Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PEOPLES CURRENCY][PPL][FIRST X17]  (Read 63549 times)
PeoplesCurrency (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:45:35 AM

heh. yep, the Peoples Currency community of miners can send PPL donations your way for any features they would like to see.
also i know i say it a lot but its a community so follow on twitter @PeoplesCurrenC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 10:03:51 AM

heh. yep, the Peoples Currency community of miners can send PPL donations your way for any features they would like to see.
also i know i say it a lot but its a community so follow on twitter @PeoplesCurrenC

I don't know what I could do for the coin, but if you like me to do something don't hesitate to send your donation here  Grin: XjPqpkCPoYJJYdQRrVByU7ySpVyeqJmSGU

Huh seriously dev... if it is the way you organise things, not much will happen...

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 10:06:11 AM

Whats with the guy with the Large Hash..

How is this fair he will own the majority of the coins.. This is not fair or very gentleman like..
I think he should split the hash up direct 75% of it to another coin perhaps..

https://people.suprnova.cc has Hashrate 42.11 MH/s and finds 50% blocks Pool Workers 65
there is no person with a big hash!!!

+1

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:08:27 AM

I don't know what I could do for the coin, but if you like me to do something don't hesitate to send your donation here  Grin: XjPqpkCPoYJJYdQRrVByU7ySpVyeqJmSGU

Huh seriously dev... if it is the way you organise things, not much will happen...

I think we need a ETA on a GPU miner. I think somebody has or is making one but will rape the coin 1st.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
idol

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:11:58 AM

I think we need a ETA on a GPU miner. I think somebody has or is making one but will rape the coin 1st.

Xd6QrAdvSse7mEmhHvV11eVYkMQ4HgW2bg   6,675   90.695%   87.9872 Mh/s   2014-07-12 11:17:02

some one else or the same person with diff addy ? lol just killing this coin Sad

ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 10:21:06 AM

Xd6QrAdvSse7mEmhHvV11eVYkMQ4HgW2bg   6,675   90.695%   87.9872 Mh/s   2014-07-12 11:17:02

some one else or the same person with diff addy ? lol just killing this coin Sad

mmh which pool ??!

I've seen some fake share hashers before, they tried to cheat but it did not work, maybe it works somewhere else and they stick there now ?

Is he finding blocks ? usually you can see these folks have largest hash but never find blocks

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 10:21:22 AM

I don't know what I could do for the coin, but if you like me to do something don't hesitate to send your donation here  Grin: XjPqpkCPoYJJYdQRrVByU7ySpVyeqJmSGU

as told already and repeated 100x the hashrate is way off (by at least a factor 100)

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
idol

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:22:50 AM

mmh which pool ??!

I've seen some fake share hashers before, they tried to cheat but it did not work, maybe it works somewhere else and they stick there now ?

Is he finding blocks ? usually you can see these folks have largest hash but never find blocks
http://www.hashharder.com/x17/peoplescurrency  now there 2 addys with mega hash

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 10:27:21 AM

I don't know what I could do for the coin, but if you like me to do something don't hesitate to send your donation here  Grin: XjPqpkCPoYJJYdQRrVByU7ySpVyeqJmSGU

mmh which pool ??!

actually it would be good if hashharder was reporting who finds the blocks and how much, because quite frankly I have been wondering the same... especially for this address so if coinfinder could have a look to the number of block by this address that would be helpful)
(but again the hashrate is off by a large factor.... )

djm34 facebook page
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 10:31:03 AM

mmh which pool ??!

actually it would be good if hashharder was reporting who finds the blocks and how much, because quite frankly I have been wondering the same... especially for this address so if coinfinder could have a look to the number of block by this address that would be helpful)

Does the rate Match up on suprnova?

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 10:33:34 AM

mmh which pool ??!

Does the rate Match up on suprnova?
From what I have seen, it was ok

djm34 facebook page
azhago

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:42:03 AM

It's just someone using a diff multiplier trick. Shares are valid and accepted on hashharder (because there is no validation) so he get 99% of each block, but i'm pretty sure he didn't find any himself.
Hashharder has to ban his IP or to patch his stratum, as he did for fresh

SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:02:36 AM

want to dump 1k coins
any buyer ?

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
restless
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:07:24 AM

When BBL launched there were again 2-3 guys with enormous hashrate on hashharder - hashharder admin was repeating that all is fine... and never gave explanation why for 6 h on suprnova i got more BBL coins than for 9h on hashharder.
And there were many people complaining with this issue
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 11:16:18 AM

When BBL launched there were again 2-3 guys with enormous hashrate on hashharder - hashharder admin was repeating that all is fine... and never gave explanation why for 6 h on suprnova i got more BBL coins than for 9h on hashharder.
on BBL that was me  Grin (I had a gpu miner up and running about 2-3 hours after I found out about bitblock) and the hashrate was off by only a factor 2 or 3
but the problem seems that high hashing power gets its reported hashrate increased and those with small ones get decreased because of the large difference shares number...

djm34 facebook page
SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:23:27 AM

so you killed the price ? Smiley Smiley
you are going to do the same for PPL..

on BBL that was me  Grin (I had a gpu miner up and running about 2-3 hours after I found out about bitblock) and the hashrate was off by only a factor 2 or 3
but the problem seems that high hashing power gets its reported hashrate increased and those with small ones get decreased because of the large difference shares number...

T-800

Activity: 205
Merit: 105

【Ƀ】➔ ☽

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 11:23:55 AM

want to dump 1k coins
any buyer ?

What is your price?

SalimNagamato
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:30:31 AM

want to dump 1k coins
any buyer ?

What is your price?

I don't know
what can i get for it ?
BBL was 10k at peak.. and started with 500 blockvalue

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 11:33:17 AM

want to dump 1k coins
any buyer ?

What is your price?

I don't know
what can i get for it ?
BBL was 10k at peak.. and started with 500 blockvalue

nobody killed BBL except the dev... by making a second blockchain instead of forking the 1st one...  Roll Eyes
(and lots of people had a lot more than I had... )

and accusing someone of killing a coin while dumping 1k...  Shocked

djm34 facebook page
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:34:33 AM

Looking like this is destined to fail then Tongue. CPU VS GPU is not fair, the developer should have had a GPU miner at start or at least have one ready and a ETA planned.

As it stands now, I am walking away.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: