Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:48:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NODE Puppet Removal Temporary Complain Page!  (Read 10212 times)
Dobkin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:25:11 PM

Just looked through the Investor list and found out that my username and account number have been deleted. I see some other people faced such problem. Could you please take a look at my account again. I'm not a pupet and I didn't make puppets. I use Tor and that's might be a reason I've been removed. I really hope to get back on the list.
jcarl987

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:34:55 PM

Case P56
Schnötzel found an evidence that dgex_victim was originally created as an extra account for someone: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.msg5853790#msg5853790

Case P009
I know it may be hard to believe that all those 5 accounts are different people, but cryptonikus gave a very good explanation and I personally faced the same problem with my friends when I tryed to get them into Nem. I offered all of them 500 Nxt to buy a stake but they didn't care. Even my own brother. Finally I had to buy a stake for my brother and send him a passphrase to access his account. Also all accounts look independent to me.

Case P59
Accounts were created on April 12 and April 13. That's ok, it's possible. Paid fee the same day and posted Node addresses next day. Still ok. But then both accounts were active plus minus the same day and finaly both accounts accessed their new Node adresses within 5 minutes. Doesn't seem to be just a coinsedence.

Case P31
Seem ok to me. Just two accounts, both pretty active. See no reason why couldn't they be colleagues.

Case P57
Tor users. See nothing in common between their accounts. Even time of Node address access. Especially one of them who logged in just once instead of twice as others and 30 minutes later.

Case P93
jcarl987 admitted that he created the second acount and bought the second stake.

Case P30
A man and his wife bought one stake each. What might be wrong with it.

Case P68
At first I voted against them but then checked IP. All 6 accounts are Tor users with no connection between them whatsoever. Also no time relaited evidences. All of them logged in to Node accounts on different days between June 1 and June 23.

Hi, the 2nd stake was for my girlfriend. I'm not sure how that is different from case 30, which you have greenlighted? It doesn't count because I'm not married yet? Wink

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:47:07 PM

Hi, the 2nd stake was for my girlfriend. I'm not sure how that is different from case 30, which you have greenlighted? It doesn't count because I'm not married yet? Wink

Well, it's kinda the same but techically it's not. When two people who know each other buy stakes it's one thing. When one person buys two stakes and says that the second one is for his girlfriend/frind/sister it's another thing.

There are certain rules I have to follow. I can't vote in your favor, although I think buying a stake for someone is a good thing. Utopian said that's it's ok to buy a second stake for someone you know. Koop4u didn't allow it. If devs would say it's ok to buy one stake for someone you know I'd be first to vote for you keeping the second stake.

BitEugene

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 03:12:00 AM

Btw I've found NEMoon and BitEugene labeled. I can vouch for both. I got them into cryptocurrencies after I made a few bucks and saw the potential. BitEugene is my best friend. I know him since 12 or so. Over 19 years by now. NEMoon is my partner. We run photography business together since 2004. We all invested in Nxt, Qora, bought stakes in Nem and Node and many other currencies. So they're two different people not one with two accounts.

@koop4u

Dzarmush has already posted on my behalf. I know him like forever. And I do know NEMoon who is highlighted as P51 with me. We know each other for many years since Dzarmush introduced us. He's like a crypto guru of our small group Smiley Hope to keep my membership and will be waiting for a committee decision.
cupper5

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:09:19 AM

Btw I've found NEMoon and BitEugene labeled. I can vouch for both. I got them into cryptocurrencies after I made a few bucks and saw the potential. BitEugene is my best friend. I know him since 12 or so. Over 19 years by now. NEMoon is my partner. We run photography business together since 2004. We all invested in Nxt, Qora, bought stakes in Nem and Node and many other currencies. So they're two different people not one with two accounts.

@koop4u

Dzarmush has already posted on my behalf. I know him like forever. And I do know NEMoon who is highlighted as P51 with me. We know each other for many years since Dzarmush introduced us. He's like a crypto guru of our small group Smiley Hope to keep my membership and will be waiting for a committee decision.

Interesting how the writing styles here are exactly the same. Short sentences together. Same level of English and with the exact same ' present perfect problem ' .
polocate

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:07:28 AM

I was also in the list, why now I'm not in the list? Deleted? What reason?

jcarl987

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:35:21 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 12:03:45 PM by jcarl987

Well, it's kinda the same but techically it's not. When two people who know each other buy stakes it's one thing. When one person buys two stakes and says that the second one is for his girlfriend/frind/sister it's another thing.

There are certain rules I have to follow. I can't vote in your favor, although I think buying a stake for someone is a good thing. Utopian said that's it's ok to buy a second stake for someone you know. Koop4u didn't allow it. If devs would say it's ok to buy one stake for someone you know I'd be first to vote for you keeping the second stake.

Well the criteria on the spreadsheet is sock-puppet or real person. My girlfriend is certainly a real person so I think this is pretty unfair. What difference does it make if she physically sent the coins or not? I could have quite easily just said she bought it herself but I chose to be honest and I feel I'm being unfairly punished for it. How do I explain to her that she is having her stake taken away from her because she wasn't the person who clicked the buttons? People like her who lack technical knowledge but mix in circles that people on this forum do not are exactly the sort of people that crypto would benefit from including.

Anyway I see you are just trying to follow the rules so no slight against you, I'm arguing more against this rule which doesn't seems to be hung up on a technicality rather than the real point of this, which is that each stake should go to a real person.

Shivalein

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:41:34 AM

Hi,

I got deleted from stakeholderlist because of beeing a sockpuppet of Momimaus.
I am not. Momimaus stated that already by PM to koop4u.
I am just his girlfriend.
This wasn´t a stake for family, I am a unique person. Just take a look at my posts and stuff.
Can´t say more, I am just pissed of cryptos more and more.

Do you include the deleted ones or just the Pxx ones?

schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:02:13 PM

Well the criteria on the spreadsheet is sock-puppet or real person. My girlfriend is certainly a real person so I think this is pretty unfair. What difference does it make if she physically sent the coins or not? I could have quite easily just said she bought it herself but I chose to be honest and I feel I'm being unfairly punished for it. How do I explain to her that she is having her stake taken away from her because she wasn't the person who clicked the buttons? People like her who lack technical knowledge but mix in circles that people on this forum do not are exactly the sort of people that crypto would benefit from including.

The problem is (same with case 30): Next time everybody will registrate a new account, claims he´s married and need two stakes. After that, everybody need 3rd stake for brother, sister, best friend,...
I´m married also but count me and my wife as one person, because i´m an active member here and she´s not.
btw. you can´t tell me your wife girlfriend (with 3 posts) is a crypto nerd, too.
Hope you understand my decision.
jcarl987

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:07:24 PM

The problem is (same with case 30): Next time everybody will registrate a new account, claims he´s married and need two stakes. After that, everybody need 3rd stake for brother, sister, best friend,...
I´m married also but count me and my wife as one person, because i´m an active member here and she´s not.
btw. you can´t tell me your wife girlfriend (with 3 posts) is a crypto nerd, too.

Yeah I understand your decision. My girlfriend is definitely not a crypto nerd and that is entirely my point. Surely we would all benefit from expanding beyond the nerd-sphere and including other people. My girlfriend has a PHD in medicine and works for one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in Europe - including professionals like this who are educated and wealthy but maybe don't have a computing/nerd background would be a plus for Node and crypto in general, no?

Anyway I won't argue it anymore, I said what I felt I had to say and no hard feelings whatever the outcome Smiley

cupper5

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:27:50 PM

Yeah I understand your decision. My girlfriend is definitely not a crypto nerd and that is entirely my point. Surely we would all benefit from expanding beyond the nerd-sphere and including other people. My girlfriend has a PHD in medicine and works for one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in Europe - including professionals like this who are educated and wealthy but maybe don't have a computing/nerd background would be a plus for Node and crypto in general, no?

Anyway I won't argue it anymore, I said what I felt I had to say and no hard feelings whatever the outcome Smiley

You dont understand. If your sociable then you dont get in. You must be a lonely , introverted nerd to get a stake.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 12:40:00 PM

@ cupper5

The fact ZTP62 and smartbomb lost their stake (sockpuppets of cupper5) but you are the one trolling here, confirm our decision in your case.
THANKS

edit:

@jcarl987

2:1 - you´re still in the game  Smiley
cupper5

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 04:41:29 PM

@  schnötzel       

ok my last post was a bit trolly and I do apologise and I dont intend to do it again.I am trying to be constructive on the main thread.

but before I go it would be nice if I got a reply to my 2 previous posts.

Just wanted to say that me and the other two re-registered at the same time. This was after the problem with the accounts as a whole and there was a rush to do it. Actually when we paid and registered the first time we didn't do it together. My member number is 1171 , the other 2 were 1067 and 1076 so there was considerable time between payments and registration .

considering that the objections were due to us registering at the same time.

@koop4u

Interesting how the writing styles here are exactly the same. Short sentences together. Same level of English and with the exact same ' present perfect problem ' .

No answer was the loud reply.
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:27:42 PM

Just wanted to say that me and the other two re-registered at the same time. This was after the problem with the accounts as a whole and there was a rush to do it. Actually when we paid and registered the first time we didn't do it together. My member number is 1171 , the other 2 were 1067 and 1076 so there was considerable time between payments and registration.

Tha fact that you didn't pay fee for 3 people at once doesn't vanish the fact that you registered 3 accounts within 4 minutes and logged in your Node accounts within 20 minutes.

cupper5

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:22:35 PM

@koop4u

and can you comment on this Dzarmush?
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 06:36:34 PM

@koop4u

and can you comment on this Dzarmush?

Comment on what? Take a look at your own posts.

"I can answer for myself. First, I have no stakes in NEM... ... I just thought another audit would ruin the project. I believe that most on that thread agree. Smartbomb is no longer enthusiastic about nodecoin. She was trading altcoins but I believe wasn't signed up to forums. Ztp62 is not active but does show interest and is my partner."

"Hi guys, just noticed on nxtl.eu that theres a problem with our stakes. Actually I still dont know how many stakes one person can claim. We missed out on NEM but were glad to see that there was a REAL competitor in NXTL. I thought that that you could pay for a partner too, similar to NEM."

"Done by the community who post a lot. Not everyone posts. This should not be a reason to throw someone out.".

Interesting how our writing styles here are exactly the same. Short sentences together.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:11:31 PM

Just a reminder for all labeled investors.

You won't help your cases if you don't appeal. No need to post tens of comments arguing with devs and committee members, but keeping silence doesn't work for you either.

cupper5

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:33:20 PM

You won't help your cases if you don't appeal. No need to post tens of comments arguing with devs and committee members, but keeping silence doesn't work for you either.

dont worry, my last post on this deserted thread,

Is it possible for 2 or 3 guys who know each other to register/post/pay one after the other ?......ABSOLUTELY......

Are dzarmush and  BitEugene the same person ?...........ABSOLUTELY..........
dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 07:45:58 PM

dont worry, my last post on this deserted thread,

Is it possible for 2 or 3 guys who know each other to register/post/pay one after the other ?......ABSOLUTELY......

Are dzarmush and  BitEugene the same person ?...........ABSOLUTELY..........

Ok, we're the same person. Now stop trolling. You've got your stake, nobody is gonna take it from you, so relax dude.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 04:18:44 PM

I think we need some kind of time limit for appeals. There are lots of deleted users, they can pop up every now and then for months. Some of them could be real people with solid proves. A couple of weeks or so should be enough. But this info should be placed in both OP so nobody would miss it. Everybody is waiting for the launch, but obviously you can't launch until we're done with puppets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: