Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FastBluff.com is piloting a Signature Campaign! [Highest Paying Campaign]  (Read 7868 times)
FastBluff (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://fastbluff.com/

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 05:55:49 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 07:43:35 PM by FastBluff

We will be picking the first 15 people to participate.

Our rates (which we reserve to change at anytime due to the rising or falling of bitcoin prices)...

Hero Member - 0.0012BTC Per constructive post
Senior Member - 0.001BTC Per constructive post
Full Member - 0.0006BTC Per constructive post
Member - 0.0004BTC per constructive post
Jr. Member - Not allowed

Payments and limits are for per week.

A constructive post means...

It is not trolling, spam, agreement, or anything we deemed not constructive. These post also must be in the english language, so we can understand them and make sure they are constructive. It should add substance to the thread and be on topic. At anytime you can PM us and ask if the post is constructive or not after it has been posted.

We are limiting this to 50 constructive post, with a 25 constructive post minimum.

This is a pilot campaign so we are not sure if we will be continuing after this month, this maybe a 1 month thing we will update if we do.

How do you sign up, very easily, you add our url to your signature like so... (it must be the only url in signature and first!)
Code:
[size=14pt][font=Arial][b][color=#0066FF][url=https://fastbluff.com?utm_source=<YOUR FORUM USERNAME HERE>]Fastbluff! || 1% House Edge Dice Game || Instant Payouts! [/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=665824]|| Thread[/url][/color][/b][/font][/size]
You can also design your own, and we encourage that! Maybe a bonus for the best design signature? You do have to edit the url to make sure it includes your bitcoin talk username, like in the example, failure to do so will result in no payments. After you add that to your signature, post it here with your payout bitcoin address and we will accept or deny. If you are accepted get start making your post!

Users Participating:
  • Nobitcoin
  • micaman
  • bitcoininformation
  • armin22
  • forever21
  • validium
  • bitbaby
  • leewhat
  • damiano
  • Swordsoffreedom
  • coinits
  • tee-rex
  • BitCoinDream

Next Payment Date: July 24, 2014

DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:07:08 PM

Will you pay upfront? (at least 50%)
I'm not going to give free advertising like with UpDown.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:11:33 PM

Willing to escrow your signature campaign payment?
1 month is long period for new campaign, and with many mess situation here in signature campaign world, only few people will join new campaign without escrow
and your rate seem same with PD rate (which PD has higher limit and more reputation), so i bet only few users interested with your campaign
For your reference : Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns
maybe you can make campaign for monthly payment, not pay per post since your limit is too low i think
good luck

wang_yan

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:12:29 PM

For the same rate as PD but a lower cap, I think people would just choose PD.

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:12:57 PM

You have the same rate as PD unless you have anything special or else people will just stay with PD .
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:13:24 PM

Our rates (which we reserve to change at anytime due to the rising or falling of bitcoin prices)...

Jr. Member - Not allowed

It is not trolling, spam, agreement, or anything we deemed not constructive. It should add substance to the thread and be on topic. At anytime you can PM us and ask if the post is constructive or not after it has been posted.

We are limiting this to 50 constructive post, with a 25 constructive post minimum.

This is a pilot campaign so we are not sure if we will be continuing after this month, this maybe a 1 month thing we will update if we do.

How do you sign up, very easily, you add our url to your signature like so... (it must be the only url in signature and first!)
Code:
[size=14pt][font=Arial][b][url=https://fastbluff.com?utm_source=fastbluff][color=#0066FF]Fastbluff! || 1% House Edge Dice Game || Instant Payouts! [/color][/url][/b][/font][/size]
You can also design your own, and we encourage that! Maybe a bonus for the best design signature? You do have to edit the url to make sure it includes your bitcoin talk username, like in the example, failure to do so will result in no payments. After you add that to your signature, post it here with your payout bitcoin address and we will accept or deny. If you are accepted get start making your post!

Users Participating:

1. Your rates match PD, the lowest paid one.

2. You pay for 50 posts at most in a month, whereas PD pays for 400.

3. Your campaign is new and 1 month long. You need to either escrow or take it down to 1 week.

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:22:46 PM

Given the recent experiences with Updown and XBTec, I agree with most people here asking either for escrow or shorter payment periods. In relation to payment, and the low rates, perhaps you could make the campaign more attractive by offering some sort of referral bonus for participants.
FastBluff (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 06:25:58 PM

Will you pay upfront? (at least 50%)
I'm not going to give free advertising like with UpDown.

I am sorry updown didn't pay you, but we can't pay upfront for something that is first in beta, and second what if we pay you upfront, and you don't meet a requirement, then we lose our money. Paying upfront is more risk to us. So sorry, but if you are afraid we are not going to pay, just keep watching the thread, we are going to pay!

Willing to escrow your signature campaign payment?
1 month is long period for new campaign, and with many mess situation here in signature campaign world, only few people will join new campaign without escrow
and your rate seem same with PD rate (which PD has higher limit and more reputation), so i bet only few users interested with your campaign
For your reference : Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns
maybe you can make campaign for monthly payment, not pay per post since your limit is too low i think
good luck

Thank you, this is a beta campaign as we want to prove that we are willing to pay, and to see how this works for our site. We are not going to escrow unfortunately, as this is a small sample to see where it goes. These limits will probably be lift or the campaign will be cancelled depending on where this campaign goes.

For the same rate as PD but a lower cap, I think people would just choose PD.

You have the same rate as PD unless you have anything special or else people will just stay with PD .

This is a beta test, we plan on raising the limits after we see how this campaign performs for the site. If people are happy with PD, then great! This is just another option for another site Smiley Hopefully people want to see healthy competition in the gambling marketing.

Jr. Member - Not allowed

It is not trolling, spam, agreement, or anything we deemed not constructive. It should add substance to the thread and be on topic. At anytime you can PM us and ask if the post is constructive or not after it has been posted.

Code:
[size=14pt][font=Arial][b][url=https://fastbluff.com?utm_source=fastbluff][color=#0066FF]Fastbluff! || 1% House Edge Dice Game || Instant Payouts! [/color][/url][/b][/font][/size]

Users Participating:

1. Your rates match PD, the lowest paid one.

2. You pay for 50 posts at most in a month, whereas PD pays for 400.

3. Your campaign is new and 1 month long. You need to either escrow or take it down to 1 week.

We will consider this all this!

Given the recent experiences with Updown and XBTec, I agree with most people here asking either for escrow or shorter payment periods. In relation to payment, and the low rates, perhaps you could make the campaign more attractive by offering some sort of referral bonus for participants.

We are working also on an affiliated payment system for our site, but we want to test this before committing to more post and more users. We understand that people are hesitant to join us and we are going to get one of our investors to speak in this thread. Smiley

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:28:06 PM

They will pay, I know the people behind this site, and if they don't pay you, come to me and I will pay out any debt for them Smiley

Anymore questions about payments? I think not....

*Investor in the site, not owner, or runner*
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:18:41 PM

I would love to do the escrow part if OP wants me to, but I doubt it's needed if gweedo pays any debt for them.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
FastBluff (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:20:27 PM

They will pay, I know the people behind this site, and if they don't pay you, come to me and I will pay out any debt for them Smiley

Anymore questions about payments? I think not....

*Investor in the site, not owner, or runner*

Thank you!!! Hopefully this clears up problems with people thinking we are out to scam people.

So who wants to be first one to join our beta campaign!

I would love to do the escrow part if OP wants me to, but I doubt it's needed if gweedo pays any debt for them.

I don't think we need escrow! Thanks for you for the offer! He is a great investor and mentor to our small team!

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:35:55 PM

FastBluff, I would sign up, but I am currently trying to help out people in the UpDown.BT signature campaign that didn't get paid. Would it be a problem if I kept it and just added yours on the first line?

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:40:06 PM

Do you have to sprint at every opportunity to do escrow? How well did you handle the last one?  Cool
I didn't sprint to this campaign to offer my escrow services. Someone tipped me about this campaign and said that I should ask FastBluff if I could get an escrow deal with them (to avoid the UpDown.BT disaster):

Another new campaign pop out
FastBluff.com is piloting a Signature Campaign!
maybe you can ask OP to make deal with escrow, avoid situation like updown Sad
The last escrow deal that I did went well, even though there were some hiccups on XBTec's side. I gave him 2-3 days to fix the problem, else I would have send out the BTC that I had in escrow to his campaign members. But he paid everyone and responded to the problems at hand. After that I asked everyone in the campaign if they got paid and if there were any problems left:

I was away for two days, because I visited my dad. He has no internet, so checking up on this campaign was impossible to do. I, however, promised myself that I would release parts of the escrow to people that should have been paid, if problems weren't resolved. I just read everything (including the PM's I have received) and it seems that all problems have been resolved. Correct? If not, please tell me and come with proof.

XBTec, I will hold on to the escrowed amount for another 24 hours, starting now. I do this, so that people have enough time to post their problem (with proof). After those 24 hours I will send the escrowed amount back to you.
There were none, so I send it back.The escrow agreement can be found in that topic or I could paste it here, if someone wants me to do so.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

FastBluff (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:41:53 PM

FastBluff, I would sign up, but I am currently trying to help out people in the UpDown.BT signature campaign that didn't get paid. Would it be a problem if I kept it and just added yours on the first line?

We can do it as long as it on top of the updown.bt signature and since you been around here for a bit.

Do you have to sprint at every opportunity to do escrow? How well did you handle the last one?  Cool

Please don't bring personal issues that have nothing to do with this campaign to this thread.

Thank you Smiley

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:45:24 PM

We can do it as long as it on top of the updown.bt signature and since you been around her for a bit.
Thank you very much. Then I shall be your first campaign member Wink Adding the signature now.

Bitcoin address: 1MwX49dtLdMckRXtkTYi2BCbcmgLp5rf2r

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

FastBluff (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:48:07 PM

We can do it as long as it on top of the updown.bt signature and since you been around her for a bit.
Thank you very much. Then I shall be your first campaign member Wink Adding the signature now.

Bitcoin address: 1MwX49dtLdMckRXtkTYi2BCbcmgLp5rf2r

Thank you, also can you change in the url in your signature to https://fastbluff.com?utm_source=bitcoininformation, this will help us track who is coming from who!

sed

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:50:16 PM

It's not clear to me whether the 25min/50max posts are per-week or per month.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:50:18 PM

Thank you, also can you change in the url in your signature to https://fastbluff.com?utm_source=bitcoininformation, this will help us track who is coming from who!
There you go! Totally forgot to do that, sorry. One last question, are payments weekly or monthly?

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

FastBluff (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:53:10 PM

It's not clear to me whether the 25min/50max posts are per-week or per month.

Per month.

There you go! Totally forgot to do that, sorry. One last question, are payments weekly or monthly?

They will be monthly, we can work out a weekly payment for the first week, if you want just to prove we are not scammers, since you have a lot of high quality post.

Echoes
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:56:34 PM

Bitcoin address:
1Mcpe26uh5yMPr8DH917XWrEjQRSEXLcyA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: