Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:37:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest bitcoins?  (Read 7324 times)
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:40:52 AM

these days I invest my BTC in new program BTC-legacy . I invested money here two days ago . this time my investment is 0.04 BTC which is the minimum investment on site . admin pay me 0.002 BTC daily as profit . we can withdraw our principal any time .it is the best part of the site we earn here admin pay us a pure ROI . hope this site will pass all test of me and I will invest here more money and earn good amount Smiley

5% daily? Something is not right. Grin
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:52:23 AM

these days I invest my BTC in new program BTC-legacy . I invested money here two days ago . this time my investment is 0.04 BTC which is the minimum investment on site . admin pay me 0.002 BTC daily as profit . we can withdraw our principal any time .it is the best part of the site we earn here admin pay us a pure ROI . hope this site will pass all test of me and I will invest here more money and earn good amount Smiley

5% daily? Something is not right. Grin

investment website with great profits, like 5% 10% 15% or some even daily,
has confirmed it's a scam. already proved from my experience.
so if you want to invest, think smart. don't be tempted by great profits.
cryptofan5

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:05:44 AM

I think trading and making profit on the price movements or using arbitrage is the best investment.

hyipworld

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:55:19 AM

I think trading and making profit on the price movements or using arbitrage is the best investment.

you are right trading is a best way to earn money ! but you should know about market how rates are fluctuating in the market . you also need to take patience and have to control your greedy ness if you are greedy and wants to earn big profit in a single day or in single minute you will surely loose your money in trading . first study market and then start trading and you also need to choose a right platform which is stable here for the long term .
polynesia
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:34:30 AM

you are right trading is a best way to earn money ! but you should know about market how rates are fluctuating in the market . you also need to take patience and have to control your greedy ness if you are greedy and wants to earn big profit in a single day or in single minute you will surely loose your money in trading . first study market and then start trading and you also need to choose a right platform which is stable here for the long term .

@hyipworld - Let us know if btclegacy returns your money after 5-6 days, or it is yet another scam.
DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:19:47 PM

I have some bitcoins I am not using right now, and I was wondering if I can invest them to make a little extra money. I heard of a site called btcjam.com not sure if this is the site I should use though? Does anyone suggest this site, or even another one that I can invest bitcoins to make a % back?

hello there,
i suggest you can invest in cloud mining service like : CEX.IO or PBmining
maybe you can get a lot of profit
thanks

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
DannyElfman

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:21:32 PM

I have some bitcoins I am not using right now, and I was wondering if I can invest them to make a little extra money. I heard of a site called btcjam.com not sure if this is the site I should use though? Does anyone suggest this site, or even another one that I can invest bitcoins to make a % back?

Want to become an investor? Invest in shares of the Bitex. We pay dividends from the profit. In June income was $0.35 per share.

More:
https://bitex.cc/crowdfunding

Trades:
https://bitex.cc/exchange/BTX/USD

If you have any questions - welcome. This is not Hype, Piramide, or any Scam Smiley

Very good idea to invest into a 1,000,000$ self-valued company, that has about 10$ per days is sales.

This spot for rent.
polynesia
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:34:57 AM

Very good idea to invest into a 1,000,000$ self-valued company, that has about 10$ per days is sales.

Offers like this is what make the regulators think of coming into the bitcoin domain.  Wink
DannyElfman

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:35:59 AM

Offers like this is what make the regulators think of coming into the bitcoin domain.  Wink

And they should. Costumers need protection from such malicious sites!

This spot for rent.
polynesia
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:40:46 AM

But the problem is, when they do come in, regulation tends to be overarching.  Angry
DannyElfman

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:45:54 AM

But the problem is, when they do come in, regulation tends to be overarching.  Angry

The current situation is so terrible for consumers, that any regulation would be better than none. Then we go from there.

This spot for rent.
ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:48:50 AM

it is difficult to invest without risk
dbshck
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2441
Merit: 1616

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:56:15 AM

Of course, profits come parallel with risk.
Higher risk = higher profit
Lower risk = lower profit

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DannyElfman

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:15:45 AM

One could use bitfinex or bitvc to invest into BTC lending.

This spot for rent.
Baitty

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:17:02 AM

Not always the case in fact the majority of the time it varies on different cases higher risk doesn't mean you will get higher return if it is successful.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
DannyElfman

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:19:43 AM

Not always the case in fact the majority of the time it varies on different cases higher risk doesn't mean you will get higher return if it is successful.

But it should be, otherwise there is a theoretical arbitrage opportunity present.

Look up capital asset pricing model (CAPM)

This spot for rent.
polynesia
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:57:36 AM

Has to be true. If there are 2 assets with the same current price / expected return, and one has higher risk, who will invest in the risky asset?
This implies that the price of the risky asset will come down (to attract investors) thereby increasing returns.
This is assuming efficient market, with well-informed investors. You will have some people investing in high risk, no return (scam) schemes. Cheesy
hyipworld

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:20:08 PM

@hyipworld - Let us know if btclegacy returns your money after 5-6 days, or it is yet another scam.
its third day of the site but I don't want to play any more in this program ! I discus about program with many people they all said negative feedbacks to me about the site . I have earned 10% on my investment in 2 days . and its better for me from loosing money my principal Smiley hope who is playing this program they will soon open their eyes and leave this program before scam Tongue
robhimself

Activity: 154

Calling out scams, one HYIP at a time...

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:50:24 PM

Some of the dice sites offer great returns on your investment, much better than the stock market or especially a savings account. The risk is whether the site is legit enough to pay you, but the bigger ones are obviously not a huge risk for this.

polynesia
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:40:42 AM

its third day of the site but I don't want to play any more in this program ! I discus about program with many people they all said negative feedbacks to me about the site . I have earned 10% on my investment in 2 days . and its better for me from loosing money my principal Smiley hope who is playing this program they will soon open their eyes and leave this program before scam Tongue

It is great that they allowed you to take your money out.  Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: