Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest bitcoins?  (Read 7324 times)
kerimk2

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:42:01 AM

Google havelock investments. They sell shares to many bitcoin companies. BTCjam also offers a place like that, where you can make a nice 20% annually.

If you need support for AutoPonzi contact: autoponzi@gmail.com
We aren't sure how long the ban is for. We aren't even sure why we are banned. But we'll try figure it out
DannyElfman

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:04:05 AM

You could always drop your bitcoins into investment at dicebitco.in. They are nearly the same as just-dice was.

This spot for rent.
kerimk2

Activity: 140

ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:58:49 AM

You could always drop your bitcoins into investment at dicebitco.in. They are nearly the same as just-dice was.
Dice bitcoin is a bit risky though, as they are a gambling website and if a whale bets a lot and wins, that would make you lose a lot of money. Long term it's safe to say you will make a profit, because of the 1% house edge

If you need support for AutoPonzi contact: autoponzi@gmail.com
We aren't sure how long the ban is for. We aren't even sure why we are banned. But we'll try figure it out
pummle

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Bleating sense into the world

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:37:49 PM

Google havelock investments. They sell shares to many bitcoin companies. BTCjam also offers a place like that, where you can make a nice 20% annually.

I have heard bad things about BTCjam, it is populated by scammers. They take out small loans, repay them to get good ratings, then take out a big loan and walk away. Rinse and repeat under a new username. So the site reports something like 75% repayment rate (I don't know the current stat), but the 25% that are not paid back are much larger loans than the ones that do get paid back. Basically, from an investor's point of view, it is a good way to lose money.

Have you had a look at mpex.ws as a place to invest?

Trade bitcoin stocks, funds, and futures with the MPEx broker: CoinBR.com

The best place for bitcoin betting: BitBet.us
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:11:22 AM

I have heard bad things about BTCjam, it is populated by scammers. They take out small loans, repay them to get good ratings, then take out a big loan and walk away. Rinse and repeat under a new username. So the site reports something like 75% repayment rate (I don't know the current stat), but the 25% that are not paid back are much larger loans than the ones that do get paid back. Basically, from an investor's point of view, it is a good way to lose money.

this is true, if you try to google about BTCJAM many investors are not happy with them coz most have defaulted the loans and they can't get back any money
Domino

Activity: 662

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:42:19 PM

In the past, I invested in the bankroll of Just-dice, and now I have invested some bitcoin in the bankroll of dicebitco.in. Smiley

ErnieX

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:29:53 PM

There are definately some great altcoins out there but you gotto do research. Don't go after shortterm hype things promising all the great features to develop, they may not deliver.
Best look at some older coins that are solid, still around and developing properly. You can read the ANN and all posts to get impression of the community.
pummle

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:54:41 PM

There are definately some great altcoins out there but you gotto do research. Don't go after shortterm hype things promising all the great features to develop, they may not deliver.
Best look at some older coins that are solid, still around and developing properly. You can read the ANN and all posts to get impression of the community.

I don't think altcoins are good investments. It is better to just keep your bitcoins.

profitofthegods

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:08:34 PM

I don't think altcoins are good investments. It is better to just keep your bitcoins.

I like alt coins so I don't agree they aren't a good investment, but Bitcoin is certainly looking cheap right now to me, with plenty of space for a nice rise.
ErnieX

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:07:47 PM

Look at Reddcoin, trending up for couple days, could have bought 15 sat and sell 23 sat. It's a good example of a legit coin with a niche that is not very suitable for bitcoin.
I'm not selling any though, it can go much higher. 
hyipworld

Activity: 233

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:59:20 AM

I like alt coins so I don't agree they aren't a good investment, but Bitcoin is certainly looking cheap right now to me, with plenty of space for a nice rise.
why you think it's looking cheap right now . if your reason is "Current Rate of Bitcoin " . I think its not the genuine reason because if you see growth of Bitcoin is really good . now which one altcoin you like and also you think which one is best to invest .
Abdullah001

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:06:59 PM

Invest in reddcoin. Its going places.
Are you sure that investing on Reddcoin is a good idea? As far i know the profitability level of Reddcoin is downward.
profitofthegods

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 03:07:26 PM

why you think it's looking cheap right now . if your reason is "Current Rate of Bitcoin " . I think its not the genuine reason because if you see growth of Bitcoin is really good . now which one altcoin you like and also you think which one is best to invest .

There are a few alt coins I like, including: StorjCoin, Counterparty, Bitshares, Crypti, Syscoin, XCurrency, Ripple. Not sure I can pick just one.

I think Bitcoin is cheap because I think the recent drop in price was due to short term factors rather than fundamentals, so I expect it the price to rise again soon.
hyipworld

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:06:25 PM

There are a few alt coins I like, including: StorjCoin, Counterparty, Bitshares, Crypti, Syscoin, XCurrency, Ripple. Not sure I can pick just one.

I think Bitcoin is cheap because I think the recent drop in price was due to short term factors rather than fundamentals, so I expect it the price to rise again soon.
fluctuation in price is necessary with every currency . if we talk about Bitcoin we all know that Bitcoin price increased very fast last year ! so it is very important to go down this year it will surely maintain future of Bitcoin into the market . I think this year's price will go to $700 maximum it is sufficient to me Smiley
Mobius7

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:29:55 PM

For me, I will rather just put the bitcoin in a paper wallet, and keep it safe for a few years until the price is a lot higher than the current price.

krishatnet

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:33:48 PM

There are some sites for investing bitcoins but sooner or later they becomes scam.

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
profitofthegods

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:45:19 PM

There are some sites for investing bitcoins but sooner or later they becomes scam.

Scams are certainly common, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that they are all scams.
hyipworld

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:45:41 PM

Scams are certainly common, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that they are all scams.
that's called Ponzi's  ! Tongue don't go with these it has high risk I am sure if you invest there you will always lose your money in these types of sites
pummle

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:55:41 PM

that's called Ponzi's  ! Tongue don't go with these it has high risk I am sure if you invest there you will always lose your money in these types of sites

That's funny coming from somebody with "HYIP" in their name!

thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:44:17 AM

I doubt any serious investor would pay MP 30 BTC to be able to trade heavily manipulated stocks with very little real value on his mpex exchange.

BTCjam had bad payback rates back when it started but it has been getting better since then and way more borrowers that defaults ends up having there assets & salerys seized by courts these days to repay there debts.

The repayed/overdue factor for BTC over all time was up till june 2014 2.09 or if you so like 67.6%, if you look at the 12 month period july 2013-june 2014 the factor was 6.93 or 87.4% and for the 6 month period 1 jan 2014- 30 june 2014 11.24 or 91.8%.

Repayment rates for BTC is better than if you compare it with the number of loans repayed/overdue so your wrong about that part to, the avg overdue loan is smaller than the avg loan in total, so most loans that is one or more days late on there payment is  relatively small.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: