Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:16:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Legit 25.00 Starbucks Gift Cards - [SOLD]  (Read 1216 times)
Fmato (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:17:17 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 08:38:20 AM by Fmato

I have 3 25.00 Gift Cards from Starbucks.  These were bought from the starbucks here in the US, by my work.  We receive them as gifts for perfect attendance.  They never expire.

You can load them to your own card, or your phone using the app that starbucks has.  Once you load them, the physical card is no good anymore, since the balance transfers to your own card.

Beware these people selling you starbucks cards that are not physical, they could be carded, and the balance disappear at any time.

I am needing some bitcoin to deposit onto a site, so make me an offer please.  Trying to sell soon, please make a decent offer for 1 or all.

Escrow accepted, or I will send first to reputable people with verified trade history.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:43:06 PM

And these "physical" cards could have been ordered with fraudulent digital cards defeating the whole purpose.
Fmato (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:44:34 PM

And these "physical" cards could have been ordered with fraudulent digital cards defeating the whole purpose.

Yea, I am sure that my work ordered them fraudulently.  Roll Eyes

And if you can buy a physical gift card, with a gift card, what is the purpose in that?  I am not saying it is not possible, but I do not know.  Most places will not allow that.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1514

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:22:44 PM

I didn't say that, nor am I going to believe it. Starbucks allows it and some rather have Physical cards for resale or personal use.
Fmato (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:58:52 PM

Up
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:09:45 PM

How much are you asking each?
Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 10:29:56 PM

As said above I'm 100% sure no company would allow gift cards to be purchased with gift cards. It's pointless. Anyway, it looks like you can only buy them with PayPal and credit / debit cards.

If your paranoid just call up Starbucks after you get the code and ask them to check if a card could possibly been have obtained fraudulently.

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 10:39:07 PM

As said above I'm 100% sure no company would allow gift cards to be purchased with gift cards. It's pointless. Anyway, it looks like you can only buy them with PayPal and credit / debit cards.

If your paranoid just call up Starbucks after you get the code and ask them to check if a card could possibly been have obtained fraudulently.

That's true when you are purchasing a physical card.  BUT, you can buy starbucks E-Gift cards with you starbucks card.
I took a screenshot:

With that E-Gift, you can then go in store to transfer the E-Gift to a physical card, or do that online if the currencies are the same.
Xch4ng3

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 11:29:46 PM

That's true when you are purchasing a physical card.  BUT, you can buy starbucks E-Gift cards with you starbucks card.
I took a screenshot:

With that E-Gift, you can then go in store to transfer the E-Gift to a physical card, or do that online if the currencies are the same.

Thanks for pointing that out - isn't the Starbucks card something different to a gift card though? Unless I'm wrong - so someone could purchase a fraudelent e-gift card, put it on their Starbucks Card, and then get a physical card?

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 11:36:25 PM

Thanks for pointing that out - isn't the Starbucks card something different to a gift card though? Unless I'm wrong - so someone could purchase a fraudelent e-gift card, put it on their Starbucks Card, and then get a physical card?

Correct.  The money can be easily moved around, as long as you register a starbucks card.  Or you can print out the E-Gift, go in store, get a physical card from their counter (free to take as many as you want at my starbucks) and ask them to transfer the E-Gift balance onto your physical starbucks card.
Fmato (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:58:53 AM

Still have, make offer.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:47:37 PM

I've sent you an offer by PM. I can send BTC immediately.
Fmato (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:08:39 PM

Made slight counter offer.
Fmato (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:37:47 AM

Per PM, me and B!z have reached a deal.  I will provide the codes, and pictures of said cards, front and back.  B!z will provide the btc in the amount we agreed to, once he receives that information, and loads the codes.

Thank you for doing business B!z, and thank you to all who communicated through this thread.
markus8539

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:44:06 PM

Take care with Fmato, he scammed me for 0.444 btc
Xch4ng3

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 02:31:40 PM

Take care with Fmato, he scammed me for 0.444 btc

You should make a thread in Scam Accusations with valid proof then. You wouldn't like it if someone came on your thread and started accusing you without proof so why should you do the same to others?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: