Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:23:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EDM COIN REVIVAL. USING NIST5 ALGO NEW PLANS IDEAS 0.5% ESCROWED IPO  (Read 3012 times)
EDMCOIN (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:04:27 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2014, 11:29:55 PM by EDMCOIN

IT'S GONE DIGITAL

SO WE HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE ANOTHER GO OF IT  Grin

WE DONT HAVE A SET LAUNCH DATE BUT THE IPO WILL MAKE IT COME QUICKER. IPO IS ONLY 7.5 BTC

THERE WILL BE 80M COINS USING NIST5 ALGO. FULL SPECS O BE ANNOUNCED.

WEBSITE & SHOP now open :http://edm-coin-shop.co.nr/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Edm-Coin/597516290362111?ref_type=bookmark

Electronic dance music is a $6.2 billion global industry, per a new report issued at the International Music Summit in Ibiza, Spain Wednesday (May 21).

As compiled by EDM trade group the Association for Electronic Music (AFEM), the figure includes revenue from festivals ($1.03 billion); Las Vegas club dates ($800 million) and other global club gigs ($2.4 billion); traditional recorded music sales ($800 million) and streaming/video services ($600 million); sales of DJ software and hardware ($360 million); DJ earnings from other ventures ($60 million) and value from other platforms like Soundcloud ($140 million).

https://i.imgur.com/2TfXhV2.png

A graph from the 2014 IMS Business Report which estimated the worth of Electronic Music at $6.2 billion.

Elsewhere in IMS’ report, the organization points out the explosive growth of electronic/dance music sales in the U.S. (the only genre to post year-over-year sales gains in 2013, per Nielsen SoundScan) as well as DJs’ earnings, with the top 10 DJs on Forbes’ 2013 Electronic Cash Kings earning a combined $225 million, nearly double the $114 million earned by the top 10 in 2012.

Nile Rodgers To Be Honored With IMS Legends Award

And although Calvin Harris, Avicii and David Guetta have been big mainstream hitmakers as of late, young DJs like Hardwell, Zedd and Nicky Romero are showing the highest margins of growth in their social media "likes," each growing their followers by more than 350% apiece in 2013, according to data from Rankings EDM Monitor. Hardwell in particular quadrupled the fans he added per day year-over-year, comparing a three-month period from Feb. 5 to May 5 in 2013 to 2014, the period before and after the influential Ultra Music Festival. Per Music Metric data, Hardwell saw as many as 70,000 new fans on social-media a day during Ultra 2014.

Moby Interviews David Lynch on God, Maggots and Music at International Music Summit

Now in its sixth year, the IMS Summit in Ibiza will host guest speakers including Nile Rodgers, Steve Angello, Seymour Stein, Paul McGuinness, George Clinton and Miles Leonard.

WHAT IS  EDM-COIN
EDM ( Electronic Dance Music ) has come a long way since the 70's-80's house music used by vinyl and analogue. From there over time things progressed to casettes and CD, but in this day of age in 2014 evrything is going digital.
Now we plan to bring you EDM-COIN the first digital currency for the first digital music. we have the promoters to make this go worldwide.
There will be T-Shirts, hoodies mugs, caps/hats, glowing whistles and lots more once our shop is running. you will also be able to purchase these at festivals too.
Flyers will be handed out at concerts to get people to know more about EDM-COIN and digital currencies and get people to relise that this is the way forward.

As EDM is taking off aning to become one of the most loved genres in music with millions of people travelleing the world each year to see there favourite Artist play there favourite music making it a multi billion industry each year.
As we ourselves are Promoters, DJ's we believe there is a very big opurtunity that we can make this go Mainstream / Worldwide. We have contacts with some of the highest people in the industry that miight just just take this to the top.

Here are our future goals for EDM-COIN :

Every month tickets to any festival on our voting poll can be won. We will hold merchandise raffes too to keep the rave alive.
We will be creating debit cards With QR codes to store your coins for when spending at your favourite festivals.
Android wallets and also IOS wallets too will be coming. Merchandise to be bought with EDM at concerts & Pay for your tickets for the concert through EDM. We will also have our own merchandise shop open very soon for all you festival goodies Smiley

The people over us say if we can do give it a try  they will have EDM-COIN on all posters for summer festivals which means more promotion.
Flyers, stickers, and a lot more marketing as this is globalised and these people have the power to do it, but we need the communities help to get this to take off first. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE SOME TIPS

WE ARE SEARCHING FOR AN ESCROW FOR THIS IPO

There will be 1 ESCROWED IPO stage for EDM-COIN

STAGE 1:5000 EDM COINS = 0.005 ===

1EQyu4q6WfwHXkerYq5iimcqESfevvYGEW THIS MY OWN ADDRESS WHILE WE GET HOLD OF AN ESCROW SERVICE U DO NOT HAVE TO USE IT.

This IPO is being held for development funds and any projects we must need funds for and merchadise
We were thinking of getting 500-1000 minted coins from the IPO hold some raffles and auctions, it will be a limited addittion and i personally think it would be cool to own one if your a music lover.  

WE ALSO NEED A NICE NEW LOGO IF WE ARE TO GET SOME MINTED COINS WHAT DO YOU THINK?? NEW BOUNTIE FOR LOGO 2000 COINS.

BOUNTIES

IOS WALLET 5K COINS
NEW LOGO 2000 COINS
ANDROID WALLET 5K COINS
QR CODE CARD DESIGN 1000 COINS
BLOCK EXPLORER 5K COINS
BLOGGING/ARTICLES 500
TRANSLATIONS 250
MERCHANTS 2500COINS coins
LEFT OVER BOUNTIES WILL BE USED AGAINST EXTRA DEV SUPPORT AND ANY OTHER FEATURES DECIDED.

SOME MERCHANDICE PIC MORE TO FOLLOW:

https://i.imgur.com/etT0tFH.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/jaSYxbU.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/WOWiI7l.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/pgoiiQc.jpg
atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:05:32 PM

Icebergcoin trend ?

It's good anyways. I will mine, I love NIST5!
EDMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:08:53 PM

Icebergcoin trend ?

It's good anyways. I will mine, I love NIST5!

People seem to like it so we decided to go with what makes them happy ..happy mining Smiley
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:10:18 PM

This comes to mind: Beardyman: Seattle - EDM is NOT a real thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5bWFa6CTmM

Not your keys, not your coins!
EDMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:14:57 PM

This comes to mind: Beardyman: Seattle - EDM is NOT a real thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5bWFa6CTmM

It is a Genre of music which a certain amount of people around the world enjoy. where talking millions of people all over the globe. If we can get our merchandise on stalls at concerts it spreads the word,and hopefully make some more music lovers buy into EDM.

Thanks
EDMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:28:17 PM

We have sent a pm to coolgamer to hold our escrow funds.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 01:08:58 AM

I will be doing the escrow for this IPO.  To buy shares, send your BTC to 12gT3kw1Rdi5TDr8teqnEDr18ZcxXWaxXr and send me a PM with your TxID and if you would like your username to be public or anonymous in the Google Doc that I'll make.

Note: I have no affiliation whatsoever with this coin except for escrowing the IPO.  I don't even like alts Tongue

PGP verifiable version

hharrep

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:25:49 PM

no details? pow? or pos?
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 02:29:21 PM

I'm interested for the IPO. - Also, provide more information regarding the coin.

When do you plan to release the new coin?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
EDMCOIN (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:25:47 PM

I'm interested for the IPO. - Also, provide more information regarding the coin.

When do you plan to release the new coin?

we are in talks with NFD to get our IPO held on there exchange on BTER. This should take place over the next 3 days and hoping for full coin release in 7 days .

we would like to appolagise for the time its taken since the first mention of EDMCOIN but this is it and its going to be soon. POW/POS  COIN
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: