Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 01:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: H61 Pro BTC - Cannot run more than 4 cards  (Read 1118 times)
cerberre (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:23:50 AM

Basically, I can plug any combination of 4 cards among the 6 I have and everytime, I look into the Device Manager, two of them have an exclamation point next to it.

How can I fix it?

Thanks
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:42:26 AM

Basically, I can plug any combination of 4 cards among the 6 I have and everytime, I look into the Device Manager, two of them have an exclamation point next to it.

How can I fix it?

Thanks

The board was over-hyped.  Most i ever got was 5 cards.  Granted I didn't spend a ton of time since i wanted to get up and running and used a 2nd board. Back when I was GPU mining.

You can contact their support.... but if they talk to you as they did me it was laughable.
BitSlapper

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:06:53 PM

I could only get up to 5 cards to work on the H81 Pro BTC until I found a thread that solved the issue. Someone fixed the AMD Catalyst drivers so that you could install 6 cards in Windows 7/8. I forget where that thread was but I'll try to find it again.

So it's not really a board issue it's a windows driver issue. 

BitSlapper      Coin Shield : 2QscvkN2ddvKHhQZD9RjYS6nGXSLSSgQYJ6peCCXV8RNP8FZj2r
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:58:36 PM

How can I fix it?

Thanks

What OS?  I'm on win 8.1 and it's brilliant.  Loaded up 5 cards easy, I never tried 6 but I doubt the OS would be a problem.  Be sure your power supply is adequate to support such a load as well.

The card wasn't over hyped.  It's a great mobo.  Have 2, no issues ever.  Only bad thing about it were the idiots who bought them from newegg at normal $60 price to turn around and sell them at $120+.  Loved it when the GPU market crashed again and those slimy lizards were stuck with a bunch of equipment.  lol

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀