Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:30:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS: I need to sell some bitcoin for paypal  (Read 1250 times)
FreedomFeens (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:09:24 PM

I want to buy something with my bitcoins but the guy I am buying from (he's a custom manufacturer) does not take bitcoin.  I am willing to sell $300 worth of bitcoin at a discounted rate via paypal in order to get the money quick.  If you are interested and wish to do smaller increments first to build trust we can do that.  I just want to trade some btc for paypal money.  Reply to this thread, if interested, I will pm you my paypal address since I don't want to list it here and get banned by paypal(they hate bitcoin).  You should send the money as a gift to avoid fees or send it normally and pay the 4% on your end.  Do not mention bitcoin in the transaction.  I will send the funds via blockchain wallet app, funds are currently in cold storage but will be imported for this transaction.  After the transaction has been completed successfully please reply to this thread that it went well to build my reputation so that I can sell again in the future If I need to.

Thank You
Ike

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreedomFeens (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:11:05 PM

Current value is hovering around $630.  I will sell at rate of $600 per btc, but bear in mind it will be partial since I only want to sell $300 worth.  So it will be .5btc for $300 via paypal.
FreedomFeens (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:57:07 PM

Also I will need to verify your reputation:

ebay id with feedback
verified paypal account
web of trust rating
successful trades with forum members in the past

Via as many of these verifications as you can meet, since I am assuming all the risk.

Also the bitcoins will have to be shipped via paper wallet in the mail.  Delivery confirmation and signature required.  Your address must be confirmed.

Also will have to wait 180 days to prevent chargebacks, or be a hero member with tremendous reputation here.
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 08:03:23 PM

I sent you a PM. Feel free to check my ratings. I'm also willing to provide additional references inside or outside the forum.

shdvb
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 09:40:12 PM

Also I will need to verify your reputation:

ebay id with feedback
verified paypal account
web of trust rating
successful trades with forum members in the past

Via as many of these verifications as you can meet, since I am assuming all the risk.

Also the bitcoins will have to be shipped via paper wallet in the mail.  Delivery confirmation and signature required.  Your address must be confirmed.

Also will have to wait 180 days to prevent chargebacks, or be a hero member with tremendous reputation here.
I dont have ebay but got other forums (6K reputation around )
I could show you my verified paypal account
my web trusting is listed on my account or check my thread of my off site reputation(6K)
I have successfully traded with a member using my paypal to buy his bitcoins over 11 times.( His user:BaalMcKloud https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=87632),Check his trust rate then you can see.

My thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583572.0

hope we can deal.
Regards. Smiley

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
FreedomFeens (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:25:03 PM

I sent you a pm sir! =P
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 06:35:35 PM

I can do this too, escrow or you go first

haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 06:48:32 PM

Just so you guys know, I backed out on the deal because of his conditions: You're expected to send the paypal funds first, then you have to wait 6 months before he ships you a paper wallet with keys on it. You also have to provide your facebook profile.

Pretty absurd conditions. Basically he'll get the paypal funds right away, but you have to wait 6 months just to take a risk if he'll ever send the paper wallet, and if he does, if it actually has the bitcoins on there.

Fmato

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:50:42 PM

Just so you guys know, I backed out on the deal because of his conditions: You're expected to send the paypal funds first, then you have to wait 6 months before he ships you a paper wallet with keys on it. You also have to provide your facebook profile.

Pretty absurd conditions. Basically he'll get the paypal funds right away, but you have to wait 6 months just to take a risk if he'll ever send the paper wallet, and if he does, if it actually has the bitcoins on there.

Haha, that is pretty funny.

OP, go on local bitcoins, sell your coins there, and add the funds to paypal. 

Or, try to scam someone here still.  Either way, after this report, I am pretty sure you aren't going to get anywhere.

What a joke.
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 06:51:02 PM

He's probably just trolling  Wink
haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 06:55:50 PM

He's not trolling, he's dead serious and gave a paypal address to pay. He did a full forum background check on me before listing his terms.

haploid23
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 09:50:22 PM

UPDATE:  FreedomFeens amended his conditions to something more reasonable, so the deal between him and I has been complete. I've already received the btc, and he already received payment. I would be happy to have future transactions with him.

Fmato

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 09:54:09 PM

Haha, that is pretty funny.

OP, go on local bitcoins, sell your coins there, and add the funds to paypal. 

Or, try to scam someone here still.  Either way, after this report, I am pretty sure you aren't going to get anywhere.

What a joke.

I rescind my previous statement.  Congrats guys.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: