Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:43:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NODE Puppet Removal Temporary Complain Page!  (Read 10212 times)
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:56:19 PM

But you can't have it back because you admitted that you had a puppet.

Then why are you removing all 2 puppet accounts from the list without verifying if they are puppet?  Fucking hypocrite

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:07:09 PM

@Eadeqa
Be patient and calm down, please. Dzarmush just announced his own opinion (not decision !). Everybody will be fairly checked by the whole committee.
dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 08:57:51 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 01:14:03 AM by dzarmush

But you can't have it back because you admitted that you had a puppet.

Then why are you removing all 2 puppet accounts from the list without verifying if they are puppet?  Fucking hypocrite

Because there's almost no chance to prove they have 1 puppet.

Eadeqa

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:02:40 PM

Because there's no chance they are as stupid as you are and admit they have 1 puppet.

In other words, NODE "puppet committee"  includes idiots like you who award liars.  

All you have to is "lie" then you get more stakes. Nice start to the coin that is based on liars as stakeholders.

Why this idiot is part of the committee?

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:05:15 PM

Because there's no chance they are as stupid as you are and admit they have 1 puppet.

In other words, NODE "puppet committee"  includes idiots like you who award liars.  

Why this idiot is part of the committee?

The whole "Node" thing is turning out to a joke filled with idiots

How are you going to prove they're puppets? Ask them to send you their passports scans?

Eadeqa

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:06:42 PM

How are you going to prove they're puppets? Ask them to send you their passports scan?

You said everyone with 2 accounts automatically gets a free account, proof or no proof. Make your mind up, you stupid son of a bitch.

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:09:37 PM

How are you going to prove they're puppets? Ask them to send you their passports scan?
You said everyone with 2 accounts automatically gets a free account, proof or no proof. Make your mind up, you stupid son of a bitch.

If they look alright and don't admit they're puppets.

Of course if there are two accounts "user1" and "user2" registered one after another they won't get shit. Need to take a closer look at every user, read their comments and stuff.

Eadeqa

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:13:05 PM

Of course if there are two accounts "user1" and "user2" registered one after another they won't get shit. Need to take a closer look at every user, read their comments and stuff.

so your "great" analytical skill in finding puppets is based on whether their user ID is  "user1" and "user2" . As I said, you are an idiot.

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:23:58 PM

so your "great" analytical skill in finding puppets is based on whether their user ID is  "user1" and "user2" . As I said, you are an idiot.

what does analytical skill have to do with puppet investigation process? there are either solid proves or not

it's about facts, nothing else

if you can prove someone is a puppet then he is a puppet, if you can't he's not

Eadeqa

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:51:41 AM

If there is evidence that someone is a puppet (same IP, date, time for logins), then he is a puppet, unless they can prove they are not.

NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:35:56 AM

If there is evidence that someone is a puppet (same IP, date, time for logins), then he is a puppet, unless they can prove they are not.

You are annoying, Eadega. You're a cheater and no one is interested on your opinion.  Tongue  Tongue
smartbomb

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 03:00:59 PM

At last, I've found  the appropriate thread . I have been put down as a puppet . Just want
    to say that I'm a real person . I want to confirm that I am the flatmate of the other two accused and  yes , stupidly ,we used the same computer.
Sarkan

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:17:14 PM

I was labeled as a puppet and now I'm deleted. Why? Because I didn't complain earlier? But devs said stop posting and wait for the committee so I was waiting. Check me again, please.
haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 05:44:51 PM

Can the committee members who sustained a case please explain their decision? Currently it just looks as some members just sustain everything. We gave you money and this is not Wild West...
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:34:24 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 05:48:34 PM by dzarmush

Can the committee members who sustained a case please explain their decision? Currently it just looks as some members just sustain everything. We gave you money and this is not Wild West...

I'd also want to know that. It looks like they just want to get more coins to themselves.

timmyd and stuipooi123 are roommates for god's sake, they even posted their pictures.

GatorJMT and bluewhackadoo are a couple and both accounts have huge activity. Do you even check profiles before making a decision?

haggis and wegsturm also rommates and also have acivity, especially haggis.

With Case P84 I agree. There are three new accounts smartbomb, cupper5 and ZTP62 registered within few minutes on the forum. I don't believe they are three different people.

stuipooi123

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:44:31 PM

I'd also want to know that. It looks like they just want to get more coins to themselves.

timmyd and stuipooi123 are roommates for god's sake, they even posted their pictures. What the fuck committee members are thinking about?

GatorJMT and bluewhackadoo are a couple and both accounts have huge activity. Do you even check profiles before making a decision? Damn.

With Case P84 I agree. There are three new accounts smartbomb, cupper5 and ZTP62 registered within few minutes on the forum. I don't believe they are three different people.

i agree. we deserve to know why
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:45:48 PM

1. Unlabel all groups of 2 people without questioning. If anybody wanted to make puppets he wouldn't stop with just one and would make at least 5-10. Also there is absolutely not any chance to prove that 2 account are puppets, not family/friends/roommates.
2. Check IPs of groups of 3 people. Unlabel everybody with Tor/Corporate/Education IPs.
3. Take a closer look on groups of 4-5 people with Tor IPs. If they didn't sign up to 4-5 accounts in a raw within few minutes unlabel them also.
4. PM all other people and ask them to explain how come they have the same IP as people in their groups.
5. See how it goes and think what to do.

If devs have more evidences than IPs we need to take them into consideration of course.

I think this is a solid strategy. Obviously there were people with huge groups of puppets (Koop mentioned one guy with 45). Those are the ones that we definitely want gone out of Node, not two people who state they are friends/partners/roomates.

@hypersire how come this strategy became unsolid and you voted for elimination every single person?

stuipooi123

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:53:11 PM

Investigate again!?

edit:

"Following your logic the best number of judges is 1 Smiley 100% majority, what can be better....."

Cheesy

But with only 1 judge there´s no majority

edit2:

I´m hoping we will have 100% with 4 judges in general  Smiley

What's your position, by the way? )

That's mine:
1. Unlabel all groups of 2 people without questioning. If anybody wanted to make puppets he wouldn't stop with just one and would make at least 5-10. Also there is absolutely not any chance to prove that 2 account are puppets, not family/friends/roommates.
2. Check IPs of groups of 3 people. Unlabel everybody with Tor/Corporate/Education IPs.
3. Take a closer look on groups of 4-5 people with Tor IPs. If they didn't sign up to 4-5 accounts in a raw within few minutes unlabel them also.
4. PM all other people and ask them to explain how come they have the same IP as people in their groups.
5. See how it goes and think what to do.

If devs have more evidences than IPs we need to take them into consideration of course.

I think this is a solid strategy. Obviously there were people with huge groups of puppets (Koop mentioned one guy with 45). Those are the ones that we definitely want gone out of Node, not two people who state they are friends/partners/roomates.

i guess hypersire clicked the wrong box then, me and timmyd live in the same house. yes i don't have a lot of activity because i am new to this and copy what timmyd dose
cupper5

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:58:28 PM

timmyd and stuipooi123 are roommates for god's sake, they even posted their pictures. What the fuck committee members are thinking about?

GatorJMT and bluewhackadoo are a couple and both accounts have huge activity. Do you even check profiles before making a decision? Damn.

We did register onto the forum at the same time and we are 3 different people. Our money is gone and we are not stakeholders in nodecoin . It's your loss guys.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 07:07:10 PM

We did register onto the forum at the same time and we are 3 different people. Our money is gone and we are not stakeholders in nodecoin . It's your loss guys.

I believe all stakes will be refunded.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: