Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 05:13:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Griftcoin [GRIFT] | X17 PoW | PoS | 1st Proof-of-RAM | Limited IPO  (Read 8655 times)
mydearvoice

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:32:43 PM

Now cheater too much!

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 11:33:59 PM

Also, you have the grammar skills of a 5-year-old.
May-be we can continue this discussion in french, my mother tongue, and see where you fit between totally illiterate and that same 5-year-old grammar skills  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
mycryptocoin

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

Community Manager - Blockchain analyst

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 11:35:51 PM

fail

BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:36:02 PM

IPO and 10% of each PoW block goes to Development Team + Grift Foundation

I have read all and its only "blablablabla" and it means only you are greedy.  Sad

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 11:39:38 PM

where is your souce code?
lol, I never said I saw the source code (as it doesn't exist at all...  Grin), I just read what he wrote regarding the algo he will use.
x17 was released yesterday for peoplecoin (so yes I saw that code) and it is a bit strange that someone just come up with some brilliant idea using x17 the next day.
(that's opportunism nothing else... no web page, nothing... but an IPO with a new algo released the previous day)  Grin

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
SteveChinese

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:58:53 PM

Look very interesting! When launch? Look like safe! Will mine big!
bonescollector

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:57:36 AM

http://finalciak.com/wp-content/uploads/shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:43:40 AM

x17 doesn't use much ram so he want to had something on top (hence my reference to shinycoin).
But as you said that's a lot of trouble for 2 weeks of mining.
So for me it shows he has nothing else than what he wrote on the OP (and the logo).

That's explain also why no webpage or anything else.
It means the coin exist only in his mind at the moment.

I think before asking for an IPO, he should at least had himself invested a bit of its time (and its money... website and so on) so he can show that he believes in what he wrote and that there is a chance it will go somewhere...

I understand English isn't your native language but is it fair to confuse everybody else just because you cannot read English very well? I mean I don't get it man. Proof-of-RAM is completely new and has nothing to do with X17. You seem convinced it's some add-on to the PoW phase - why? If the translation is an issue ask for clarification but quit thinking you know what you're talking about. X17 is the PoW alto... Proof-of-RAM is completely separate. I hate to defend this coin but damn - get it through your thick skull. It has been repeated multiple times by multiple people including the dev - not that hard to understand. Your arrogance and ignorance have once again created a mess.
tristartek

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:22:46 AM

so 50% of the coin is a IPO? Really? there will be some serious bag holders and a stagnant market.  Do it right make it fair.  10% block cut plus 50% ipo?  Not gonna cut it. 

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
Grifter (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:04:26 AM

so 50% of the coin is a IPO? Really? there will be some serious bag holders and a stagnant market.  Do it right make it fair.  10% block cut plus 50% ipo?  Not gonna cut it. 

Once we get all of the information updated and the website online, we will take all feedback into consideration and possibly make adjustments to the distribution/etc before opening the IPO. Obviously, without support and trust, this project will not succeed - we understand that. We believe most concerns will be minimized once the Grift Foundation is explained in detail, escrow services are in place, and established members of this community are elected to the board. However, our primary concern is establishing a successful cryptocurrency, business, and charitable foundation all while ensuring a profit for investors. Based on the information available right now, an informed decision cannot be made. Clearly we understand this which is why we will not open the IPO until all information has been made public. We do have intellectual property that will need to be protected and some other unique ideas that could easily be copied in a short period of time. All information will be released within the week and password-protected source and binaries will be posted shortly thereafter; passwords and GitHub source will be released simultaneously with the beginning of the PoW phase.

As it's easy for important information to be missed when skimming through these FUD-filled Pre-Announcement threads, I will add this response to the OP as well until we have it updated. It's important to us that everybody understands our mission.
McSlicenDiceJr

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 07:56:52 AM

I had to come check this out on name alone!  That logo is pretty hilarious as well.  I have no idea what it is about or how much I will get grifted out of, but I am watching this!
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 05:03:41 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 05:16:28 PM by djm34

x17 doesn't use much ram so he want to had something on top (hence my reference to shinycoin).
So for me it shows he has nothing else than what he wrote on the OP (and the logo).

I think before asking for an IPO, he should at least had himself invested a bit of its time (and its money... website and so on) so he can show that he believes in what he wrote and that there is a chance it will go somewhere...

I understand English isn't your native language but is it fair to confuse everybody else just because you cannot read English very well? I mean I don't get it man. Proof-of-RAM is completely new and has nothing to do with X17. You seem convinced it's some add-on to the PoW phase - why? If the translation is an issue ask for clarification but quit thinking you know what you're talking about. X17 is the PoW alto... Proof-of-RAM is completely separate. I hate to defend this coin but damn - get it through your thick skull. It has been repeated multiple times by multiple people including the dev - not that hard to understand. Your arrogance and ignorance have once again created a mess.
My ability to read english hasn't much to do with what I said. As "Proof-of-RAM" doesn't mean anything at all (actually I thought it was during PoW, but since then it has been moved to the PoS  Grin hilarious... ) who want a wallet using N Gb on ram while it is just sitting on the computer ? fyi a normal wallet already use 150Mb of ram...

Sorry but all this is only words to attract morons (not even the slightest info about what it would be... if there was anything technical behind, he would say a lot more...).

Your insistence at pointing how bad is my english rather than any technical details (while the OP changed...) make me think this coin is just a scam.
Feel free to defend this scam, it won't be my money  Grin

edit: I found dev message regarding PoR: using 32gb of ram isn't energy efficient (no matter what you do with it) and this is certainly a lot less efficient than PoS as PoS doesn't use any resource at all (and PoS is linked to coin age, not to the wallet).

djm34 facebook page
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:02:38 PM

My ability to read english hasn't much to do with what I said. As "Proof-of-RAM" doesn't mean anything at all (actually I thought it was during PoW, but since then it has been moved to the PoS  Grin hilarious... ) who want a wallet using N Gb on ram while it is just sitting on the computer ? fyi a normal wallet already use 150Mb of ram...

Sorry but all this is only words to attract morons (not even the slightest info about what it would be... if there was anything technical behind, he would say a lot more...).

Your insistence at pointing how bad is my english rather than any technical details (while the OP changed...) make me think this coin is just a scam.

edit: I found dev message regarding PoR: using 32gb of ram isn't energy efficient (no matter what you do with it) and this is certainly a lot less efficient than PoS as PoS doesn't use any resource at all (and PoS is linked to coin age, not to the wallet).

There are two problems here. One, this forum is written primarily in English and you cannot read English. Two, you aren't very smart.

You say your ability to read English does not have much to do with what you said but you are wrong - it has everything to do with it. Either your English-reading skills are the problem or you are mentally handicapped - I guess pick the explanation you prefer.

I'm not even trying to defend this coin, honestly. I just feel like there is no reason to confuse people (or lie) with inaccurate information in the thread and that's all you have contributed. I read this thread 60 seconds after it was created and PoR was never under PoW - I specifically remember the details because I was interested to learn what PoR was. You are a liar and attempting to disguise your stupidity with bullshit. Anybody that read this thread can tell you the specs have remained untouched.

There have been no detailed explanations on the PoR algorithm, no technical specs, and since the coin doesn't launch for nearly 3 weeks this is par for the course. Of course nobody is going to invest in the IPO unless this information is made available but, once again, it has been repeated over and over that everything will be available before the IPO opens. The IPO is not open - get it? This is a bare bones pre-announcement. Get it? I highly doubt PoR fills your RAM with BS to generate coins rendering your computer unusable - you have a mental issue when it comes to RAM. Nobody ever said it uses your RAM - PoS doesn't mean you have to jam a stake into your chest to get coins.

I believe your problem is you just want to hate everything but Jackpot coin. Your poor English skills, stupidity, and rage over all of the money you have lost on JPC has turned you into an angry, lying jackass. You have no business posting in threads until you can grow up and quit acting like a baby. Maybe learn to read and start making actual contributions to discussions instead of just wasting everybody's time. You haven't made 1 worthwhile post ever in your entire post history. You are also now a confirmed liar. This is insane man - grow up.
Grifter (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:25:49 PM

Civility, please. djm34 has fabricated information to support his agenda and defend his inaccurate statements, yes. Anybody who has been here can see this. He is here to argue for the sake of arguing and he will say whatever it takes to keep the argument going and continue to stir things up - please ignore him. Continuing to exchange posts with this person will only further pollute the thread. Let's eliminate the insults and labels, let him have the last word (no matter how inaccurate it may be) and be done with it. We need to minimize the parasitic components of this thread so that people who are actually interested in learning more about Griftcoin won't have to wade through page after page of childish posts to learn. It's extremely early to already be attracting crazy people - we haven't even explained anything yet.

Now we can simply move on. We will not ask for a dime nor a moment of your time until all information, technical and otherwise, has been made publicly available. We are still fine-tuning and testing things behind-the-scenes.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 07:39:45 PM

There are two problems here. One, this forum is written primarily in English and you cannot read English. Two, you aren't very smart.

You say your ability to read English does not have much to do with what you said but you are wrong - it has everything to do with it. Either your English-reading skills are the problem or you are mentally handicapped - I guess pick the explanation you prefer.

I'm not even trying to defend this coin, honestly. I just feel like there is no reason to confuse people (or lie) with inaccurate information in the thread and that's all you have contributed. I read this thread 60 seconds after it was created and PoR was never under PoW - I specifically remember the details because I was interested to learn what PoR was. You are a liar and attempting to disguise your stupidity with bullshit. Anybody that read this thread can tell you the specs have remained untouched.
The main problem with you, Megaman, is that you are a moron who think he is always right because he is never wrong (I am not lying (sic) I am just paraphrasing what you said elsewhere... Grin  you have apparently no technical knowledge (you admitted it, you just have as argument a bag of btc that you throw or not at various coin which actually is good for Grifter...)
May-be my english is bad... well nobody really complained so far, so I think I will just take that as the expression of your inability to make a point without resorting to personal attack...

And calling me a liar, show also your poor knowledge of english (which is kind of pathetic... as it is your mother tongue).
I never lied, I made suppositions (and presented them as suppositions not as facts) based on the information present on (or rather absent from) that thread and found that asking for an IPO based only on a buzz-word as Proof-of-Ram
which doesn't mean anything is, should make sane people question the existence of something called proof-of-ram

My english is bad, but the understanding you have of your own language is so low that you can't even tell the difference between a catch phrase and a technical innovation.  Grin (so forget about pointing your finger at the poor-foreigners-who-doesn't-speak-english-well-enough-for-you.... the understanding, you have of your own language doesn't allow you to do so...  Grin)

Grifter, I don't need to fabricate anything to point out the absence of reliable information about what you are trying to sell us through an IPO as there is nothing. And speaking of parasite, creating a thread about a new x17 coin one day after the first x17 coin has been released makes you the parasite.  Grin
(I hope what I just said here is accurate enough for you Grifter and that I don't distort too much  Grin).

djm34 facebook page
Grifter (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:15:49 AM

Grifter, I don't need to fabricate anything to point out the absence of reliable information about what you are trying to sell us through an IPO as there is nothing.

There is certainly an absence of reliable information at this stage which is why we haven't even opened up the IPO yet. In this market, releasing information too soon is detrimental to a successful launch and opens the doors for competitors to duplicate and release them in close proximity. You seem quite upset that we opted to go with the X17 algo - if that is an issue for you, for whatever reason, there are plenty of other coins out there with other PoW algorithms. X17 has been defined for months and we just happened to be one of the first coins to implement it. We didn't invent the X17 algo, the coins your are referencing didn't invent it, and even if we aren't the first we are one of the first coins to put it into production. Also, Proof-of-RAM is an entirely new concept and is completely unrelated to whatever you continue to liken it to. The PoW phase is standard X17 and has absolutely nothing to do with our exclusive Proof-of-RAM implementation which was developed 100% in-house and has never been leaked. Again, no detailed information on any of this has been released because we are still a week away from opening the IPO. We certainly hope nobody would buy into an IPO based on the information currently available - there is virtually nothing here yet.
SteveChinese

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:39:57 AM

When is the ANN going to be announce??  Smiley
McSlicenDiceJr

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:23:54 PM

Is this still going to happen?? I see it's late already.  Devs are you pushing it back?
SteveChinese

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 09:57:31 PM

Is this still going to happen?? I see it's late already.  Devs are you pushing it back?

I hope!  X17 very good!  Good coin to mine.  Proof of RAM very interesting!
flowers

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:50:10 AM

deadcoin?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: