Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: updated ServX mine coins pay bills+food(backed by a business) IPO LAUNCH SOON!  (Read 3581 times)
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:21:25 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 04:41:58 PM by MickGhee

THIS IDEA IS AN INNOVATION ON MY EARLIER IDEA FOUND HERE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=608842.20

This is just a feeler to see if there is any support ; my last idea they told me was too big.  So i reacted by coming up with an even bigger idea  
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

first not to toot my own horn but i am a successful trader and have hosted my own giveaway on here and gave away btc and asic miner
 I started crypto with 0 and never bought a single coin with fiat  i have cashed out 1000'ss
i once erased 7 bitcoin in 2010

I have successfully launched companies in the past and currently run a billboard company and a service generating pre qualified leads for the solar industry

i also am a consultant and an artist and i work in various fields providing valuable insight

"ITS TIME TO BRING CURRENCY BACK TO CRYPTO"

vote in the poll here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=685418.0

"I wish my power company would take my coins"

I hear this alot so now here it is

ServX

Its a pure pow scrypt  coin with low block reward and a total of 12 million coins. A fast Block Time is critical (no one likes to wait for money) The purpose of this coin is to bridge the gap between the cryptoworld and the the real world. You can use this coin to pay for services like at&t Directv Power company or any SERVICE that we can pay for with a credit card.
this is a way to cash out without cashing out and negatively impacting my beloved BTCitcoin. There will be a small premine of 75,000 coins to provide funding for marketing and actually paying for the services ( the way banks work we will need a buffer of at least 1 week worth of orders)
25,000 coins will be held in reserve at all times and only used in emergencies. in this event the fund will be replenished when liquidity is restored there is no ipo for the coin but i am taking on investors for the business behind the coin

COINSERVICES
this will launch about three weeks after the coin to allow for price stabilization

We will accept SRVX and also Bitcoin and perhaps some alts  we like
all coins brought in will be converted on the open market for SRVX providing a stable foundation for our coin

this will be the business behind the coin and it will work as such

call the 1800 number

give us the company you wish to pay

give us the account to pay on

pay your fee

wait ....

wah-lah you just paid your bills with crypto

It is our goal to provide a quick easy way to take care of everyday necessities in a flash while being a competitive for profit business 30% of all profits will go into buying up the dividend required  
to pay our shareholders
 this will occur within 48 hrs of payment of dividend
we will not disclose these payments publicly however shareholders will be able to depend on the strict timeline we adhere to  

60% of the non reserve premine will go into a fund  to stabilize and distribute  the coin . this fund of 50,000 coins will be used to make up for the slow rate at which it is mined and 7,000 will be given for free after launch in various giveaways. by cleverly trading the remaining coins we will hopefully be able to keep the coin relatively stable and plentiful

q what does it cost?

a the total bill  plus a convenience fee this fee will be somewhere between .8 and 1.2 percent depending on our average order size

q can i make illegal purchases or use this coin for money laundering

a I strongly discourage this use and advise the use of other coins that are better suited

q why scrypt

a Because its proven and there are no fears of secret asics raping the coin (the asics are no longer a secret and are cheap as fuck)

q why not just release a coin with some bloated claims of anonymity or other promises you cant keep

a Because my reputation is worth more than money to me

ps

We will also incorporate the takeout idea into it too where u order with our coin and we pay for your food with our credit card
        you can pick it up at your local takeout spot. Its a quick and easy way to get a bite to eat with crypto virtually anywhere
                    for more info on this visit the thread at the very top of this post

As for the ipo

we will be selling 300 shares of the company  each share will cost .01 btc this is to help pay for the android wallet development  (which i feel is important) and early marketing to provide a successful launch and adequate hype from  the blogosphere. 1 share will be 0.1% of the company COINSERVICES and provide you with 0.1% of the profits paid bi-weekly in SRVX all share holders will  also receive 20 SRVX for each share held paid from the premine as a thank you. Interested parties may contact me via pm and i will provide more  details

Q how can i trust you
A look in my sig line those are companies i manage  click those links and you can find out everything about me including my cellie

If launch goes well and we are well received by the community, we will launch an exchange where you will be able to cash out to euro via swift/sepa. i allready have contacted a company and have everything in place for this,.  (except funds)

Q when will the coin launch
A secretly in the middle of the night when no one is looking with a 15 minute announcement

Q is that a fair launch
A ask the people that get in early

all shareholders will be notified 24 hrs prior to launch by pm

I have successfully launched 2 companies under my investor and owner  look me up
Express Billboards my title Director of sales and Marketing
LeadMonsterusa.com my title Sales Manager

i could easily raise funds elsewhere but i feel the success of this coin depends on support from the community

thanks
Spayse

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jakecrow

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:30:58 AM

All u HATERS can blow me

Stopped reading here. You expect anyone to take you seriously when this is how you open? This is not how you introduce a coin that is supposedly "backed by a business". I just...wow.

Whatever fuck it you'll probably get some braindead idiots who throw money at your IPO. Scam #73 for this week, moving along.
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:34:06 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2014, 11:22:47 PM by MickGhee

All u HATERS can blow me

Stopped reading here. You expect anyone to take you seriously when this is how you open? This is not how you introduce a coin that is supposedly "backed by a business". I just...wow.

Whatever fuck it you'll probably get some braindead idiots who throw money at your IPO. Scam #73 for this week, moving along.

noted i was trying to be funny but i guess my sense of humor lacks taste

REMOVED

anyone can see this is not a scam i could go to jail

next fudder up

grndnpnd

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 02:00:19 AM

so time for me to hurt you feelings..... your idea blows..... sorry man but have you heard of www.all4btc.com or snapcard coinbase. they are all small sites you may not have heard of them. i can pay my bills with bitcoin by dumping shitcoins into btc no issues. also pure scrypt POW are you joking do you not know what asics are coming out..... you should go back to the drawing board man sorry. The asics that are launching in august will destroy every pure POW scrypt coin on their war path to ROI.

Hash Advisor exclusive Cryptsy vote exploit mining
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:02:25 AM

SERVICECOIN

The purpose of this coin is to bridge the gap between the cryptoworld and the the real world.

call the 1800 number

pay your fee

wait ....

q what does it cost?

a the total bill  plus a convenience fee of 6%

Just throwing this in.... what if instead of calling a number you just go to a website and put in their biller code and it pays your powerbill/creditcard/council rates/medical etc..  with No fees
(although I live in Australia not sure if their is a similar service for other countries)
https://www.livingroomofsatoshi.com/

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:04:00 AM

so time for me to hurt you feelings..... your idea blows..... sorry man but have you heard of www.all4btc.com or snapcard coinbase. they are all small sites you may not have heard of them. i can pay my bills with bitcoin by dumping shitcoins into btc no issues. also pure scrypt POW are you joking do you not know what asics are coming out..... you should go back to the drawing board man sorry. The asics that are launching in august will destroy every pure POW scrypt coin on their war path to ROI.
i considered that and if this coin is popular it would create a difficulty in the millions  making those asics weak in comparison

plus scrypt asics are widely dispersed giving everyone a chance to play 

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:05:21 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 03:40:55 PM by MickGhee

SERVICECOIN

The purpose of this coin is to bridge the gap between the cryptoworld and the the real world.

call the 1800 number

pay your fee

wait ....

q what does it cost?

Just throwing this in.... what if instead of calling a number you just go to a website and put in their biller code and it pays your powerbill/creditcard/council rates/medical etc..  with No fees
(although I live in Australia not sure if their is a similar service for other countries)

because 1800's are olld fashioned and add charm to the coin plus it will help create jobs in my call center i think a web form would easilly be doable but still requires a phone call

grndnpnd

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 02:06:13 AM

i considered that and if this coin is popular it would create a difficulty in the millions  making those asics weak in comparison

Are you joking do you know how this works.... those asics jump on rape your coin to diff in the millions and then dump it to the ground because they dont give 2 shits about your service... GL man lol i wont mine this one

Hash Advisor exclusive Cryptsy vote exploit mining
BEECoinfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:17:18 AM

SERVICECOIN

call the 1800 number

pay your fee

wait ....

q what does it cost?

Just throwing this in.... what if instead of calling a number you just go to a website and put in their biller code and it pays your powerbill/creditcard/council rates/medical etc..  with No fees

because 1800's are olld fashioned and add charm to the coin

Don't forget though when people are paying high dollar amounts (Thousands off credit cards) they normally like to check to make sure all the numbers are correct so no mishaps easier to do on a screen where its visual or on a smartphone where its convenient and 0 fees is a lot better then 6%.  I think most people here would rather convert btc to dollars at 1-2% and then just pay by cash.  The website I linked to doesn't do it for profit but to help with mainstream adoption.  They also use Coindesk spot price so they make a little money on the conversion.  IF you make money on the conversion (because btc price is different depending on what exchange you use at what second) plus charge 6% I don't see it being a heavily used service.  (Trying to give you some friendly helpful advice)

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:40:01 AM

SERVICECOIN

call the 1800 number

pay your fee

wait ....

q what does it cost?

because 1800's are olld fashioned and add charm to the coin

Don't forget though when people are paying high dollar amounts (Thousands off credit cards) they normally like to check to make sure all the numbers are correct so no mishaps easier to do on a screen where its visual or on a smartphone where its convenent and 0 fees is a lot better then 6%.  I think most people here would rather convert btc to dollars at 1-2% and then just pay by cash.  The website I linked to doesn't do it for profit but to help with mainstream adoption.  They also use Coindesk spot price so they make a little money on the conversion.  IF you make money on the conversion (because btc price is different depending on what exchange you use at what second) plus charge 6% I don't see it being a heavily used service.  (Trying to give you some friendly helpful advice)

thank you so much for you educated constructive criticism that is the kind of feedback i need to "re-vamp" this idea how bout this 1% fee and a 1% premine that way we can make profits by HOLDING the  excess premine do you think that would be favorable? this i9s a FOR PROFIT endeavour and share holders need a guaranteed return

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:56:28 AM

i considered that and if this coin is popular it would create a difficulty in the millions  making those asics weak in comparison

Are you joking do you know how this works.... those asics jump on rape your coin to diff in the millions and then dump it to the ground because they dont give 2 shits about your service... GL man lol i wont mine this one

Thank you for your input and it is valid however, take this into consideration.
1. the need for something like this to succeed
2. the eminent death of litecoin
3. the need for a new scrypt coin with intrinsic value to make those asics worth the cost
4. the (very) slow rate at which this coin is distributed
5. and this is key.. the support of those new whales created by the scrypt asic boom

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:07:29 AM

come on you guys this is at least a step in the right direction is it not ?

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:45:39 PM

updated Cheesy Cheesy

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:13:18 PM

if anyone has any opinion please share

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:35:41 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 09:50:00 PM by MickGhee

here i was venting about how overlooked i feel this project is and how i felt about people trashing it without really offering any critique. I feel better and am changing this . but i feel i need to say this

Im not saying this idea is a million dollar company or its revolutionary. In fact there is nothing new here at all. all I am doing is is taking a rope a log and a hammer and turning it into a bridge. But most of the best ideas are just innovations on existing foundations.

as for the whole to see if scrypt asic raping the coin.
the block reward will be tremendously slow and the difficulty insanely high. there will only be 60k coins available from the premine for sale and 10k given away
This coin will be hard to acquire. Add in that these coins will circulate outside of exchanges being( omg) spent to pay for things. this idea might be radical but it was implemented on a little currency called THE DOLLAR i know its old fashioned but it works fine for people that cant develop their own currency-qt. I think some people out there actually believe in what digital currency supposed to be. A mechanisim which brings the power of money creation back into the hands of the common man. Some of those giant asics will hold the coin. I will also be using the companys liquidity to stabilize the coin and  it will take quite some time before anyone has more coins than coinservices.

i will not allow pnds
i will use my own personal funds to buy coins early on
i will spend tons on advertising

I want this (win or lose) to be an example of what you can do with crypto
this is really an experiment in economics
this is less about the coin itself and more to see if this is a way for entrepreneurs to create any kind of business it dos not have to be mine
Finally Please leave some feedback this is probably not the final idea and is actually the third incarnation and i really want to hear what people think you got something that can help i want to hear it u want a differnt algo help with a wallet ill pay you instead

frajervitalny

Activity: 110

We bow in its aura

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:53:11 PM

Roll Eyes anger is not good business partner...try create thread with catchy name to get more exposure if you belive in it so strong.

▐ LISK▐ is a Decentralized Application and Sidechain Platform written in Node.JS! Running on Delegated Proof of Stake. Including a Dapp Store and much more!
MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:12:30 PM

Roll Eyes anger is not good business partner...try create thread with catchy name to get more exposure if you belive in it so strong.

i thought servicecoin was catchy any way i want it to be taken seriously by the corporate world. If i can show a profit i can use that to show c.f.0.'s  how many people use the coin allready. I think this will help it be taken seriously by the people that can say yes.  I deal with business owners and marketing directors everyday and speak to them about bitcoin casually they all know about but think its illegal  a joke or a fad  or a ponzi scheme and right now the scene is more like that than it is not.

I just want to do what i think is necessary to help make crypto go mainstream

If thats what you want please help me

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:37:45 PM

I changed the name from servicecoin to servx

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 01:26:26 PM

bump

MickGhee (OP)
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:18:31 PM

i considered that and if this coin is popular it would create a difficulty in the millions  making those asics weak in comparison

this is not a joke

Im sorry your own misconceptions make it impossible for you understand what this project is about. in fact as long as the coin has a strong network everything else is trivial. this experiment is more about changing the direction of crypto and actually creating a currency not a mathematical curiosity. while i support people changing the way coins are mined this project has a greater scope.  see ya in the winners circle... oh no wait guess not

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: