Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:21:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Congrats hilariosandco  (Read 5926 times)
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:31:29 PM

Here's a late congrats:

Congrats. A late congrats.

Eh, I guess I missed when you became a Staff or something, but still congrats.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:58:56 PM

congrats hilariosandco.  Grin
i suggest staff should at least have colored usernames.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:52:36 PM

Congratulations Smiley
So how much does a mod earn these days?

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Baitty

Activity: 532

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 08:55:30 PM

Congratulations Smiley
So how much does a mod earn these days?

they get a small portion of the advertisements bought at the auction sub forum (I think) but I don't think they get much because there is a lot of staff members at the forum and not many buy adverts.

Currently held as collateral by monbux
jbrnt

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 09:06:53 PM

Wasn't there an anti-hilariosandco mob that wanted him banned or something? I remember skimming through some kind of thread like that. And now coincidentally, he becomes a mod  Wink

Well there's always one or two... usually one user and a few of his alts complaining because he himself was banned on another account. 

That would be me, but I am not an alt.  Wink

To be honest, I don't see much of your posts anymore. Either I am reading less, or you are posting less. Anyway, congrats to your promotion!
HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:31:26 PM

Congrats! He has a lot of posts, and fully deserves it. (He appears almost everywhere  Smiley)
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 10:36:50 PM

Wasn't there an anti-hilariosandco mob that wanted him banned or something? I remember skimming through some kind of thread like that. And now coincidentally, he becomes a mod  Wink

Well there's always one or two... usually one user and a few of his alts complaining because he himself was banned on another account. 

That would be me, but I am not an alt.  Wink

To be honest, I don't see much of your posts anymore. Either I am reading less, or you are posting less. Anyway, congrats to your promotion!

PrimeDice put a cap on the number of paid posts Wink

But seriously, I don't think that I've seen him post a single spammy post, which is ultimately testified by his appointment to staff.

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:42:59 AM

Ugh are you serious when the hell did this happen. So all you need to do to qualify these days is spam out of your ass.  Roll Eyes

Homeboy actually reported a lot of posts (accurately), so it's better to have him on staff now instead of just putting in tons of reports!

Now that is funny. Make someone staff to cut down on the quantity of their reports and subsequently your workload.

I looked at the list of staff and wondered what happened to JohnTheDong? Is he not staff anymore?

Oh, and congrats hilariosandco! You're a hardcore serial poster but I've never seen you post any crazy/mean shit like most of the people with that many posts.

DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 08:28:08 AM

Ugh are you serious when the hell did this happen. So all you need to do to qualify these days is spam out of your ass.  Roll Eyes

Homeboy actually reported a lot of posts (accurately), so it's better to have him on staff now instead of just putting in tons of reports!

Now that is funny. Make someone staff to cut down on the quantity of their reports and subsequently your workload.

I looked at the list of staff and wondered what happened to JohnTheDong? Is he not staff anymore?

Oh, and congrats hilariosandco! You're a hardcore serial poster but I've never seen you post any crazy/mean shit like most of the people with that many posts.

John has a surgery and became JohnK Tongue

Congrats on the staff positionhilariosandco!  I thought about reporting more spammies but then I would be incriminated by all the trolling I do to the rude newbies who spam - sorry I just need to sink to their level with classic sarcasm  Cheesy
jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:36:10 AM

Congratulations Cheesy

That actually makes sense.
If he reports extremely accurately and often , wouldn't it make sense that he could handle the reports and do the job himself ?

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
Yuki1988

Activity: 614

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:45:23 AM

If he reports extremely accurately and often , wouldn't it make sense that he could handle the reports and do the job himself ?

Exactly, he has demonstrated he got the time and knowledge to spot bad posts.
BTW, hilariousandco is just a staff, and so he will continue "spamming" the other mods with reports lol. Wink

Haha. I can only moderate/handle infringing newbs/their posts so I'll still be reporting everything else  Cheesy.

santaClause

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:24:23 AM

Congrats!

You def have earned it Smiley
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 06:48:19 PM

Exactly, he has demonstrated he got the time and knowledge to spot bad posts.
BTW, hilariousandco is just a staff, and so he will continue "spamming" the other mods with reports lol. Wink

Haha. I can only moderate/handle infringing newbs/their posts so I'll still be reporting everything else  Cheesy.

So he and such mods can only handle newbies' posts, right?
For mods who post outside their section are seen as staff. I thought he was such a person. Good to hear, there is active poster and scammer slapper here. Grin
BTW congrats. Hope you will be more active in posting/helping and slapping. Smiley
Kindly,
       MZ

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:34:38 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 09:56:00 PM by Quickseller

from the looks of it he has just been promoted to a mod to the marketplace sections (which is something that is very much needed)....congrats

edit: I didn't get the warning message saying it has been more then 120 days since the last post despite it being ~7 months since the last post in this thread
mprep
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 2608

In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 11:00:58 PM

from the looks of it he has just been promoted to a mod to the marketplace sections (which is something that is very much needed)....congrats

edit: I didn't get the warning message saying it has been more then 120 days since the last post despite it being ~7 months since the last post in this thread
Congrats, hilariousandco I guess. Keep up the great work.

RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:10:08 AM

Congrats, hilariousandco I guess. Keep up the great work.

Congratulations hilariousandco... Good news for you on the Valentine's day Wink

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:17:52 AM

Congratulations hilariousandco! Keep up the good work! You deserve the position Smiley
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:54:17 AM

Congrats Hilariousandco.

Maybe that warning message doesn't apply to Meta? Old threads discussing about some rule could still be relevant...
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 04:22:54 AM

Congrats, hilariousandco! You are one of the person who is here for a long time(/day). Keep the good work! Smiley

When I saw this, I just tested by bumping a topic in page 105, when I click 'reply' I can see the warning but when I use 'Quick Reply', I can't. So I assume warning didn't show as you used 'Quick Reply'. Did you?

P.S.

Maybe that warning message doesn't apply to Meta? Old threads discussing about some rule could still be relevant...

AFAIK it applies to all boards. I don't know about VIP/Staff/Donators boards.

-MZ

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:26:44 AM

Yes I used the quick reply button. That is probably why I didn't get the warning.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: