actually checked several sites (and now regret not having made a live backup of the forum's RSS feed) but I can't find the exact cache you're looking for. Sorry.

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2012, 03:07:40 AM

you didnt give me your banking information liar. you liar. you REFUSED to do so. below for proof. how low can you go

You can use the email address in my bio or use oldebarnwood@gmail.com

As far as providing my banking info, I'm afraid I can't do that. Here's why. I only have one bank account and that's business related for my reclaimed barn wood business. Although I rarely use it for personal use, I've opt to not do anything outside of that account that's not related to barn wood. That even includes funding or accepting anything related to Bitcoin. The bank and city of Sandwich, IL, already has the red-ass for me because of where my physical warehouse(s) are located, although all my business practices are on the up-and-up, including with the IRS. The last thing I want is to give the bank an excuse to close my account, even though I've had it for a long time. Just recently, they held a large check I deposited for several days, and it came from someone who banks with them and is in good standing. They sure have been acting weird the to me the last few months. Sorry about that.

So_stupid is correct about me not giving him my banking information. His quote of the PM is also correct. But, the post he quoted above should have read: Are you saying that I shouldn't give him my banking information so that he can pay me, before he changed his mind? I wrote it in the wrong tense. Sorry about that so_stupid. My error.

But now that you're here, please explain to the community why you refused to send the funds to my sister's bank account. Actually, I could have easily given you that account information without providing you a name. It'll just be a bank wire transfer. But I was straight up with you throughout the whole PM process last night. I never raised my voice nor got upset. I didn't even have a problem with you and, up to the penning of this post, I still don't.

That said, would you be so kind as to let me know how and when you are sending me that $1K?

~Bruno~
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2012, 03:34:33 AM

Have you decided if you're paying with Bitcoin or PayPal, so_stupid?

~Bruno~
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: