Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:18:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Needed loan of 0.1 (no collateral)  (Read 1263 times)
umairsaleem010 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 06:44:57 PM

hi guys ..

I m in need of loan of 0.1 will pay back in 5 days i will pay back you 0.11 i have no collateral and nothing i have that i can give you .. i have a signature under me so you can trust me.. Smiley pleas let me know if anyone want to do this loan..

If someone dont want to do this loan without collateral pleaes do not comment.. Smiley

Regards,
Umarsaleem010

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:09:26 PM

I would have given you this loan without collateral, but there is zero record of any previous transactions from you, and no proof you'll pay back.

umairsaleem010 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:11:20 PM

I would have given you this loan without collateral, but there is zero record of any previous transactions from you, and no proof you'll pay back.

becasue i did not ask for loan before this.. i have a signature campign so you can trust me .. its only 0.1 why i scam and get the negative trust on forum and then i cannot join any sig

haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:15:42 PM

i have a signature campign so you can trust me ..

Umm, there is absolutely no correlation between sig campaigns and trust. How did you manage to find a connection between the two?

becasue i did not ask for loan before this..

No one says you need to get previous loan for trust. You can also gain trust through any types of transactions, especially ones where the other person sent payment/goods first and you had an opportunity to scam, but you didn't.

umairsaleem010 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:18:14 PM

well i see that many users uses his previous loan to show that we have paid back ... its my first loan on this forum since 2012.i dont ask for loan if i m not in need of it now i m in need of it if you can do this thnkx..

franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 07:29:19 PM

To give loans, people need to be secure that you're going to return everything.
If you don't have any trust on Bitcointalk (previous loans, currency exchange...) people can't send you the coins, just for security!  Wink

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
umairsaleem010 (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 08:25:47 PM

If you don't have any trust on Bitcointalk (previous loans, currency exchange...) people can't send you the coins, just for security!  Wink

How can i gain the trust as i dont ask for loan before and thats my first loan after this loan i gain trust..

franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 08:43:16 PM

How can i gain the trust as i dont ask for loan before and thats my first loan after this loan i gain trust..

You don't earn Trust just by making loans on the past...
You can have good verifications from other Bitcointalk members for a service, for exchanging coins before...  Wink

They're just my recommendations. If you're user since 2012 I don't understand why you don't have any Trust Feedback :s but... i don't know, it's your responsibly xD

Good luck, guy!  Wink

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:38:51 PM

In last few months too much scams just because of this now this rule apply for all loans you can check this  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

umairsaleem010 (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:52:17 AM

its a small loan of 0.1 60 dollars .. just need of it will payback in 5 days .. hurry up please tell me if anyone want to give the loan

zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:35:38 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2014, 08:51:14 AM by zolace

If you don't have any trust on Bitcointalk (previous loans, currency exchange...) people can't send you the coins, just for security!  Wink

You don't earn Trust just by making loans on the past...
You can have good verifications from other Bitcointalk members for a service, for exchanging coins before...  Wink

They're just my recommendations. If you're user since 2012 I don't understand why you don't have any Trust Feedback :s but... i don't know, it's your responsibly xD

Good luck, guy!  Wink

yeah but it wont help seems people want collateral from alt coins, I have good trade history and cannot get a loan from anyone, but i seen members who had no trade history nor collateral get loans, its weird here.   They also get scammed from jr members, IMAO how that works?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:18:03 AM

For some reason, this user has been banned for spam, probably due to his many loan requests, but it's the first time I've seen the staff take action against annoying people like these.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=686029
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 09:25:05 AM

For some reason, this user has been banned for spam, probably due to his many loan requests, but it's the first time I've seen the staff take action against annoying people like these.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=686029
Imao well he probably deserved to be banned,  I dont think newbies and jr members should be allowed to spam there loans accounts should be terminated immediate from when they request a loan.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:28:00 AM

its a small loan of 0.1 60 dollars .. just need of it will payback in 5 days .. hurry up please tell me if anyone want to give the loan

check my lending thread

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 04:31:56 AM

check my lending thread

I think your lending thread is an awesome idea, and I am disappointed that more people don't make use of it.  Sad

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594989.0

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 08:53:30 AM

check my lending thread

I think your lending thread is an awesome idea, and I am disappointed that more people don't make use of it.  Sad

Video can still be fake. They can still use fiverr it only cost $5. http://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search_in=everywhere&query=testimonial&page=1&layout=auto

They will do anything for $5. They will write your name in their butt or in their boobs.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:23:56 PM

check my lending thread

I think your lending thread is an awesome idea, and I am disappointed that more people don't make use of it.  Sad

Video can still be fake. They can still use fiverr it only cost $5. http://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?utf8=%E2%9C%93&search_in=everywhere&query=testimonial&page=1&layout=auto

They will do anything for $5. They will write your name in their butt or in their boobs.

possible but doubt it.  try getting someone to ask for a loan on video for $5, they will likely decline.
Why put yourself and your image in the 'hall of shame' for a small sum, that's the point.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: