Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:11:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PEOPLES CURRENCY][PPL][FIRST X17]  (Read 63553 times)
PeoplesCurrency (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:00:01 AM

hoping we can get some more hash built up, its slowly rising, I hope everyone will see a fair launch with fair distribution and difficulty adjustments and jump on the Peoples Currency pools Smiley I am always open to suggestions of course from the community for the direction that should be taken, what can we do to promote and all of that. Also still taking names for those that want to be part of the Peoples Currency board of trustees. Lets keep it legitimate and keep it fair, with these policies in place nobody can deny Peoples Currency and we can all mine knowing that we wont get F'd at the end of the day Smiley
koko2530

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:31:22 AM

wait for gpu miner
 Grin
fud_etra

Activity: 394

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:35:16 AM

It's already too hard to mine now, I just got 3 coins in 3 hours Sad

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
ojmalik

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:59:46 AM

http://www.hashharder.com/x17/peoplescurrency IS UP

I've set the diff quite low, and tested it with two cpu miners...

I will be monitoring how it goes, but please let me know:

Your actual hashrate vs reported..

and if you are having difficulty submitting shares.

stats are off for sure. i'm throwing 300kh/s at it but it's showing an average of 9 kh/s, shares arent being reported though the miners report plenty are being accepted.

Xgkgpv5wAWkhkXxGEtvK9n3JxKeM64RJR9

PeoplesCurrency (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:24:16 AM

Yep. If you are getting what you feel are proper payouts i wouldn't worry too much about it at the moment, If your payouts seem strange, may want to contact the pool operator or try one of the p2pool pools. Hoping we can get some more hash going. I think once people realize that this is a legitimate solution to the crypto world without any bullshit or lies or "Peoples Currency is backed by this bla blah" I believe it will prosper, after all, Peoples Currency IS backed by the community that mines it. And i hope we can build that community very strong and make Peoples Currency what it should be. There is all the time in the world to make it great and shape it for the community. Let the mining commence Smiley
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 08:31:06 AM

x17?

People are just trying to create another scenario where everybody is CPUmining while a select few are GPU mining. After the flood of shitcoins, be ready to welcome the flood of new algos! Soon, sgminer 5.0 including 36 different algo support!

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
PeoplesCurrency (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:36:02 AM

Actually I dont believe there are any GPU miners on to be honest, at least certainly not from me, and hash rates are still low as it stands now
louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 08:51:05 AM

Actually I dont believe there are any GPU miners on to be honest, at least certainly not from me, and hash rates are still low as it stands now

Compiling a new gpu miner is almost as easy as putting a stratum up for a coin.. add the missing algos, compile and up you go.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:54:16 AM

probably a lie and a scam
watch out people !
ANI INK TWE X13 X15 ... remember and/or research history.

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
PeoplesCurrency (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:04:13 AM

I respect everyone's opinion of course, but just download the wallet check the hash rates, see the block explorer and things like that. I have done everything I could so far to make this as legitimate of a launch as possible. I hope everyone will see this and realize that these altcoins need to be in the hands of the people mining them, and not in the hands of dirty developers or those who would make money off of your demise. I hope we can grow some more hash power and get some more things like android wallets, more miner software, things like this. also the mac wallet link should be posted on the announcement soon too.
restless
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:18:34 AM

Compiling a new gpu miner is almost as easy as putting a stratum up for a coin.. add the missing algos, compile and up you go.
Would you post your gpu miner then?
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 09:20:57 AM

what would be the bounty for a gpu miner ? (knowingly it would take some time to get it done...)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
PeoplesCurrency (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:29:18 AM

Peoples Currency being a Community driven decentralized transparent crypto. I hope that the community can all chip in and provide some PPL bounty for the addition of a GPU miner, I am willing to put in my share as well of course. Thank you for your offer I hope the Peoples Currency community would be willing to donate some PPL for this project Smiley
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:31:19 AM

if you can find the missing algo especially the last one, then yes, otherwise good luck

haval 5 pass is also called simply "haval"?
PeoplesCurrency (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:49:10 AM

djm34, If you feel strong that you could develope the GPU miner for everyone, Go ahead and post your PPL wallet, and request donations to there. That way everyone can post donations to you and you can get to work Smiley Thanks again for offering your hand in developing some features for the community to make it better.
PeoplesCurrency (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:10:51 AM

Hashes are rising just a bit, Hopefully everyone will see the potential for greatness in Peoples Currency and point a few miners Smiley
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:14:02 AM

Hashes are rising just a bit, Hopefully everyone will see the potential for greatness in Peoples Currency and point a few miners Smiley

1. Likely, most smart guys know you are the BBL dev. They don't trust you.

2. They are tired with "new" X-XX algo. what's the next? X19/X21?

3. WTF the diff is seating on 1?
fakeshadow

Activity: 440

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:28:24 AM

3. WTF the diff is seating on 1?

Can't agree more.I don't see anyone smart will be bought into this shit after what the dev has done with BBL.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 10:32:38 AM

I am not sure if there is anything left in sphlib this time Grin
don't care if he is bbl dev as long as he doesn't decide to start a new blockchain
and actually there was no premine nor any fancy block reward... and I think it was also a little smarter to release an algo which haven't yet been ported to gpu
(but if he is, I would appreciate he clean bbl mess, so that bbl gets unfrozen from the exchange...)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
PeoplesCurrency (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 10:39:18 AM

not everyone is the same in the crypto-currency world, this is my first coin work, even though it is a fork, its still unique in a few ways, I am a computer engineer by trade, and I got into the crypto world some time ago. Decided to do this since i see so much shit going on in this decentralized currency world, and feel i can make a difference, or try anyway. i am not afraid to show my face, or hide behind the computer or anything like this, i dont care about the whole anonymous identity shit or anything and im not looking to get rich either.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: