Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:43:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recent payments!  (Read 1303 times)
bitmaster111

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 03:54:50 AM

I sell my bitcoins to someone local buyer that was my recent payment Tongue but no one start accepting bitcoins in store when it will happen to the India I have to buy lots of things in my list so hope it will start soon accepting bitcoins in stores Smiley
wasserman99

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:56:17 AM

I wish I were better at hoarding. Smiley

I spend a good deal on Amazon (and will spend a good deal on Newegg as well). I spend WAY too much bitcoin on Foodler, ordering takeout/delivery. It's just too damn easy...

I'm with you on Foodler. Thing is, it doesn't even have many restaurants in my area, only a couple that I like. But I still order delivery through them all the time just because I like spending bitcoin... Smiley

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:30:49 AM

no payments I made, I'm now a spartan HODLER!

Congratz me for not dumping my bitcoins, the price would be around $0.00000001 lower if I made that
Kipsy89

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Relax!

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Spending your BTC? Nah, just hoard them, man! They'l be worth much more in the future. The only thing is you have to make sure to spend them before your death or they won't be of much worth for you anymore. You most likely won't be allowed to keep them in your next incarnation!

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:03:27 AM

Spending your BTC? Nah, just hoard them, man! They'l be worth much more in the future. The only thing is you have to make sure to spend them before your death or they won't be of much worth for you anymore. You most likely won't be allowed to keep them in your next incarnation!

Well, if you really believe you will be returning to Earth after dying, you can trust the Gibraltar registered Reincarnation Bank: Afterlife financial planning to keep your btc: http://www.euromoney.com/Article/2626650/Reincarnation-Bank-Afterlife-financial-planning.html. Grin

Quote from: Euromoney
"Reincarnation Bank offers a safe-keeping for any asset you wish to deposit through your transition into the next life," its website trumpets. "If you leave nothing purposely behind when you die, then what is there here for you when you return?"

The bank kindly offers to look after deeds, bonds and tangible assets such as fine art, jewellery and real estate. In the next life, all claims "may be subject to verification through regression", which means you will have to prove under hypnosis that you are who you say you are.
mcculum0010

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 01:05:08 AM

I bought a domain from namecheap.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:55:10 AM

Enjoying cups of starbucks coffee's every morning for card's purchased with bitcoin Smiley

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
hyipworld

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:09:06 AM

I buy second hand bicycle from my friend Smiley he charged me $10 for his bicycle Tongue . now i am able to do cycling in morning time for my fitness Smiley and able to save environment from pollution Smiley
DaineMartin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:51:57 AM

Haven't bought anything, but i'm saving it up now Cheesy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: