Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The day that could make us all millionaires!  (Read 5973 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:09:01 AM

The day bitcoin goes for a million dollar each

same day each litecoin goes for 10,000 dollars each

each peer coin goes for 1000 dollars,

each dogecoin goes for 1 dollar,

We all become truly the elite wealthy gentlemen, from the greatest wealth redistribution ever in human history.

Hope far transcends metcalfe's law and technical models.

The millennium begins with this great economic story at the early part of the century.

till the day,

HOPE & HODL

lol this is assuming to buy a loaf of bread doesn't cost you $3000 and a gallon of gas costing $4000.

Dollars in the future mean nothing as there will be an infinite amount of them and the purchasing power of those dollars will approach 0.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:58:54 AM

I'm convinced crypto currencies will be trillions but it's a guessing game who'll receive the most share.   The thing is Bitcoin's capitalization is so small relative to the size of this potential market (trillions) that Bitcoin might still be replaced by a present or upcoming alternate.

But that's the thing, why would companies want to pass on the savings they get on transaction fees to consumers? For them, they couldn't care less about Bitcoin going places; it's just another alernative payment method that convert to fiat after the purchase anyway. Bitcoin could be replaced, but honestly what other altcoin has enough impetus and userbase to get merchant adoption at this point. Unless something catastrophic happens to Bitcoin, altcoins are just going to be pump and dumps all day long.

they pay 2% on transaction fees, keep 1%, give the other 1% back so you'll have way higher volume of crypto sales, therefor they increase the number of times they get to keep the other 1%. you're right tho alt coins are worthless theres a reason they call em scam coins.
K128kevin2

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:09:00 PM

We all become truly the elite wealthy gentlemen, from the greatest wealth redistribution ever in human history.

The millennium begins with this great economic story at the early part of the century.

till the day,

HOPE & HODL

If you want to be a millionaire you should go out and do something awesome to try to earn a million dollars instead of just hodling bitcoin in hopes that it becomes worth a million dollars and you become rich doing nothing =/
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1011

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 01:20:59 PM

till the day,

HOPE & HODL

If you want to be a millionaire you should go out and do something awesome to try to earn a million dollars instead of just hodling bitcoin in hopes that it becomes worth a million dollars and you become rich doing nothing =/

yeah, sure, because getting rich is all about doing it the hard way / conventionally. What next? Saying that Bitcoin millionaires are not the REAL MILLIONAIRES because they did nothing to get rich? Cheesy

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Asrael999

Activity: 703
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:23:50 PM

anyone who owns a whole bitcoin is already a millionaire in Mongolian tugrik - 1 BTC -> 1,152,900 Tugrik approximately.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:32:12 PM

OP are you the child of two bulls?
feina24h

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:33:07 PM

What brings someone to post a thread like this?
Why is this forum so full of bizarro posts like these?

/shrugs/

Because it's not impossible.

it is impossible  Wink

Fair Launch, No Premine and Active Devs = Logicoin
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:33:19 PM

The OP is totally correct.  Inflation will eventually make us all millionaires.   That and $10,000 will buy you a cup of coffee.

Ahh and now we have the son of the bear all in one thread Cheesy.  (j/k this is a realistic situation)
tooil

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:44:15 PM

Alt coin future looks dimmer than ever given the recent price correction.
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:47:17 PM

What brings someone to post a thread like this?
Why is this forum so full of bizarro posts like these?

/shrugs/

Because when you have 10,000 people posting on one forum, there will always be crazy types among them. I also hate these kind of posts filled with delusional greed, it sometimes makes me doubt whether Bitcoin can truly change the world for the better when we have these kinds of parasites onboard who bring absolutely nothing of real value to the world and can only mentally masturbate about becoming rich one day by just sitting on their ass and holding coins. Somehow I doubt it's going to be that easy, and I also hope it's not because that would be karma doing its job well. Wink

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
Jamie_Boulder

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 01:47:29 PM

A novel concept but I'm afraid you've missed the point of Bitcoin entirely.

djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:57:27 PM

OP are you the child of two bulls?
Two bulls and a cock  Shocked

:]
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:11:15 PM

can only mentally masturbate

Isn't that the proper way? And no, don't worry, greedy parasites won't ride on bitcoin train for long, everyone but the true believers will be shaken off early. Bitcoin has many tricks to ensure this. They will jump off to some shiny new alt for amazing profits and will get crushed to having no money quick. Because greed never made anyone rich Smiley

i am satoshi
cuddaloreappu (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:16:22 PM

this is a very wrong assumption that bitcoin holders are doing nothing and hence need to introspect their wealth gain if they become rich...

investing requires a lot of work right! I spend 16 hours each day trying to read and be updated about crypto space... Is this not hard work?
negafen

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 02:23:47 PM

this is a very wrong assumption that bitcoin holders are doing nothing and hence need to introspect their wealth gain if they become rich...

investing requires a lot of work right! I spend 16 hours each day trying to read and be updated about crypto space... Is this not hard work?

Not that much different that buying lottery ticket.
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:14:33 PM

Educating yourself is good, this has value especially if you are able to use that education for something productive or useful. Perhaps you can spread that education further to a bigger audience or use it to start a business or write software for instance. However staring at charts all day and keeping yourself updated on all the news to hopefully get an idea where the price is heading next is hard work but has very little value imo.

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
vuduchyld

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:06:12 PM

That ain't workin'
That's the way you do it
Get your money for nothin'
And your chicks for free
ThatDGuy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:20:32 PM

That ain't workin'
That's the way you do it
Get your money for nothin'
And your chicks for free

I want my BTC!
Raystonn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:43:46 PM

Now look at that fiat.  That's the way you do it.
You print the money and you charge a fee.
That ain't workin'.  That's the way you do it.
Money for nothin' and your chicks for free.
Now that ain't workin'.  That's the way you do it.
Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb.
Maybe get a blister on your little finger.
Maybe get a blister on your thumb.

I want my... I want my... I want my... B... T... C...
cuddaloreappu (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:55:22 PM

anyone who owns a whole bitcoin is already a millionaire in Mongolian tugrik - 1 BTC -> 1,152,900 Tugrik approximately.

ha ha 
+1
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: